Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? (1719 Views)

HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by bumstuff(m): 3:34am On Oct 02, 2007
guys i want contributions for fellow scholars (hnd or bsc) what does the future holds for the hnd holders, can they get a nice and well paying job.

Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by dodowaski(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
The future is bright.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by ishmael(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
dodowaski:

Yes. I have a cousin with HND in Electrical Engineering. He is with Chevron and they have sent him abroad for the past two years!
I have a friend with HND in Accountancy and he is a Banking Executive earning about 3.5m p.a. with Fidelity Bank.

My sister has an HND in Secretarial Administration and she is a Banking Executive with the same Fidelity Bank

I have LL.B in Law and I have not been that fortunate. The bottom line is ignore all those funny companies that discriminates against HND holders. Develope yourself and the sky is your limit.

Thank you for that post.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
bumstuff:

guys i want contributions for fellow scholars (hnd or bsc) what does the future holds for the hnd holders

The future is bright for all holders. . . . . N.D, H.N.D, B.Sc etc. As you can see from dodowaski's post! wink . I've got an HND-holder friend who's been with Chevron for some good years now and I'm sure there are lot more examples out there!

The future is as beautiful as that lovely flower you attached. wink wink

All the best!
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by bumstuff(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2007
thanks man am actually into maths and computer science @ federal polytechnoc ado-ekiti.am on with my HND now.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by ishmael(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
bumstuff:

thanks man am actually into maths and computer science @ federal polytechnoc ado-ekiti.am on with my HND now.

You are doing HND in computer science and not Maths and computer science in Fedpoly Ado. Though there is maths in the course but in the polytechnic as far as NBTE is concerned it is called HND Computer Science. Some universities call theirs Maths & computer science and they award Bsc and BTech.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by labiyemmy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2007
its no the certificate you carry that determines your future man - so - dont write yourself off.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? by akaahs(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
Isn't d HND nor d Bsc. Dat matter is what ur make of. I'm aHND holder and by God grace i'm going places. Belief in urself.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century / Unilag Msc Admission List / Sample CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.