Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2397 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Pre Employment Medical Test / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by kuljay: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
i am invited for a medical test after shortlisted for interview but is it proper to pay a medical test without an interview and aptitude test?. please how genuine is VIO recruitment because at first they say they are recruiting volunteers but according to the medical test which successful applicant will be paid for they say is full time employment.please is VIO recruitment scam or true?
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
Fellow Nigerians it is apalling to see how some fraudulent individuals can capitalize on the plight of the unemployed to fleece them of the little that they have to sustain them. My cousin alerted me to this VIO job scam and I went through it to see the plot.
First, there is no sense in asking applicants to pay for a fitness test for a volunteer job that has very little to do with one's physical fitness. One will have to first pass an interview before any of this processes i.e if this whole charade is even true. In most of the mails sent to my cousine, I noticed they were particular about the payment of the fitness test than anything else. The numbers they left are personal numbers and the said laboratories are all unknown labs more like a quick set up. Their antics is to divert attention from going to the real VIO office to get the real info. Even the letters are rife with spelling errors and omissions-that says a lot about the person making the claims of being the head of HR of VIO. In one of the letters they claimed they were a recruiting partner of VIO and at the end thesame writer claimed to be the head of HR of VIO, aint that a bitch. . .lol
This is pure Scam anyone that falls for it is certified Fool. Guys make una shine una eyes well well this is a big scam, prollt being orchestrated by an insider. Somebody is about to make a killing from people's desperation.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by ewons1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
Honestly I rlly dnt know wat to say.wen I called d lab designated for kaduna,d person who picked told me to come with my urine sample in a container.that to me its wierd cos samples of urine are taken in d lab and nt brot to d lab.well I intend visiting their office for a clearer picture of the whole thing.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
ewons_1:

Honestly I rlly dnt know wat to say.wen I called d lab designated for kaduna,d person who picked told me to come with my urine sample in a container.that to me its wierd cos samples of urine are taken in d lab and nt brot to d lab.well I intend visiting their office for a clearer picture of the whole thing.

rhymz:

Fellow Nigerians it is apalling to see how some fraudulent individuals can capitalize on the plight of the unemployed to fleece them of the little that they have to sustain them. My cousin alerted me to this VIO job scam and I went through it to see the plot.
First, there is no sense in asking applicants to pay for a fitness test for a volunteer job that has very little to do with one's physical fitness. One will have to first pass an interview before any of this processes i.e if this whole charade is even true. In most of the mails sent to my cousine, I noticed they were particular about the payment of the fitness test than anything else. The numbers they left are personal numbers and the said laboratories are all unknown labs more like a quick set up. Their antics is to divert attention from going to the real VIO office to get the real info. Even the letters are rife with spelling errors and omissions-that says a lot about the person making the claims of being the head of HR of VIO. In one of the letters they claimed they were a recruiting partner of VIO and at the end thesame writer claimed to be the head of HR of VIO, aint that a NaughtyWoman. . .lol
This is pure Scam anyone that falls for it is certified Fool. Guys make una shine una eyes well well this is a big scam, prollt being orchestrated by an insider. Somebody is about to make a killing from people's desperation.

I'm happy that somebody feel the way i do here, i can't believe the amount of fraudulent threads i see here on daily bases, this is evil, it seems as if nobody cares and these criminals keep posting almost every minute of the day.

Nigerian job seekers should wake up, stop sending your CVs to mobile phone numbers and free email addresses.

God help us.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by rhymz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Adebhayor(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2011
Make God help us from the hands of the evil ones, Guyz beware ooo!
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by mikedore: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
My brothers and sisters, i got d mail and they even sent a text message. My question is ,why should money be paid for these tests, and to make matters worst all d labs are privately owned. Me i suspect these labs were set up to defrud applicants. Wel,me i ve made up my mind am not going 2spend my money on dat. Nobody go scam me. I wil wait on d lord.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
i just called my friend now and he said he already paid d 1500 for medical test into their 1st bank account! Why dis pipo dey do jobless graduates dis kind tin? Efcc shud direct 1st bank to stop further payment payment into that account! What nonsense!
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
Boyloaf:

i just called my friend now and he said he already paid d 1500 for medical test into their 1st bank account! Why dis pipo dey do jobless graduates dis kind tin? Efcc shud direct 1st bank to stop further payment payment into that account! What nonsense!

What kind of graduate is your friend that he was easily taken advantage of? A 5 yrs old boy will know that this is a silly scam.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2011
i reported d case to efcc.
Re: Vio Invitation For Interview And Medical Test by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
Boyloaf:

i reported d case to efcc.

Do you think they will do much?

(1) (Reply)

Beloxxi Hopefuls / After Degrees, 3 Qualities You Need To Meet Industry Expectations / MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.