Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked (1326 Views)

Fake MTN Recharge Card (photo) / MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help / Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by Badero(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2007
Goodday everyone! Please I fall a victim to one guy who accidentally sent me a text message that I won N350,000:00 and he's a marketing personnel of MTN and directed me to send to him all the data in my sim pack. As he claimed to be a marketing personnel of MTN, without hesitation, I sent the information (PUK Number, Sim Number, Kit Number etc.) At last, he demanded for N3,000:00 Recharge card to activate N350,000:00 won by me. From there, I suspected the guy is a 419 so I refused to send the recharge card. I noticed that as from that day, I was barred from sending text messages or making calls which I believed this guy in question must have used my SIM information to block my line. Please, I need an urgent assistant from anyone that could bail me out of this problem as I can no longer make call and do not want to loose this line. What can I do?

To avoid falling a victim pls., the guy number is : 07031194750. Beware !!!
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by topeteadr(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2007
How can you damn anybody that works with mtn will automatically have everything about your phone and the only way you can help yourself is by calling mtn customer care with another line and make a report. But make sure you are with your sim certificate and thank GOD you know the persons number also submit the person's number then after that tell me if they helped you or not then i'll help you take it from there.
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by topeteadr(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2007
How can you damn anybody that works with mtn will automatically have everything about your phone and the only way you can help yourself is by calling mtn customer care with another line and make a report. But make sure you are with your sim certificate and thank GOD you know the persons number also submit the person's number then after that tell me if they helped you or not then i'll help you take it from there.
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by topeteadr(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2007
And pls dont delete that message you will need it for proof of fraud
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by sect(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2007
I suggest you walk up 2 the nearest mtn call centre office and report this issue to them in person,also take along ur sim pack and you can possibly request for sim replacement,that way the fraudster cant access ur number since it has a different sim serial number,calling the call centre will be a waste of time cos they dont respond quick.
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by maxjax(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2007
@sect u r vry right man! @badero na wa 4 u sef, did u participate or engage yo'self wit any mtn promo, u nw want 2 claim 350k?
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by topeteadr(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2007
In anything you do don't delete that message and make sure you take it along when going to their customer care office or give them the number when you call them so they can deal with the culprit.
Re: Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked by iginla(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hi Badero,
Please do this on your line:
1.Please comfirm that your message service centre number is +234803000000
2.Dial #330*0000# and send
3.Switch off and on

This should work out,in case you have any issue please revert back to me.

Note:The fraudstar did nothing on your line,you barred your calls and you did not unbar it completely as at when you did.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

E65i Pop And Smtp Settings, Yahoo Etc / Get Ur Free Iphone Delivered 2u / Database Of Phone Numbers, With State And Local Government In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.