Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic (4372 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by tundeya: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2011
My wife complains that I am not romantic. House please help me on what to do to be romantic. Ladies in the house say something. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2011
In before someone says, buy her blackberry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Sub5(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
you need to do all those things you did for her to fall in love with you before marring you all over again, and also try and create time to take her out once in a while to rekindle that romance again.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Ranoscky(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
^ +10
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by slimyem: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
if you are not romantic,then you are not!
even if you act romantic for a while,you'd revert back to your unromantic self sooner or later.tell her to deal with it!!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Scash(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
Dt doesnt help him slimyem. You'l only make him feel worse.

OP, i had a bf dt cld av been termed unromantic, but I helped him. Since shes ur wife, she shd b able to teach u wat she wants. Buh uf she doesnt want to, dere r lot of oda optns.

U cld ask ur frnds, read it up in novels, watch it in movies. You can even google it. The point is, learn aw to be romantic, Its easy.

Dnt let ur marriage fail cos of dt. wink
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Kslib(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
tundeya:

My wife complains that I am not romantic. House please help me on what to do to be romantic. Ladies in the house say something. Thanks.
ok just use google search on how to be romantic.BTW ur username is not romantically encouraging .It sounds lyk
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by cynthiafred67(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
I think I agree with slimyem, if u are not romantic, then u are not. u just can't fake it let her deal with it.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sub5:

you need to do all those things you did for her to fall in love with you before marring you all over again, and also try and create time to take her out once in a while to rekindle that romance again.

Scash:

OP, i had a bf dt cld av been termed unromantic, but I helped him. Since shes your wife, she shd b able to teach u wat she wants. Buh uf she doesnt want to, dere r lot of oda optns.

U cld ask your frnds, read it up in novels, watch it in movies. You can even google it. The point is, learn aw to be romantic,  Its easy.

Dnt let your marriage fail cos of dt. wink

These.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by slimyem: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Scash:

OP, i had a bf dt cld av been termed unromantic, but I helped him. Since shes your wife, she shd b able to teach u wat she wants. Buh uf she doesnt want to, dere r lot of oda optns.

U cld ask your frnds, read it up in novels, watch it in movies. You can even google it. The point is, learn aw to be romantic, Its easy.

Dnt let your marriage fail cos of dt. wink
m not trying to make him feel bad but its as simple as that.how come she didnt know he wasnt romantic before she married him?
why is she complaining now.
she married a naturally unromantic person.she shou;ld learn to start living unromantically grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2011
Bro, u lured her with icecream and chocolate and married her. Now u stopped buying them, Hw u go dey romantic?? Mmmbanuu angry angry U cant be sad.

She still needs those things to make you romantic undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

Bro, u lured her with icecream and chocolate and blackberry and married her. Now u stopped buying them, Hw u go dey romantic?? Mmmbanuu angry angry U cant be sad.

She still needs those things to make you romantic undecided undecided

i said it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Yorisb: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
@OP

Have u considered serenading her. . .? That's if you have the voice though!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
o boy you don turn sexkillz ni angry angry
abi you dey try impress any babe here with your grammar undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by tellwisdom: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
This one na sexgood, no be kills the pretender grin grin

That guy fit yansh dead woman self as u see am so, he come dey use name dey bobo us here # Anuofia undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Agybabe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
Guys who are romantic are really the most wanted

But if u aren't don't force it
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Yorisb: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

o boy you don turn sexkillz ni angry angry
abi you dey try impress any babe here with your grammar undecided undecided

Abeg where's the grammar? Pray tell!

abi you dey try impress any babe here

Impress who? C'mon, Dude!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2011
tellwisdom:

This one na sexgood, no be kills the pretender grin grin

That guy fit yansh dead woman self as u see am so, he come dey use name dey bobo us here # Anuofia undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yorisb:

Abeg where's the grammar? Pray tell!

Impress who? C'mon, Dude!
goldie?? wink wink
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Yorisb: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

shocked shocked shocked :ogoldie?? wink

C'mon Flash! It's apparent - to all, that you're a tad(?) obsessed wit her. But, why not summon the courage and tell her. . .

I can't be seen tryna impress a fellow female. lipsrsealed Or are u tryna infer that I am a. . .? angry
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

shocked shocked shocked :ogoldie?? wink wink

flasha wth!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Yorisb:

C'mon Flash! It's apparent - to all, that you're a tad(?) obsessed wit her. But, why not summon the courage and tell her. . .

I can't be seen tryna impress a fellow female. lipsrsealed Or are u tryna infer that I am a. . .? angry

undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
Yorisb:

nah, no thanks. not when i've got my cocoa. tongue tongue
how can you even say this?? have you forgotten the time she kept hanging on to my a[i]s[/i]s?? angry angry
Yorisb:

I can't be seen tryna impress a fellow male. lipsrsealed Or are u tryna infer that I am a. . .? angry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

flasha wth!

dont get your hopes high, i was just kidding tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

how can you even say this?? have you forgotten the time she kept hanging on to my a[i]s[/i]s?? angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Whenever i take a look at your picture and weigh your words,all i do is laugh out loud,
because you will not even qualify as my newspaper boy. tsk tsk!!!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

I can't be bothered lurv.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Yorisb: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

undecided undecided
undecided

Flashaldrin:

Very very very arguable! tongue

Flashaldrin:

how can you even say this?? have you forgotten the time she kept hanging on to my a[i]s[/i]s?? angry angry shocked shocked shocked

Hmm shocked

Flashaldrin:

Lol cheesy
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Whenever i take a look at your picture and weigh your words,all i do is laugh out loud,
because you will not even qualify as my newspaper boy. tsk tsk!!!

no wonder you didnt put up yours, so i cant weigh it with your flirtings cheesy cheesy
no need for that, i already know you dont amount to much, if you could go as low as stalking yorisb embarassed embarassed
Goldieluks:

I can't be bothered lurv.
una dey see? she don come again. cocoa!!!
Yorisb:

Very very very arguable! tongue
what the hell are you trying to say man?? angry angry
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

no wonder you didnt put up yours, so i cant weigh it with your flirtings cheesy cheesy
no need for that, i already know you dont amount to much, if you could go as low as stalking yorisb embarassed embarasseduna dey see? she don come again. cocoa!!!what the hell are you trying to say man?? angry angry

Oh my dayz! your having a laught right?
stalking yorisb,when,how,why?? and lets say i did stalk him(of which i did not) how is that suppose to be any Gaddamm business
of yours?? little boy! Please mind your cocoa jor!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Flashaldrin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2011
whatever, just get of my ass already angry angry
I'm engaged, garramit!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
ask your wife.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Ranoscky(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2011
Agybabe:

Guys who are romantic are really the most wanted

But if u aren't don't force it
slimyem:

m not trying to make him feel bad but its as simple as that.how come she didnt know he wasnt romantic before she married him?
why is she complaining now.
she married a naturally unromantic person.she shou;ld learn to start living unromantically grin grin grin grin grin grin
cynthiafred67:

I think I agree with slimyem, if u are not romantic, then u are not. u just can't fake it let her deal with it.
To think that LADIES who are the ones that are suppose to come up with a good idea, are even the ones that are doing MORE harm. WAP!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.