Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? (2511 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
The way single black women are going nuts over their search for husbands is doing them more harm than good.

They are going gaga from the street to the pulpit.

They are behaving abnormally in their desperation to hook bachelors by hook or by crook.

White women are not so desperate as the black women.

White women focus more on their careers, but the black women focus more on getting married.

[size=28pt]Can't you be fulfilled without being married?[/size]

[size=28pt]Can't you have a life without a husband?

Don't you have anything more to offer human civilization than sex and children?[/size]

The desperate search for husbands have made the majority of the single black Nigerian women to lose focus of their careers.
The careers for which their parents and sponsors spent millions of naira to pay for their education until convocation.
Or have they been going to school to upgrade themselves for suitors or what?

Then once they get married, they give up all their dreams?

These desperate black sisters throng the Singles and Married Christian churches and outnumber the single men one hundred times.

I mean you see 100 single women to one single man.

Many of them are now begging to be second or even third wife to a married man.

One pregnant single woman told a Nigerian polygamist with four wives that she would be glad to be his sixth wife!
Haba!

They have been harassing Nigerian bachelors everywhere online and offline and even resorting to all sorts of shenanigans to hunt for them.

Please, my dear single and desperate to marry black sisters stop disrespecting yourselves in your do or die competition to get hooked and hitched!

No right thinking man wants a bitch or a witch for a wife for life. grin

Haste makes waste.

Don't be desperate.

Just relax and focus on your other important dreams and trust God that many suitors will find you and one of them will marry you one fine day.
SAY AMEN.
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by 195(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
cos these black women know they have wasted the best part of their lives

chasing brazilian berry and black hair embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
blame the system / culture / tradition / religion
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
Very scary!
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by MrCork17: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
Poster. bro life would be great if u learn to handle rejection. trusss me!! undecided
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
LMAO@black women are more desperate than WHITE WOMEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess the statistic that there are more WHITE WOMEN married than black women is inaccurate huh?
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by Sub5(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
This is really food for thought, our black ladies should slow down a bit.
Re: Why Are Black Women More Desperate To Marry Than White Women? by Yorisb: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) / Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland / Why Do I Find Nothing In My Life Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.