Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (4372 Views)

I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / So Complicated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Lacrissa: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
I know I am somewhat young but I do have friends that already have stable relationships. I'm dealing with my long distance relationship in which he is indeed a good guy and focused but I have also come across other guys here, though I've been able to pick about 2 I've gotten to know (don't want to put all my eggs in one basket before I get disappointed) and they seem so far like very good men. How can one be able to choose the right one to settle with if they are all good and you seem to like them all?
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Cuddlemii: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
Babes, you still dey this same level with this your LDR guy. Why do you keep stressing yourself all the time. Its either you don't love him or you do. Its either you want to be with him or you don't want to be with him.

Every time you keep posting the same thing. Your happiness and peace of mind is what is important, just find the guy that would give you those two lovely things and if your bf is giving them to you then stick with him and please reduce the stress because you are too young 4 it. Hope this is not how you stress him, I am just asking because you need to chill and enjoy life. Life is a risk, what would be would be. Try and concentrate on your own development and do things that makes Lacrissa happy and fulfilled (be selfish like that), every other thing would fall into place.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by isaacab38: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
it is not complicated as you assumed at all. you will get more confused if you keep these 2guys concurrently.prayerfully choose one and be serious with him.let your objectives be clear
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Lacrissa: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Babes, you still dey this same level with this your LDR guy. Why do you keep stressing yourself all the time. Its either you don't love him or you do. Its either you want to be with him or you don't want to be with him.

Every time you keep posting the same thing. Your happiness and peace of mind is what is important, just find the guy that would give you those two lovely things and if your bf is giving them to you then stick with him and please reduce the stress because you are too young 4 it. Hope this is not how you stress him, I am just asking because you need to chill and enjoy life. Life is a risk, what would be would be. Try and concentrate on your own development and do things that makes Lacrissa happy and fulfilled (be selfish like that), every other thing would fall into place.

I'm still on the same level only because of the distance at the moment. And then I cannot keep rejecting the good guys I've seen so far all because I'm trying to depend on my ldr bf, that's why it seems complicated. I want to or I'm actually focusing on me but I also know time waits for no one so now they are coming and rushing for me, don't want to make the mistake of shutting the door
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Flashaldrin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
cancel the ldr guy, especially if its going to stay like that for a long time, I'm sure its a childhood crush.

meanwhile you are still young, dont start getting all serious and s[i]h[/i]it now.
its jonsing time!!!

Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by freecocoa(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
OP to think I fought sexkillz cos of this your unending questions about your LDR,abeg make up your mind and stay one place,you are a broken record already,mscheew.

1 Like

Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Cuddlemii: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
Lacrissa:

I'm still on the same level only because of the distance at the moment. And then I cannot keep rejecting the good guys I've seen so far all because I'm trying to depend on my ldr bf, that's why it seems complicated. I want to or I'm actually focusing on me but I also know time waits for no one so now they are coming and rushing for me, don't want to make the mistake of shutting the door

Then open the door with assurance(dt was a joke wink). Be sure you are replacing him with a committed guy so you don't end up alone.

Have you even tried having a dialogue with this LDR guy, he should engage you already maybe that would make you relax. What steps are you both taking to solemnize your union or live together. Why don't you relocate to be with him or he comes to where u r. You both should find a final solution or else you would keep coming back with doubts and confusion all the time. So if both of you are serious and in love with each other, take an extra notch or a step further and secure this LDR with no insurance into a mortgage at least. It doesn't have to be something big, both of you have been dating for a while now(if I am correct) so you can even do a court wedding or something.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Sub5(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

i agree with you point

isaacab38:

it is not complicated as you assumed at all. you will get more confused if you keep these 2guys concurrently.prayerfully choose one and be serious with him.let your objectives be clear
Truly you need to really pray over this issue so that God will direct you.

Be sure you are replacing him with a committed guy so you don't end up alone.
True talk, cos some of us,"THE GOOD GUYS" are wolfs in sheep clothing seeking the pleasure of OJON-JOOH
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by iice(f): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
Find yourself. Then you can find someone.
Confused self = perpetual confusion.

1 Like

Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by itiswell1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2011
Op I need to know, how old are you?
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2011
iice:

Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by cynthiafred67(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
iice:

Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by pato405(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Cuddlemii:

Then open the door with assurance(dt was a joke wink). Be sure you are replacing him with a committed guy so you don't end up alone.

Have you even tried having a dialogue with this LDR guy, he should engage you already maybe that would make you relax. What steps are you both taking to solemnize your union or live together. Why don't you relocate to be with him or he comes to where u r. You both should find a final solution or else you would keep coming back with doubts and confusion all the time. So if both of you are serious and in love with each other, take an extra notch or a step further and secure this LDR with no insurance into a mortgage at least. It doesn't have to be something big, both of you have been dating for a while now(if I am correct) so you can even do a court wedding or something.

These comments sound so cool and re-assuring that I wish I could just listen to the words and not read them. I wish I could hear these words from the originator to have a better feel of its emotional content.

@OP:

I consider you highly privileged to get these lines of encouragement. Cuddlemi has said it ALL. ''relax, what will be with be & rub minds with your LDR bf. don't work yourself out on these issues. remember it's sometimes not the way we think. you are most likely to be easily swayed by suitors because they are physically present with you and you can relate better with their social information and cues. be careful please. talk things over with your bf. you both can consolidate the relationship with a little formal nuptial rite e.g a court wedding or ilk if your are so apprehensive. hope that helps.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Back up incase of disapointment has ruined so many good relationships...so im not surprised of your confused state...so many what if,what if,what if,focus on your long distance boyfriend,atleast the devil u know...
Ladies sha, always searching for the next best thing...
Some ladies I mean.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:
Back up incase of disapointment has ruined so many good relationships...so im not surprised of your confused state...so many what if,what if,what if,focus on your long distance boyfriend,atleast the devil u know...
Some ladies I mean.
am in a long distance relatnshp o
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
am in a long distance relatnshp o

really?
how do you cope,I hope you are matured enough to handle it abi?
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

really?
how do you cope,I hope you are matured enough to handle it abi?
hm,c it's nt bin easy oo,
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ko easy at al
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,c it's nt bin easy oo,

Personally,Im scared of long distance relationship because...hmmm well...
Pls be strong okay...Young po loves you...
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

Personally,Im scared of long distance relationship because...hmmm well...
Pls be strong okay...Young po loves you...
hehehe youngpo,hm hm,i no go talk.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:
Some ladies I mean.
You go dig thread wey don die for three years
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lacrissa:
I know I am somewhat young but I do have friends that already have stable relationships. I'm dealing with my long distance relationship in which he is indeed a good guy and focused but I have also come across other guys here, though I've been able to pick about 2 I've gotten to know (don't want to put all my eggs in one basket before I get disappointed) and they seem so far like very good men. How can one be able to choose the right one to settle with if they are all good and you seem to like them all?

Let me ask u how old r u?
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe youngpo,hm hm,i no go talk.

why "hmm"..
Whats wrong?
Pls talk to me
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

why "hmm"..
Whats wrong?
Pls talk to me
my boo said he wanna take me to c his parent 2mrw.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
my boo said he wanna take me to c his parent 2mrw.

wow,lucky you,Im jealous o...
I still love you sha...
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

wow,lucky you,Im jealous o...
I still love you sha...
hehe warn urslf o.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehe warn urslf o.

I`m trying to,but I just can`t help "myself".
I wish...
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

I`m trying to,but I just can`t help "myself".
I wish...
u neva slip
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u neva slip

how will I,
when all im thinking about is you?

I wish...
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

how will I,
when all im thinking about is you?

I wish...
eheheh,who is deceivn who among d 2 of us.
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Youngpo413: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vikkyk10:
eheheh,who is deceivn who among d 2 of us.

I guess its you...for not being serious with me...

Am crazy about you...why?
..you are
-Beautiful
-Friendly
-Kind
-Intelligent etc...
Your boo is so lucky...
I wish...
Re: My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Youngpo413:

I guess its you...for not being serious with me...

Am crazy about you...why?
..you are
-Beautiful
-Friendly
-Kind
-Intelligent etc...
Your boo is so lucky...
I wish...
chei'al dis 4 me.Ori mi ti wu o.Abeg dnt wish anytn o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Celebrities With Big Hot Boobs And Sexy Cleavage! 18+ Photos / Bae For A Day Now Available In Lagos And Nation Wide (pic) / Amazing photos of two lovers that would really want you to have a real girlfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.