Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink (31437 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Wizkid Remixes “dont Dull” With Akon With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by ijawgirl: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Photo of the day: Genevieve Nnaji Chilling With Akon ----The two super stars at the unveiling of Energy drink - Cintron, in Lagos

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by anonymous6(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
cute picture; if they were a couple in real life, they would look good together in real life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by martyns303(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if u think Akon is good looking, then u need a rethink. that guy is fugly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by ijawgirl: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
his money and fame makes him look good tongue

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by anonymous6(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
martyns303:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if u think Akon is good looking, then u need a rethink. that guy is fugly.

ok, lol, I don't think he is all that or good looking as you are making it out to be but I guess his money(like Ijaw girl said) makes him look good in a way; and the picture helps him in a way when it comes to looks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by onila(f): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
They look good together but Gene be careful o! This guy has kids in almost all the african countries

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by MeGaStReEt: 2:27am On Dec 20, 2011
onila:

They look good together but Gene be careful o! This guy has kids in almost all the african countries

guy u wocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by philip0906(m): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2011
this genevieve gal is a pu$$ie. . .she prolly sprawled her legs open 4 d chap back in his hotel room
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Ivynwa(f): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2011
anonymous6:

cute picture; if they were a couple in real life, they would look good together in real life

Yeah boy! They look good together, two good looking darkies.

philip0906:

this genevieve gal is a pu$$ie. . .she prolly sprawled her legs open 4 d chap back in his hotel room

Hush up a bit Boy! Were you in the hotel room? Now don't stir up another rumour on us. wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Lol at "the two superstars". As if we're talking bout J-Lo and P-Diddy. Seems a bit irrational to lump apples and oranges together in the same basket. Make Genevieve go find her mate 'type' the likes of Atiku et al.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by anonymous6(f): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ivynwa:

Yeah boy! They look good together, two good looking darkies.

umm I think it is rude to call them darkies, I have no problem with then being dark skinned
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
As usual no good comments. tongue tongue tongue Too many bad belle. Get a life folks.

Lovely. I really hope they are a couple.

Way to go Genny. Ha! I trust this girl. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Honeycity(f): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
is she no longer with dbanj?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Ybutterfly: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
Honeycity:

is she no longer with dbanj?

^^^^^^^^^^^^wHErE h@vE yOu'vE bEEn^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^sHe's wItH aTIKu^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.jangola.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=688:atiku-buys-multi-million-mansion-for-genevieve&catid=52:love&Itemid=111

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
This Atiku gist from razz naija tabloids will kill you razz people one day. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by KnowAll(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dat man don chop am, u can tell from the body language. The Guy feeling hip, and the girl looking docile and obedient. This girl better get marriage otherwise her light go just quench, the men in her life are getting too many to make her a worthy partner to settle with.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
No matter what you all say about Genevieve, the fact still remains, she's a world class actress and showbiz icon, an achievement most of you won't achieve in your miserable lives.
Akon is a great guy. He's rich, famous and successful. This is what a man wants, what is he doing with good looks? is he a woman?
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Ivynwa(f): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2011
anonymous6:

umm I think it is rude to call them darkies, I have no problem with then being dark skinned

Friend I am the last person to diss on our blackness so let your heart not be troubled.
Where I live (and borrowed the slang "darkie" from) the term "darkie" is used to refer to a beautiful african girl as a beautiful african princess.
There's no negativity to it at all. I ain't being rude, I even love and appreciate beautiful dark complexions. My younger brother is a "darkie" and I am still loving his complexion so chill Baby.

KnowAll:

Dat man don chop am, u can tell from the body language. The Guy feeling hip, and the girl looking docile and obedient. This girl better get marriage otherwise her light go just quench, the men in her life are getting too many to make her a worthy partner to settle with.
I failed to see through your observation because I even told myself after looking at the picture that they did not really bring across a message of "two loving couples that are enjoying Cintron drinks" that is if that is really what they meant to depict with the picture. They are not looking corsetted together in anyway, there was no lovey-doveying closeness to it. They only painted a picture of two decent adults enjoying their drinks yet keeping their distance.

Why won't Akon feel "Hip" abeg let the guy enjoy his fame biko. Akon even have some level of modesty because when he featured in the Lady Gaga "Just dance" video he could not play the "wild partying mode" part well as others were playing in the movie, he was being shy & modest and stuff.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by anonymous6(f): 1:58am On Dec 21, 2011
Ivynwa:

Friend I am the last person to diss on our blackness so let your heart not be troubled.
Where I live (and borrowed the slang "darkie" from) the term "darkie" is used to refer to a beautiful african girl as a beautiful african princess.
There's no negativity to it at all. I ain't being rude, I even love and appreciate beautiful dark complexions. My younger

oh ok, understood smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by KnowAll(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2011
a message of "two loving couples that are enjoying Cintron drinks" that is if that is really what they meant to depict with the picture. They are not looking corsetted together in anyway, there was no lovey-doveying closeness to it. They only painted a picture of two decent adults enjoying their drinks yet keeping their distance.

Loving couples ke, have you forgotten Akon is a married man, so you expect a married man to be coveting openly with a lady friend in the full view of world-wide web abi na camera. No Girl, it ain’t gonno happen like that except of course u wan move the relationship to d next level, but if na to chop and clean mouth both of you go dey pretend like say na no know each other, meanwhile plenty water don pass under the bridge.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by sample419: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
Akon,,,,, Nnajiii
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by babyboy3(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Make Genevieve go find her mate 'type' the likes of Atiku et al.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by BillyRubin: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906: this genevieve gal is a pu$$ie. . .she prolly sprawled her legs open 4 d chap back in his hotel room

Sharrap!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by tpia5: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2012
The body language is somehow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by Sapphire86(f): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Im sure Akon must be getting some!!!! All these our glorified prostitutes sorry actresses of nowadays undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by omar22(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2012
Akon Chilling

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by livapul86(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2012
All these bad belle people, una no dey taya to dey Suck blood. If they're b@ngin each other, how e take concern una. Free dem jare!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by omar22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akon sat next to Gene and everyone starts to grow goose pimples!

I wonder what would people do if he hands her a glass of Champaigne!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by londoner: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
It is obviously a pic taken at the set of an advert for the drink brand........they both are holding cans of the drink of which the billboard stands behind them.

The drink is called Citron (Akon is the face of Citron!!!!!) Both Akon and Gene were the HOSTS of the drink's launch night in the Nigerian market, as she was added as one of the ambassadors of the drink in December last year.

http://nigerian-movies.net/blog/?p=5619

The same pic from another angle CLEARLY shows they are posing for an advert at the product launch......

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by omar22(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
londoner: It is obviously a pic taken at the set of an advert for the drink brand........they both are holding cans of the drink of which the billboard stands behind them.

The drink is called Citron (Akon is the face of Citron!!!!!) Both Akon and Gene were the HOSTS of the drink's launch night in the Nigerian market, as she was added as one of the ambassadors of the drink in December last year.

http://nigerian-movies.net/blog/?p=5619

Case close

Not all the ooh aah people are desperately looking to set Gene up with a blind date with a A List Hollywood Celeb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by tpia5: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
the body language is still off, in the second picture.

not sure how people are interpreting this to mean they're banging each other.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
pro01: Lol at "the two superstars". As if we're talking bout J-Lo and P-Diddy. Seems a bit irrational to lump apples and oranges together in the same basket. Make Genevieve go find her mate 'type' the likes of Atiku et al.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand / Efe Ejeba Looking Dapper In Native Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.