Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Beauty Of Mathematics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beauty Of Mathematics (10616 Views)

Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979 / The Beauty Of Mathematics, And Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2007
HOPE You LIKE MATHS?  IT'S BEAUTIFUL TO SOLVE AND GET ANSWERS LIKE
THESE,

Make sure you scroll to the bottom and you will be glad you did.

1 x 8 + 1 = 9
12 x 8 + 2 = 98
123 x 8 + 3 = 987
1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

1 x 9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

9 x 9 + 7 = 88
98 x 9 + 6 = 888
987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

Brilliant , isn't it?

And look at this symmetry:

1 x 1 = 1
11 x 11 = 121
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 = 1234321
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111=123456789 87654321

Now , take a look at this,

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals 100%?  What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to GIVE OVER 100%.

How about ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help answer these
questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S TU   V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

If:

H-A-R-D-W-O- R- K

8+1+18+4+23+ 15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E- D-G-E

11+14+15+23+ 12+5+4+7+ 5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-TU-D-E                                             

1+20+20+9+20+ 21+4+5 = 100%

THEN , look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F- G-O-D

12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore , one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close , and Attitude will
Get you there; it's the Love of God that will put you over the top! wink

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God
?"
1 John 5:2-5

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

1 John 4:9-10

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2007
Love is very powerful, yet one of the most misused and misapplied words.  The promotion of our wellbeing, emotionally, physically and spiritually must find its base in love.  Anything short of this leads to unfulfilled and aborted dreams, inevitably resulting in frustration and depression.  Moreover, this is what has plagued the human race, and worst hit is our current society.

The love we so much profess to have, talk about and even claim to give to others is actually based on selfish motives; because we can get something back is much of why we love, once we are failed our love fades away.

How can we then obtain, retain and show love to others and even ourselves without even thinking of what to gain from it.  How can we live happily feeling and knowing we are loved?

The first step is to realise that love comes from God because God is Love.  He is the only one that so much loves us even though we have offended Him, yet He sent His only Son Jesus Christ to reconcile us back to Him and give us the power to love and feel loved.  Without God therefore you cannot find, nor be in true love, without Jesus you cannot love nor manifest an unselfish love to others.  When you allow God to show you what proper love is through His Son Jesus Christ, you will live the rest of your life in happiness and true satisfaction.  God loves you more than you can ever imagine.  He created you; He thinks about you in whatever condition you are and really wants to extend to you his unfailing LOVE.

If you never felt loved in your life, this is a big opportunity for you to know that God loves you and wants to help you.  If you have been failed in love, God’s love never fails.  If you have been hurt by a lover, God heals such emotional and psychological wounds and replaces the scars with his Love, God’s love is sacrificial and unselfish.  He will give you the power to forgive all those who have hurt you and to be able to love and feel loved again.  If you let Jesus into your life, it will change for good.

You can say these prayers and that will mark a beginning of a new life for you.

“Father God, I ask you that you forgive my sins, Lord Jesus come into my life and make me a new person.  I believe that you are the Son of God and now my Saviour.  Thank you for accepting me, Amen.

www.dclm.org
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2007
God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.

It is true that God loves you, but you decide if His plan is "wonderful." If you have heard that happiness comes through Jesus Christ, you may like to think again. The first thing Jesus said of the Apostle Paul (who wrote most of the New Testament) was that He would show him "how great things he must suffer for (His) name's sake.1 Three times Paul was beaten with rods, once he was stoned, three times he suffered shipwreck, a night and a day he spent in the sea.2 There were times when Paul was so unhappy, he wanted to die. The Bible says, "All who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."3 It says we enter the Kingdom of God through much distress,4 and that we were appointed to afflictions.5

Jesus said if we followed Him we would be reviled, persecuted, hated, and all manner of evil would be said against us falsely, for His sake. He warned that we would have to take up our cross daily, deny ourselves and follow Him, saying, "In the world you shall have tribulation," and even that we may be called to die for our faith.6

My wife once spoke to a young man who had believed alluring television advertisements and joined the navy to see the world; and what did he see? He saw the sea . . . and found nothing but hard work. Now he couldn't wait to leave the navy. If they had been honest in their advertising, the navy may not have got as many recruits, but at least the ones they did get would be committed, rather than deserters at heart.

I have told you the truth about Christianity. Oh . . . I forgot to mention one thing along with the trials comes "the gift of God" . . .everlasting life!7 The Apostle Paul lost everything for the sake of his faith, and said that compared to what he had found in Jesus Christ, all the riches of this world were nothing but "dung."8

If you are interested in your eternal salvation, with a tender conscience, answer the following: Have you ever lied, hated, lusted, stolen, committed adultery, had sex outside of marriage (or desired to)? Have you kept the Sabbath holy, always honoured your parents, have you put God first in your affections, have you blasphemed His name (using it to curse), have you made a god to suit yourself (been guilty of "idolatry"making a god in your own image)?

If you have broken even one of those Ten Commandments, then you have "sinned against God." On Judgment Day you will be found to be guilty. Forget any thought of a "wonderful plan" without God's mercy, you will go to Hell. Unless you repent, you will perish.9 God doesn't ask you to consider His plan for your life, He commands you to repent.10 When Jesus died on the cross, He took the punishment which was due to you and me for our sins. In doing so, He satisfied the demands of Eternal Justice, and at the same time He demonstrated how much God loves us. If you repent and put your faith in Jesus, God will forgive your sins and grant you the gift of everlasting life. Don't say you will "give it some thought"instead obey the command.

If you stepped into a courtroom and offered to pay a £50,000 fine I couldn't pay, what an insult it would be for me to say I would give your offer of help "some thought." Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, then by the grace of God hold on, because you have just begun the "abundant life" you are going to be busy swimming upstream against the world (with all its sinful pleasures), the flesh (your sinful nature) and the devil (you'll find out about him). Read the Bible daily, obey what you read, and you will never fail.

For further reading Foxes Book of Martyrs (at your Christian bookstore).

Bible references:

1. Acts 9:16
2. 2 Corinthians 1:8
3. 2 Timothy 3:12
4. Acts 14:22
5. 1 Thessalonians 3:3

6. Matthew 24:9
7. Romans 6:23
8. Philippians 3:8
9. Luke 13:3
10. Acts 17:30
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by Pain(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2007
Brilliant. God Bless You.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2007
If A equals success, then the formula is _ A = _ X + _ Y + _ Z. _ X is work. _ Y is play. _ Z is keep your mouth shut.

-- Albert Einstein
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by ejovwo(f): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2007
YOU ARE REALLY WONDERFULY MADE BY GOD. I PERSONALLY THANK GOD FOR THE WISDOM THAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU TO REASON MATH IN GOD'S VIEW MAY GOD KEEP AND BLESS YOU AS WORK IN HIS WAY

CHEERS AND KEEP IT UP
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by ty2tara: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
A man who can love his neighbour is a man that has come to recognise and acknowledge the fullness of God's own love.

I pray that God will bring us all to full understanding of His own Love that never fails.

God indeed is Love
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2008
The Love of God as revealed in the Christian Bible is one of the attributes that sets the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob apart from other gods, even All'ah does not have love as one of his attributes out of the so called 99 or so attributes ascribed to him in the Qu'ran.  And this is the virtue that is difficult even for the devil to imitate.  God is Love.(1 John.4:16)
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
Notice that the laws of physics are highly mathematical in nature. They would not work if there were not also laws of mathematics. Mathematical laws and principles include the rules of addition, the transitive property, the commutative properties of addition and multiplication, the binomial theorem, and many others. Like the laws of physics, some laws and properties of mathematics can be derived from other mathematical principles. But unlike the laws of physics, the laws of mathematics are abstract; they are not “attached” to any specific part of the universe. It is possible to imagine a universe where the laws of physics are different; but it is difficult to imagine a (consistent) universe where the laws of mathematics are different.

The laws of mathematics are an example of a “transcendent truth.” They must be true regardless of what kind of universe God created. This may be because God’s nature is logical and mathematical. Thus, any universe He chose to create would necessarily be mathematical in nature. The secular naturalist cannot account for the laws of mathematics. Certainly, he would believe in mathematics and would use mathematics; but he is unable to account for the existence of mathematics within a naturalistic framework since mathematics is not a part of the physical universe. However, the Christian understands that there is a God beyond the universe and that mathematics reflects the thoughts of the Lord. Understanding maths is in a sense “thinking God’s thoughts after Him” (though in a limited, finite way, of course).

Some have supposed that mathematics is a human invention; it is said that if human history had been different, an entirely different form of maths would have been constructed—with alternate laws, theorems, axioms, etc. But such thinking is not consistent. Are we to believe that the universe did not obey mathematical laws before people discovered them? Did the planets orbit differently before Kepler discovered that p2 = a3? Clearly, mathematical laws are something that human beings have discovered—not invented. The only thing that might have been different (had human history taken a different course) is the notation—the way in which we choose to express mathematical truths through symbols. But these truths exist regardless of how they are expressed. Mathematics is the “language of creation.”
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by mazaje(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
olabowale where are you?. . . . .
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
The Bible and the value of PI
Author: Dr. Kent Hovind
Does the Bible contain a mathematical error?

I Kings 7:23,26 and II Chronicles 4:2,5 describe a huge brass bowl built by King Solomon. If the diameter of this bowl was 10 cubits, then the circumference should have been 31.415926, cubits, not just 30 cubits! Any math student will tell you that the circumference of a circle is found by taking the diameter times Pi (3, 141592653589793, ). This apparent mathematical error caused me, as a new Christian, to doubt the accuracy of the Bible.

The answer is so simple!
The diameter of 10 cubits is from outer rim to outer rim, the way anyone would measure a circular object. The circumference of 30 cubits, however, was of the inner circle, after subtracting the thickness of the brass (two handbreadths?one for each side) from which the bowl was made. This would be the number needed to calculate the volume of water.

Check for yourself.
Substitute the length of your cubit (elbow to longest fingertip) for the letter C in the following formula, and solve for H.

30C / p + 2H = 10C

The width of your handbreadth will be the result. For example, my cubit is 20 inches long. If I had built the brass bowl, the outer diameter would have a circumference of 600 inches (30 x 20 inches) and a diameter of 190.986 inches (600 inches / 3.14159). The difference between the two diameters is 9.014 inches (two of my handbreadths).

Option #2

They may have measured the bowl's circumference under the lip and the diameter including the lip, which added enough to make 10 cubits across. Rest assured God makes no mistakes, mathematical or otherwise. The Scriptures do not contain error. By the way, Solomon built this sea in 1000 B.C., long before the Greeks rediscovered Pi (p). We may not understand some things at first glance, but the problem is with us, not with the Bible. Please be sure you are on the solid foundation of God's Word, saved by the blood of Christ.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by obinna5000(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2008
@OLAADEGBU
Thanks for all the posts a million times my brother. cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2008
obinna5000:

@OLAADEGBU
Thanks for all the posts a million times my brother. cheesy

May the Lord richly bless you with more grace to follow in His Name. Amen.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39am On Nov 23, 2008
The absence of a Mathematical formula is an evidence that the theory of evolution is not scientifically valid.  Every scientific law has a formula or formula equivalent.  Theories that  cannot produce a working formula eventually are proven false.  Check the weblink below and find out how Mathematics has exposed the fundamental flaws in the evolutionary theory as it has failed to produce an evolution formula such as Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, probability of Extraterrestial life, Newton's second law of motion, Kepler's third law of planetary motion, Newton's Theory of Universal Gravitation etc.

http://darwinconspiracy.com/article_1_rev2.php
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by james1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
@OLAADEGBU.
Brilliant.clap,clap,clap mind bending calculations though.
More knowledge to your brain in Jesus name.and may God anoint you afresh and replace the virtue that has gone out of you ten fold in Jesus name,
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
I am sure mathematically the age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
Bloody conspiracy theories!
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I am sure mathematically the age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old.

Watch this short videoclip and see how it is statistically improbable for the age of the earth to be 4.5 billion years old, and see how Mathematics confirms the accuracy of the Bible's account.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=065a1683c022d2077d34
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by mazaje(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

Watch this short videoclip and see how it is statistically improbable for the age of the earth to be 4.5 billion years old, and see how Mathematics confirms the accuracy of the Bible's account.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=065a1683c022d2077d34

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not only that, but I can prove mathematically that God is not perfect. Consider the following:

Take the numbers 1 thru 9 sort of in order

Now take this number and multiply it by 9 and you get

12345679 X 9 = 111111111

So, a pattern leads to another pattern, but what? No 8? Wouldn't a perfect God make it so that a perfect pattern leads to another perfect pattern instead of a screwed up pattern?

This proves that God is not perfect.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2008
@mazaje,

Are you alright?
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by mazaje(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

@mazaje,

Are you alright?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you should be asking yourself that question not me. . . . . .
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by olabowale(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
@Olaadegbu: Oniro niwo omo okunrin yi. Thank God, you do not want anything from me. If I know your wife I will suggest that she divorces you, because you lie on Allah:

Posted on: November 11, 2008, 04:12 PMPosted by: OLAADEGBU
The Love of God as revealed in the Christian Bible is one of the attributes that sets the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob apart from other gods, even All'ah does not have love as one of his attributes out of the so called 99 or so attributes ascribed to him in the Qu'ran. And this is the virtue that is difficult even for the devil to imitate. God is Love.(1 John.4:16)

“Say: ‘If you do love Allah follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.’” (3:31) , ; This is from the Qur'aan, commanding the Messenger (AS) to proclaim to believers, which you are not one. If this is not an endictment on your conscience, then what is? Liar! You should be ashamed of yourself. Opuro. Or you truly lack knowledge, while pretending to have any, what so ever.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by olabowale(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
@Olaadegbu: « #8 on: November 11, 2008, 04:36 PM »

Notice that the laws of physics are highly mathematical in nature. They would not work if there were not also laws of mathematics. Mathematical laws and principles include the rules of addition, the transitive property, the commutative properties of addition and multiplication, the binomial theorem, and many others. Like the laws of physics, some laws and properties of mathematics can be derived from other mathematical principles. But unlike the laws of physics, the laws of mathematics are abstract; they are not “attached” to any specific part of the universe. It is possible to imagine a universe where the laws of physics are different; but it is difficult to imagine a (consistent) universe where the laws of mathematics are different.

The laws of mathematics are an example of a “transcendent truth.” They must be true regardless of what kind of universe God created. This may be because God’s nature is logical and mathematical. Thus, any universe He chose to create would necessarily be mathematical in nature. The secular naturalist cannot account for the laws of mathematics. Certainly, he would believe in mathematics and would use mathematics; but he is unable to account for the existence of mathematics within a naturalistic framework since mathematics is not a part of the physical universe. However, the Christian understands that there is a God beyond the universe and that mathematics reflects the thoughts of the Lord. Understanding maths is in a sense “thinking God’s thoughts after Him” (though in a limited, finite way, of course).

While at first glance, you may make sense. However you cheapened God the Almighty by confining Him, into the laws of the Universe or limited abstraction, based on your human knowledge. You must have forgotten that God's Wisdom is infinite, limitless, while your is constained by all that human knows.

So in the above, how do you "Christian" boldly attach "human; Jesus" to The God who is infinite and inexpendable? Can the perfect produces as part of Him, imperfect? Impossible! Would a never wary, never dying being produces as part of Him a "warying and dying being and make him His equal?"

Some have supposed that mathematics is a human invention; it is said that if human history had been different, an entirely different form of maths would have been constructed—with alternate laws, theorems, axioms, etc. But such thinking is not consistent. Are we to believe that the universe did not obey mathematical laws before people discovered them? Did the planets orbit differently before Kepler discovered that p2 = a3? Clearly, mathematical laws are something that human beings have discovered—not invented. The only thing that might have been different (had human history taken a different course) is the notation—the way in which we choose to express mathematical truths through symbols. But these truths exist regardless of how they are expressed. Mathematics is the “language of creation.”

Someday, for your own sake, before you die, I pray you discover that God is One and discard the invented "Trinity idea that is mathematically and by universal law, impossible. Then you will express the truth about The God in Truth, not in the "bent" idea of calling a human who cried, wept, begged, etc, god!
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by PastorAIO: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
olabowale:

While at first glance, you may make sense. However you cheapened God the Almighty by confining Him, into the laws of the Universe or limited abstraction, based on your human knowledge. You must have forgotten that God's Wisdom is infinite, limitless, while your is constained by all that human knows.

So in the above, how do you "Christian" boldly attach "human; Jesus" to The God who is infinite and inexpendable? Can the perfect produces as part of Him, imperfect? Impossible! Would a never wary, never dying being produces as part of Him a "warying and dying being and make him His equal?"

Someday, for your own sake, before you die, I pray you discover that God is One and discard the invented "Trinity idea that is mathematically and by universal law, impossible. Then you will express the truth about The God in Truth, not in the "bent" idea of calling a human who cried, wept, begged, etc, god!

You this alhaji guy. You won't stop flogging this dead horse of yours. You must twist everything to Islam vs. Christianity.
Anyway sha, I just want to inform you that I made reference to some posts you made in the thread about where the soul of animals go. Make e no be like say I dey talk about you behind ya back.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by olabowale(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
@PastorAIO: I am not intending to turn everything to religiousity. But I want people to at least be truthful, especially when they claim to be punditive, in the public. Olaadegbu said Allah does not love: is that the truth or Olaadegbu was speaking of complete ignorance?

Of course, by my quote from Qur'aan, we know that he was completely ignoramous in his lie against Allah. And by the way, verses where love is expressed are many. Allah is no Only Love, but also Hate. The Hate of Allah is directed to Evil doers; the people who will inhabit hellfire. You do believe there is a place like that, or you dont?

I almost broke into a song about pastor that we used to sing in High School. I am sure you must have a ton of them, about the friskiness of Pastors with their "choir members." I like your style. Unlike the lying Olaadegbu. At least I know that you are a Keferi and you are unabashed about it.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
olabowale:

“Say: ‘If you do love Allah follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.’” (3:31) , ; This is from the Qur'aan, commanding the Messenger (AS) to proclaim to believers, which you are not one. If this is not an endictment on your conscience, then what is?

When I said that no one can imitate the love of God I meant what I said and I said what I meant.  The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac and the God of Jacob and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is the Source of love, Agape.  Not the kind of selfish love that man is used to.  You will find it difficult to understand the kind of love that I am referring to because you are used to being a slave to your god, allah. 

Consider the queen of England passing by and saw a slave or even a pauper in tartared clothes sitting on the road begging for alms, and the queen decided to make that pauper a member of her family that will inherit all that she has, that is, to adopt the man as her own son.  That is the kind of love that God has for us in that He loved us so much that He gave us the gift of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ and He was in Christ reconciling us to Himself so that we can inherit His righteousness and justification to be with Him forever and to partake of His divine nature.

As for your god allah, he only loves Muslims but hates you if you are not a muslim, and he keeps you under the fear of death if you dear attempt to jump ship.  Do you see the difference?  Do you now see how no other god can imitate the Love (Agape) love of God?
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
olabowale:

You may be interested to know that while my God originated all the laws of the universe and upholds it by His Power, man or scientists are permitted to discover and formulate such laws

olabowale:

With the basic law of Mathematics an elementary school child will teach you the evidence of Trinity by calculating 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 and a secondary student will enlighten you that a triangle comprises of three equal sides and yet is One figure.  Undergraduates will lecture you that the universe is comprised of matter, space and time and these three dimensions can be observed and experienced as one.  A bible Christian will preach and teach you how God in three Persons created us in His own image as a tripartite being comprising of spirit, soul and body and yet remain as one person.  The earlier you humble yourself and learn the faster you will save yourself from some pain. tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by dizzywezzy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster
nice, were did u get it from or did u form it?
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
dizzywezzy:

@ poster
nice, were did u get it from or did u form it?

Thanks for appreciating the post. Which one are you referring to?  If you are asking for where I got the opening post from, I got it from a friend on my e-mail, and all the credit goes to these mathematicians who have dedicated their intellects to the One who gave them the brains and wisdom to discover, formulate and utilize the laws of mathematics that God originated to preach the everlasting gospel of Christ.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2008
Olabowale and Olaadegbu!!!! grin
The two village idiots on the same thread. LMFAO
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2008
Martian:

The last time I checked your profile I was not surprised to find out that you have been foul mouthing, swearing and cursing all over the place.  No wonder that you have been disrespectful to your parents, you have no respect for those in authority and you do not reverence God.  This attitude of your has just been exposed to show us that you are a troubled guy that needs attention. The Bible has rightly predicted the likes of you in the verses below:

[list]
[li]For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them
[/li]
[/list] 
Rom.1:28-32

If you were wise you will make your way right with the Lord and save yourself some pain.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
OLAADEGBU:

The last time I checked your profile I was not surprised to find out that you have been foul mouthing, swearing and cursing all over the place. No wonder that you have been disrespectful to your parents, you have no respect for those in authority and you do not reverence God. This attitude of your has just been exposed to show us that you are a troubled guy that needs attention. The Bible has rightly predicted the likes of you in the verses below:

[list]
[li]For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them
[/li]
[/list]
Rom.1:28-32

If you were wise you will make your way right with the Lord and save yourself some pain.

The book of Romans is for the romans. grin
You still a village idiot, quoting the bible has nothing to do with it.
Re: The Beauty Of Mathematics by bindex(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
Martian:

Olabowale and Olaadegbu!!!! grin

I will rather say two fanatics and zealots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / Where Is The Ark Of The Covenant? / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.