Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! (3001 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by djustice: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2011
For killing an innocent young man, simply because he protested against an extortion racket called tolls. For injuring many innocent people who came out to register their protest against these obnoxious tolls in a peaceful manner.

Their female children will be raped and abused their entire lives, for the way in which they caused their thugs and hired Policemen, led by Hakeem Odumosu, to assault other people's wives and mothers today.

Their homes will be castles of sorrow, weeping, desolation and gnashing of teeth, even in their lifetimes.

Whatever they use the money they're stealing from Lagosians for, will never do well. If they use it to educate their children, they will turn into useless vagabonds or vegetables before their very eyes.

If they use it to build houses, they will never know peace or prosperity in those homes.

If they use it to buy cars, they will have fatal accidents in them.

All these I pray for these evil bastards, in the might Name of Jesus. Can I get an Amen for this?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by BabaEleko(m): 3:58am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ I have no idea what Jesus did to all u a55holes. You always feel so free and lively to open your poohsie mouth to call Jesus to endorse anything evil. Ogun, amadioha and other gods are those who endorse anything bad or evil. I don't know what version of the bible u morons been reading tha makes u believe that Jesus will stamp "evil with evil". Go drink a 4ckinkoolaid b4 u die of hypertension. Take note, I no be xtian n I no be practicing Muslim.
To the topic, governance has always and will never be without what is going on in lekki. Rest in peace to d dead. I co-sign the courage and might of the occupiers but Fashola or tinubu's family, sons and daughter did not ask thugs or their father to send thugs to go and kill anyone. Why raising so much causes on pple who r just fortunate to av a father holding public office. As long as Fashola and tinubu's sons and daughter don't have a hand in what happened to the dead. Of course u know all the causes u rain automatically bcomes u and your family's.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by Lasinoh: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2011
All these insults for Messiah Fash? shocked
He has given you refurbished roads and make-shift hospitals and malls with fake cement that will make all collapse in a span of 6 months and you thanked him. Now, he has come up with a scheme to rip you off for life. . .a Lekki toll. . .

I dey laugh oooooh!
Tinubu is still pushing his drugs je je
Odumosu is a police man. . . a Nigerian police man. What do you expect?

Lagosians na wah! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by otokx(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2011
Nothing will happen; all this your prayer is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by Pukkah: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2011
Come off that! So it's curses you're relying on now? So upon all your threat of fire and brimstone all they are getting is curses? Do some Nigerians ever learn? How primitive! What happened to IBB in spite of all the coffins they carried for him in 1993?

I have a couple of issues against the LCC arrangement but your approach is totally annoying and exasperating! It was in this same manner you were littering the other thread with abuse, insults and curses! And all in the 'Mighty name of Jesus'!

Obviously, your approach has not worked and all your numerous threats on the tolling have come to nought. Isn't it high time you changed?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by otokx(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ good question.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by musiwa43: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2011
pukkah it is wrong to have toll on a road build by tax payers money inside a city. it is only when a road is built by private, that i now they put toll on. or if the road is located at the entrance of a state . only state can collect toll on a road.
the federal cant collect toll.

every road leading into a state normal have toll been paid to that state by people coming in into that state,
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by djustice: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2011
Pukkah:

Come off that! So it's curses you're relying on now? So upon all your threat of fire and brimstone all they are getting is curses? Do some Nigerians ever learn? How primitive! What happened to IBB in spite of all the coffins they carried for him in 1993?

I have a couple of issues against the LCC arrangement but your approach is totally annoying and exasperating! It was in this same manner you were littering the other thread with abuse, insults and curses! And all in the 'Mighty name of Jesus'!

Obviously, your approach has not worked and all your numerous threats on the tolling have come to nought. Isn't it high time you changed?

Pukkah, I hear your disgust and I agree that my curses are disgusting. I apologise to you personally for offending your sensibilities, and I promise to change, to Fashola, Tinubu and their followers' eternal regret.

Let them just prepare for war, because that is the next step in this fight. The curses are just an expression of the inner violence I feel at being assaulted the way I was yesterday. There will be no next time, because things will begin to happen to some people, that they never dreamt of in their lives. Shebi we're in this Lagos together. Boko Haram and MEND have shown us that nobody has the monopoly of violence, not MOPOL, not the ARMY or JTF. WE CAN BE VIOLENT IF WE CHOOSE TO BE! Regrettably, that is the next step now. We've been pushed to the wall.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by kokoA(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2011
how much is the toll? somebody please tell me before i decide who to side in this matter.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by BabaEleko(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2011
djustice:

Pukkah, I hear your disgust and I agree that my curses are disgusting. I apologise to you personally for offending your sensibilities, and I promise to change, to Fashola, Tinubu and their followers' eternal regret.

Let them just prepare for war, because that is the next step in this fight. The curses are just an expression of the inner violence I feel at being assaulted the way I was yesterday. There will be no next time, because things will begin to happen to some people, that they never dreamt of in their lives. Shebi we're in this Lagos together. Boko Haram and MEND have shown us that nobody has the monopoly of violence, not MOPOL, not the ARMY or JTF. WE CAN BE VIOLENT IF WE CHOOSE TO BE! Regrettably, that is the next step now. We've been pushed to the wall.

See slowpoke wey dey instigate violence like say e fit stand for ordinary my "one left and right". You noise ain't bringing you money or shit, go ask Lil Jon or Fat man scoop how to make noise and make money.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by hercules07: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
DJ should just shut it, if you want Lagos to develop, pay your tolls. The Airport road in Ikeja is tolled, how come you guys are not shouting about that? Why are you guys not fighting for the car parks at the airports to be free, afterall they were done with government money.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by warrior01: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
there is serious chaos presently at the toll plaza right now. traffic too bad.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by norrisman: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Traffic bad on a Sunday? Tomorrow go serious be that o.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2011
@ djustice
     You need to purge yourself of all the demonic vile that is in your body,soul and spirit.Go to a bible believing spirit filled church ie rccg,winners,deeper life,mountain of fire for counselling,prayers and spiritual cleansing.Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by Lasinoh: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Only a reetared government like that of Nigeria will erect a toll in an already congested traffic area.
What ijjiots!
All to make money for old age.
OBJ paid to have some demolished in Lagos. . .another arzzzehole has come up with the toll idea.
Their children dey for NL without jobs!

Mu he he he he he he
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by EkoIle1: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
What a dumb thred. I just wonder why this clown is not banned yet .
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
The Toll was built for one reason - collect tolls - when the roads were being built and the road-users were blazing from Mobil to Epe - Smilign ear-ear - did you not know that someone was going to pay for it grin That is what tolls are meant for - Jeez. If you look at this crowd protesting - you will hardly find those living under $1 dollar (as goes the common assumption of Nigerians) in the protesting crowd - we have got salaried people who can afford these tolls shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
Next time Vote right and fight for it like your lives depend on it - cos it does
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by philip0906(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
Muhehehe. . .when y'all where having orga$m over superman Fash's phantom development una no know kwo?Now he is showing u his true colour. . .Bad roads,LASU tuition fee hike,agbero menace e.t.c
Re: Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola And Hakeem Odumosu Will Never Know Peace! by Pygru: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2013
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Jang Appoints Special Assistant On Fulani Matters! / Is Obama Trying To Fall In Love Again In Thailand?- See Pic! / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.