Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (863581 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
jamela:

Thanks for the encouragement. Infact you are God sent. Immediately I read your reply, my approval mail came in from same email address.

I've been approved! Yay! So happy. Thanks to everyone who helped with advice on this thread. Storming vfs ikeja mrw morning grin

Congrats cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Amdan: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi,

I want to extend my visa here in the UK and am to show only 2months money for living expenses because I have established presence. After I have applied, I want my family to join me. Will they also show 2months money or 9months money since they are my dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
jamela:

Thanks for the encouragement. Infact you are God sent. Immediately I read your reply, my approval mail came in from same email address.

I've been approved! Yay! So happy. Thanks to everyone who helped with advice on this thread. Storming vfs ikeja mrw morning grin

Congratulations!!!

Thank God the queue is getting shorter. I'm next in line grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by meiloya: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Think spickesC has infected us all with the good news. Just got my visa approved, submitted application at VFS, Ikeja on Monday - 3 days ago. Think this is earlier than usual. To God be the Glory!!

Abuja.VisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
14:26 (14 minutes ago)

to me
Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.tpcontact.co.uk

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail will not be answered.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IyawoToBe(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
MallamYahaya:

Iyawotobe,

I had the same issues too. Please check your account too and find out whether you have not already been debited.

Create a paga account. Google paga and register. Transfer the money to your paga account and pay through paga. That was what I did.

I can confirm that paga is reliable.
Ok. I will do that. But were you charged extra? Myself and hubby are applying for a 2year multiple entry. It states $513 on the website. Don't know if paga will be charging extra. The visa fee is expensive enough as it is cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
meiloya: Think spickesC has infected us all with the good news. Just got my visa approved, submitted application at VFS, Ikeja on Monday - 3 days ago. Think this is earlier than usual. To God be the Glory!!

to me
Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.tpcontact.co.uk

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail will not be answered.

Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

I connect to this testimony IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
IyawoToBe: Ok. I will do that. But were you charged extra? Myself and hubby are applying for a 2year multiple entry. It states $513 on the website. Don't know if paga will be charging extra. The visa fee is expensive enough as it is cheesy

[color=#000099][/color]
Iyawo to be,

When I paid for tier 4 visa for my wife, son and I, I paid N92,220 each via paga for $530. You can do the arithmetic yourself. There's no other fee to be paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FamousT: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
For those of you wondering how Abuja Visa Centre is working since Teleperformance took over,

I applied on Monday 15th September. Got my approval on Monday, 22nd September. Then was told that my passport is ready for collection today 25th September.

Total time- 9 working days.

Hope this helps someone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
FamousT: For those of you wondering how Abuja Visa Centre is working since Teleperformance took over,

I applied on Monday 15th September. Got my approval on Monday, 22nd September. Then was told that my passport is ready for collection today 25th September.

Hope this helps someone.

Congratulations FamousT!

Please where was you visa approved from? Abuja, Lagos or Sheffield. The visa sticker will show that bit of information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chiichii2010: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
FamousT: For those of you wondering how Abuja Visa Centre is working since Teleperformance took over,

Hope this helps someone.
@famous same with me,got a mail today that passport is ready for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
meiloya: Think spickesC has infected us all with the good news. Just got my visa approved, submitted application at VFS, Ikeja on Monday - 3 days ago. Think this is earlier than usual. To God be the Glory!!

Bro, I tap into your testimony o.
I applied & submitted yesterday and hoping (by faith) for collection mid-next week.

Pls, did you receive any mail earlier that your documents have been forwarded to or are in transit to British High Commission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
ogompaul: I had mine on d 17th Sept. do u think it should b ready now?

received your approval mail yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by meiloya: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
alizenbohr:

I applied & submitted yesterday and hoping (by faith) for collection mid-next week.

Pls, did you receive any mail earlier that your documents have been forwarded to or are in transit to British High Commission?

Thanks oh. It's truly a testimony. Even the oyinbo lady over there said that was fast.

Yes, I did. That was on Monday, around 8pm the text came in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by meiloya: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
perfect08:

Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!

I connect to this testimony IJN.

Thank you my Boda. It's yours next cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014

Lol, it's not me oo. It's beautiful Jamela grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Loads of good news here today....congratulations to all of you that got their visas today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
meiloya:

Thanks oh. It's truly a testimony. Even the oyinbo lady over there said that was fast.

Yes, I did. That was on Monday, around 8pm the text came in

Ok.
That means you must have paid for the SMS service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IyawoToBe(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
alizenbohr:

How did you make your payment online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
daintydee:

The last I checked Emirate is quite cheap to Birmingham but longer travel time and lower baggage when compared to lufthansa and klm.
Lufthansa is cheaper than klm though....depends on the departure date.
Am going to Birmingham also.

Ok thank you. I am going to worcester actually
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
IyawoToBe: How did you make your payment online?

Someone helped me to do it with his visa card.
Are you planning on using VFS Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
TeamclicksAir: Birmingham is from 71k via Emirates Air but price could change depending on the date you wanna travel. you only need a return ticket if your studies is less than a year.

Ok thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by IyawoToBe(f): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
alizenbohr:

Someone helped me to do it with his visa card.
Are you planning on using VFS Ikeja?
Yes. Am planning on using Ikeja. But it says on the form that we can't pay cash at the centre. Do you know of another option?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
jamela:

Wow! Congrats Jamela

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
IyawoToBe: How did you make your payment online?
I also submitted yday, but paid earlier using my Zenith Master card. They deducted about 85k naira. I hope this helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
I want to formally thank Justwise, Spikec and the Dons, you guys had really make the visa processing easy. I got approved mail. Thank you Jesus. Next level on my mind, ticketing sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014

to me

Infact no be small infection. If I didnt check nairaland, travel section, I felt missing out something.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
guiddoti: I want to formally thank Justwise, Spikec and the Dons, you guys had really make the visa processing easy. I got approved mail. Thank you Jesus. Next level on my mind, ticketing sharp sharp.

Congrats man cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
guiddoti: I want to formally thank Justwise, Spikec and the Dons, you guys had really make the visa processing easy. I got approved mail. Thank you Jesus. Next level on my mind, ticketing sharp sharp.

Congratulations!!! I'm next in line.

When and Where did you submit your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
IyawoToBe: Yes. Am planning on using Ikeja. But it says on the form that we can't pay cash at the centre. Do you know of another option?

Yesterday when I went for my interview, I asked a security man inside the building if one can pay the visa fee @ VFS and he said yes, but you have to pay extra.

I don't know how true his info is, but I'll advice you to try and find a way to get inside and get the correct information from the staff inside.

If you have been @ VFS before, you will see a poster on the gate that says they do visa application and make payments at the centre and you can make enquiries there.

The only challenge is getting the security @ the gate to let you in. But if you have a concrete complaint, I believe they will.

PS: According to the online appointment booking, VFS has no more available date (till Sept 30), so your best bet is to go to their office to clarify issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
perfect08:

Congratulations!!! I'm next in line.

When and Where did you submit your application?
last friday 19th sept @ vfs Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ckorg: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2014
bumstar1: Seems Teleperformance receives passport deliveries on Mondays, Tuesdays and sometimes on Fridays.

They didn't receive any last Friday. As a result, they received a lot this Monday and Tuesday.

Has anyone else observed this?

Have you Heard from them Yet, or collected, since you were told it has been processed since 18th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.