Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Procter And Gamble (p&g) Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble (p&g) Is Recruiting (1032 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble (p&g) Is Recruiting by GlobalCareers: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
To all job seekers:

Procter and Gamble (P&G) has several vacancies globally. Help yourself by visiting their website and applying online. If you don't know the website, go to google, "type procter and gamble job search". If you apply to the jobs and get
invited to stage 2 to take the
online test, I can assist you in
performing excellently. If you
get invited to stage 3 for an
interview, I can give you likely expected questions. My email is: global_careers@in.com

Go ahead and apply. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Wanted For Administrative Officers / Career Opportunities For Teachers With Passion / Vacancy: Marketing Executives/sales Trainee At Aiico Insurance Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.