Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,965 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Reviews Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reviews Wanted (803 Views)

Arvixe Virtual Private Server (VPS) sucks | reviews of their VPS CLASS / Reviews Of Smart Web Ng Service. / Website Reviews, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews Wanted by qmaasim(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2007
hello guys
i relunched my site again

WWW.QMAASIM.COM

pls post ur review and comments and if any suggestion, pls post them

smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Reviews Wanted by Neptune(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2007
i think the site is ok. but not for what its suppose to accomplish. a website that is supposed to be fun shuldnt look like that. if it were ur personal site, i'll say good job. that design is not fit for the purpose of the site. (its a bit scary too smiley.

i like the design though. nice one.
Re: Reviews Wanted by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
I concur
Re: Reviews Wanted by tosinorogu(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2007
Honest opinion, I couldn't place the website. It might be a good idea to check website around the world that do what you do, then think about your own concepts, But I like good moves, yours was a good move!
Re: Reviews Wanted by Psymatix(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2007
Your site is cool. You've got stuff to share, and also it has a theme so its consistent through all the pages(i.e. the Design).
The site is also interesting, and your choice of books is neat.
Thumbs Up.

(1) (Reply)

Ace Web Solutions: Web Development Special / Affiliate Program Software Developer Wanted - Lagos Nigeria / Web Reveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.