Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (861711 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
guiddoti: oh boy, I don collect today ooo atlas! If say I get gun I for don kill those yeye people. one of the staff just dey laugh as I was trying to explain deficiencies of their services.
This public holiday just spoil everything, the next package should be ready bynext week wednesday.

Congrat, lucky you. So leaving this weekend shey. Just so angry about the two weeks I will miss in terms of class. And this long wait before Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
mosiate:
Congrats @guiddoti, guess the approval mail doesn't need 'congrats' again, it's d collection that needs it now. Pls wen did u get ur approval mail? And was @ etitibe's place?
I got approved on 25th sept. Yes @ etiebet's place.

'

'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
goldendraco:

Congrat, lucky you. So leaving this weekend shey. Just so angry about the two weeks I will miss in terms of class. And this long wait before Wednesday.
Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
guiddoti: Monday

Okay. Seriously hoping mine show on Wednesday o. Did you get any passport collection email or text before going to collect it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
guiddoti: oh boy, I don collect today ooo atlas! If say I get gun I for don kill those yeye people. one of the staff just dey laugh as I was trying to explain deficiencies of their services.
This public holiday just spoil everything, the next package should be ready bynext week wednesday.

Omg congrats, you're so lucky! Congrats. Please when did you get the approval mail? Did you collect it from Teleperformance or from Ikeja VFS? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
guiddoti: I got approved on 25th sept. Yes @ etiebet's place
Same day I got mine too, hpfully I'll share my goodnews on wed too. #rayofhope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
AdanneNwachukw:

Omg congrats, you're so lucky! Congrats. Please when did you get the approval mail? Did you collect it from Teleperformance or from Ikeja VFS? Thank you
25th sept from Ikeja VFS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2014
God has done it for me o, so happy! grin

Okay, so I booked flight for saturday, then decided to pray, count on faith and pay Etiebet's place a visit yesterday, and yeah visa was neatly embossed on my passport, sealed and collected.

For those who wanna know how long? I applied 8th Sept, Submitted biometrics 17th Sept @Vfs ikeja, Approval mail came on 25th Sept, Picked passport up 3rd Oct. My visa says issued 23rd though. I didn't get an SMS even though I paid for it. And I didn't register with TPcontact.

For my team-tier4 still waiting, best wishes, pls pray, I believe yours would all be out soon. I'll be heading off to the airport pretty soon, still packing up smiley
So if ya see a plane fly by, it might just be me in there, say hi and wave a lil to the sky and thank God for me, it would mean a lot to me.

Uhm, yeah thanks all those who assisted me, y'all know who you are, cc'd. @Cavenchy thanks for telling me about this wonderful thread wink

Signing off for now. Would be back later when I'm a lil bit settled. Got loads of work piled up for me already.
I love you all.

Cc:
Cavenchy Generalshepherd Spikesc Gbemmiey Queen47 Perfect08 Justwise Blank Disguy Coogar Deoluwatinto....etc

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2014
jamela: God has done it for me o, so happy! grin

Okay, so I booked flight for saturday, then decided to pray, count on faith and pay Etiebet's place a visit yesterday, and yeah visa was neatly embossed on my passport, sealed and collected.

For those who wanna know how long? I applied 8th Sept, Submitted biometrics 17th Sept @Vfs ikeja, Approval mail came on 25th Sept, Picked passport up 3rd Oct. My visa says issued 23rd though. I didn't get an SMS even though I paid for it. And I didn't register with TPcontact.

For my team-tier4 still waiting, best wishes, pls pray, I believe yours would all be out soon. I'll be heading off to the airport pretty soon, still packing up smiley
So if ya see a plane fly by, it might just be me in there, say hi and wave a lil to the sky and thank God for me, it would mean a lot to me.

Uhm, yeah thanks all those who assisted me, y'all know who you are, cc'd. @Cavenchy thanks for telling me about this wonderful thread wink

Signing off for now. Would be back later when I'm a lil bit settled. Got loads of work piled up for me already.
I love you all.

Cc:
Cavenchy Generalshepherd Spikesc Gbemmiey Queen47 Perfect08 Justwise Blank Disguy Coogar Deoluwatinto....etc

Congratulations @jamela, have a safe trip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2014

I love you all.

Cc:

Congratulations and welcome to the Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Mckayzee(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2014
sorry to diverge a little. but can you guys please help me with name of a school in UK that's offering MSc in health and safety engineering and at an affordable fee. my second question is I see part time And full time for most of the postgraduate courses, the former is 1year and the latter is 2/3years, which is preferable for someone who would still have to work there to sponsor his feeding and the rest of the tuition fee?.. would be really glad if someone replies me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Mckayzee: sorry to diverge a little. but can you guys please help me with name of a school in UK that's offering MSc in health and safety engineering and at an affordable fee. my second question is I see part time And full time for most of the postgraduate courses, the former is 1year and the latter is 2/3years, which is preferable for someone who would still have to work there to sponsor his feeding and the rest of the tuition fee?.. would be really glad if someone replies me.
Please read the UK regulations very well!
You can only work limited hours while studying and that will not be enough to pay for everything.
You must think carefully before making your plans.
Also if you can't meet the financial requirements you will be refused a visa.
If you get a visa and turn up at the school without funds they will report you to UKBA and cancell your visa.
These are the UK regulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by queen47: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2014

I love you all.

Cc:

Congrats dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdesuwaMD: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Dear House, please how long does it take for the British embassy to respond to an administrative review? undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AdanneNwachukw: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Hi everyone, good morning. Please is it possible that those of us who got approval mails by Thursday this week can go and check Etiebet's place by Wednesday next week for collection of our passports? Is it probable they batched all passports for this week and dispatched them to be received on Wednesday? Thanks for response. Got an approval mail Thursday midnight and want to know if I can check Etiebet's place for my passport on Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2014
jamela:

I love you all.

Cc:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tmosco(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Pls,for those who paid pre tuition fees to get d unconditional offer,hw many days did u wait to receive the offer after payment. That wat is delaying me 4 applying 4 visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Mckayzee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
worry359:

Please read the UK regulations very well!
You can only work limited hours while studying and that will not be enough to pay for everything.
You must think carefully before making your plans.
Also if you can't meet the financial requirements you will be refused a visa.
If you get a visa and turn up at the school without funds they will report you to UKBA and cancell your visa.
These are the UK regulations.
alright thanks a bunch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by greatdave(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
countsparrow:

I don't really know how they verify if its registered with UKBA, but that was an oversight u shouldn't have let happen... U might be called for additional info if they can't seem to assess it tho

Guess I had no cause for worry...Got my Visa yestrday the 3rd
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
AdesuwaMD:
Dear House, please how long does it take for the British embassy to respond to an administrative review? undecided

Did your daughter's school ask you to go for a review?But for the additional cost for reapplying, I should presume that the latter is faster especially if you go to Abuja and NOT VI.

If you check the thread you will find out about a chap who went for a review. My advise is that if you reapply, you know the reason for the initial denial and seal that gap and the visa will be granted. These are my thoughts though because certainly a review would take much longer than a fresh application. Some folks get there visas within three working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello house,@justwise,@spikesC,@donOms
pls i am about filling my online application form now,
1-should i fill the form in capital letters or low case letters,i need the clarification.
2-what is What level of qualification is expected?i am going for my MBA sould i fill MBA?
thanks you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
percyfaya:
pls i am about filling my online application form now,should i fill the form in capital letters or low case letters,i need the clarification.
thanks you

Even if you complete the form in small case, the system is programmed to convert it to upper case. You will notice that during review before you submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by percyfaya: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
MallamYahaya:

Even if you complete the form in small case, the system is programmed to convert it to upper case. You will notice that during review before you submit

thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2014
percyfaya:
pls i am about filling my online application form now,
1-should i fill the form in capital letters or low case letters,i need the clarification.
2-what is What level of qualification is expected?i am going for my MBA sould i fill MBA?
thanks you

1. Yes

2. Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Femicrux: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Goodday all,

Pls, is it possible to secure admission into a UK university for undergraduate studies with WAEC O'Level? Or is it compulsory to either have A' Level results or enroll for a foundation class in the UK?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Femicrux:
Goodday all,

Pls, is it possible to secure admission into a UK university for undergraduate studies with WAEC O'Level? Or is it compulsory to either have A' Level results or enroll for a foundation class in the UK?

Thanks.

You must enroll for foundation year first.
Though you can try your luck applying, if your result is very very good. The schools might wave it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justabox14: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Dear Experts in the house

My Question is this: Is it alright to use my UK Bank statement to apply for tier4 visa in Nigeria ? The account is in my name and is funded. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jcaribie: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
justabox14:
Dear Experts in the house

My Question is this: Is it alright to use my UK Bank statement to apply for tier4 visa in Nigeria ? The account is in my name and is funded. Thanks
It is ok, as long as it holds the required sum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello to my oga's in the house, my wife is trying to apply for dependant visa and i have sent all necessary document to her but while filling her application there is a place where they asked about her address in nigeria and she wrote our house address in nigeria and they asked again if you are currently living with your partner, so is she meant to thick yes or say no and put my house address here in uk? please anyone here that has gone through the same process should advise.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
spikesC:

You must enroll for foundation year first.
Though you can try your luck applying, if your result is very very good. The schools might wave it

If you have minimum of 5B's you could get direct admission for undergraduate. Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by opabtiarwen: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm new on nairaland and can't locate where I can ask questions. I applied for a tier 4 general visa and attended d interview on the 2nd of oct, the problem is my late registration deadline is 13th of oct, that is I must get the visa by 10th. Counting the 2days sallah holiday leaves me with just 4working days. My question is will they consider my deadline and grant me the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2014
jamela:

I love you all.

Cc:

smiley smiley Happy for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (503)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.