Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Blackberries To Get Android Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberries To Get Android Phones? (12455 Views)

List Of Phones That Will Get Android 5.0 Lollipop / How To Get Android Apps On Blackberry Z3 / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Alexanda07(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2011
Most People Are Now Selling Off Their Bb's & Getting Top Android Phones.

Due to a lot of factors and high demands from phones, most people are now selling their BB's at give away prices to get an Android based Phones since Iphones are not to their reach- I mean expensive.

Anyway, I Used a Samsung Galaxy Mini. Android Phone. It Rocks Superbly.

Well, Though I dont Use a BB and I dont even want to have one even though its N1, Because they are not really technology fit as compared to the Giants in the Market such as Iphones and Androids.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Dabss(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2011
Must you open a thread just because you dont like bbs?
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Alexanda07(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2011
Really Well. BB is good. I didnt condemn it but am saying its not capable of delivering wot most people need. I made d post out of happiness and d pleasure with satisfaction am deriving from an android phone.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Teaser4(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
I noticed it too,there are many uk/usa used blackberry in the market,i called a phone dealer and asked if he sells uk/usa used andriods, he said no,that he sells new ones, cos i wana buy those big andriods like xperia arc,ray, Samsung google nexus, i'm still searching for the used andriods mart, Andriods rules, So i decide to buy new ones that i can afford, i av 40k with me, i do research daily to compare,and also read pros and cons of the devices, Which one should i buy, Samsung Galaxy pro or Sony ericsson Xperia mini ST15i, Thanks in advance
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Dabss(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
i dont like bbs myself bt that does not mean that i will say it is not capable of delivering what most people want cos that wil even make me look ignorant. the truth is
''there are more bb users in 9ja than andriod and iphone users combined''
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
Majority of them are follow follow users. They do no other thing apart from their useless pinging
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Sundayademola(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
Teaser4:

I noticed it too,there are many uk/usa used blackberry in the market,i called a phone dealer and asked if he sells uk/usa used andriods, he said no,that he sells new ones, cos i wana buy those big andriods like xperia arc,ray, Samsung google nexus, i'm still searching for the used andriods mart, Andriods rules, So i decide to buy new ones that i can afford, i av 40k with me, i do research daily to compare,and also read pros and cons of the devices, Which one should i buy, Samsung Galaxy pro or Sony ericsson Xperia mini ST15i, Thanks in advance
i will implore you get galaxy pro because the small screen of sony may be a disadvantage as it goes. sony phones are somehow behind except the high end ones coz I used a sony arc s and it was superb.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Teaser4(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
@sundayademol thanks boss,
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Sundayademola(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Teaser4 the pub.adm, welcome to.the droidworld of possibilities.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by 2kurupt(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ Da Bess. We have lots of bb users coz there are so much refurbished & used blackberries flooding the whole market. No offense but a mid range android can conveniently compete with a high-end bb device coz RIM keep pushing out obsolete technology, though their BIS is still unrivaled
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Dabss(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
2kurupt:

@ Da Bess. We have lots of bb users coz there are so much refurbished & used blackberries flooding the whole market. No offense but a mid range android can conveniently compete with a high-end bb device coz RIM keep pushing out obsolete technology, though their BIS is still unrivaled
i respect ur point but i dont think u understand d arguement here
U see, i have never used or plan to use a bb cos i dont like it but that gives me no right to say that the millons of people that use it are not satisfied.
Most of u are just jealous of their pinging bt since u have dissed the bb, u cant buy one because of the shame so u go about complaining like babies
NO OFFENCE
wanna compare mobile os? Then its ios vs andriod
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Alexanda07(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
BB Pings and Does alot as being a Smartphone, No doubt, No condemnation i gave to it, but Still not capable and efficient in satisfying a Tech Geek Like Me.

I Ping with alot of Pinging Apps like Liveprofile, WhatsApp, Ebuddy XMS etc. Just so much more on my Android Phone.

I have seen alot of my friends using top BB phones but Searching through all the features and all of that, what i saw in them is nothing compared to my Beloved Samsung Galaxy Mini.

Nothing Can Move Me to get a BB as i said earlier even though its N1.

Eventhough its giving free to me, am gonna sell it immediately at a give away price to BB freaks and get An Android.

To those that Love it, well, Its ur choice. Am not discoraging you, but Its not capable of Doing some "Unbelievables"

Am Not in anyway exaggerating, its simply a Fact and Even the Truth beyond every doubt.

Peace Out!!!
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Dabss(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
yes everybody knows that a bb cannot do dat. So what are u crying about. Compare ur samsung galaxy 'mini' with an iphone, a 3gs for instance. we no go here word because one dude galaxy mini no be your mates dey bye galaxy s2 and the almighty iphone 4s? Lol
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Teaser4(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sundayademola:

@Teaser4 the pub.adm, welcome to.the droidworld of possibilities.
yes boss, Thank you@sunday , @ll bb sucks,incase you need it,am selling mai bold2 soon, Andriod all the way,
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Sundayademola(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

yes everybody knows that a bb cannot do dat. So what are u crying about. Compare your samsung galaxy 'mini' with an iphone, a 3gs for instance. we no go here word because one dude galaxy mini no be your mates dey bye galaxy s2 and the almighty iphone 4s? Lol
Your argument is so sshh,so iphone 3gs is more than equivalent to galaxy mini.smh,put something better up and you will have my word.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by 2kurupt(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Da Bess. Its you dat don't get the point, I repeat a mid-range android is better than a top-range bb device aside the BIS. Dude don't be mischievous comparing a low end android to the iphone 3gs. Android & ios are in the same class but droid has got all catch categories of phone covered.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Alexanda07(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yeap. Da bess havnt undastood it. Infact, Andriod, Nothing More Nothing Less.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by ochukoccna: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
9ja peoples and their copycat lifestyles.
Peeps with wrong priorities
Instead of holding your govt accountable,we brag on out vanties
Buy a phone that suits your lifestyle weda ba BB,iPhone,Andriod or Windows.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by kay29000(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
ANDROID All the way!!! All my family members use BBs and they wondered why i didn't want to get one. But, i love speed, and when i tried to do somethings with their BBs, i was dissapointed. And when i got the sony experia mini, and i tried to watch a video on youtube thru my phone, and it didn't break, the was no break in transmission. MEN!!! That's even better than me surfing the net on my laptop with my starcomms izap. Since then, it has been ANDROID for me. But i guess everybody has what they need from a phone before getting it.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by IbroSaunks(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
used to have a blackberry, but it got stolen and that was like a wake-up call. I use an android phone now anyway,
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
WHy sell off your BB when you can have both!?

angry
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
for wat na, why will i sell my bb to get an andriod fone, can an andriod fone ping? the only way im gonna sell my bb is to get anoda one
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Each time I feel like buying a new phone.  I always buy a latest version of BlacKBerry, I have bought more than 10 BBs in the past 2yrs. There is no other phone but BB. I ping all the way with business partners, emailing is breeze. Other applications are there for all use. Android ?, common people, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet gathering dust in my drawer.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
redjesse1:

for wat na, why will i sell my bb to get an andriod fone, can an andriod fone ping? the only way im gonna sell my bb is to get anoda one
Dude, pinging is just chatting. Btw, with †ђξ right apps on ur android Ʋ could do much more!.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
Actually am a bb user and ƳơƲ can agree with me that if Ʋ previously had an E-series, ƳơƲ'd know that a bb is crap EXCEPT for business people who don't have so many apps and prefer chattin with business associates and delivering their mails quickly. But if ƳơƲ aƦε̲̣̣̣̥
an application
Freak, ƳơƲ'd better stay with ur nokia symbian. Except if ƳơƲ aƦε̲̣̣̣̥
willing to pay $50 for a dictionary! Hehe! †ђξ only things ƚ find cool is †ђξ BIS which makes me never worry about my data usage.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Must you open a thread just because you dont like bbs?

Gud question
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
If people can actually afford anything better,most would have gone for an iPhone.Apart from pinging directly from the bb interface,what else can a bb do ?
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by N101: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
@ OP - I don't get it. Why would I sell my BB for an Android phone when I can have both? I've used both and enjoy them for different reasons and wouldn't consider trading one for the other.

If "pinging" is the big thing on BB (which, incidentally I've never done), then Kik, LiveProfile and a host of others do the same. Interesting enough, they also have an app for BB as well so. . .

Now, would I trade a BB or Android phone for an iPhone? HELL NO! grin
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by Princek12(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Naija girls will not give up their Blackberry for Android-based phones. Even here in Yankee where Blackberry phones are struggling to keep their heads above water because of the dominance of the Android system and Iphones, majority of Naija girls still have Blackberries.

The BBM allows them to gossip with their friends in Yankee and Naija, which to them is more beneficial than any technology that Android and Iphone has to offer.
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by SexyOnyii(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
If you give me a crackberry as a gift , i will sell it immediately n get myself the next driod fone eg Samsung Galaxy S2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Personally, i dont like like the fone. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberries To Get Android Phones? by joanana(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
I dont like wackberry fones , if i do get one as a gift, m selling it immediately! grin n i will buy good Andriod fones such as Samsung Galaxy S2 or Google Nexus. I just cant see myself using it a crackberry fone, no offence wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale / Nigerians Spend N767billion On Calls, Data, SMS In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.