Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label (6015 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother / Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label by eastpoint: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2011
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone Numbers and addresses
call 08125448663
Re: I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label by eastpoint: 4:10am On Dec 20, 2011
Are you a label,artist,writer who wants to take your career to the next level
Then buy the first time in Nigeria ever music power E-book of over 2000 pages which includes
How to get your videos aired in mtv base, channel O for free
How to get a marketer interested in your songs in Nigeria
How to effectively promote your songs in Nigeria without spending much money.
How to promote your songs worldwide for free
Do you have up to three songs recorded or an album .Why do you wait for a marketer in Nigeria when you can start selling it online internationally and earn $ all for free .
Contacts of 2000 record labels looking for you
Contacts of 1500 booking agents for you or your artist worldwide for shows,concerts and festivals
How to sign a record deal
How to get your songs into movies and earn huge royalties worldwide
Contacts of where to promote your songs for free worldwide
Network with other artist and music companies who wants to do business with you and your music.
Why you should be on myspace and face book.
1300 radio staions that want to paly your your music
1000 Contacts of online distributors who wants to market your music
800 Contacts of where to sell your lyrics for music writers only.
How to get your songs sold online within 3 days
Know why Nigerian artists are in hot demand world wide
These and many more .

The Ebook comes in pdf format so you will need acrobat reader to open it and to print.
Its about 2000 pages of very important contacts that will take you to the next level with emails, telephone Numbers and addresses
call 08125448663
Re: I Need Marketer, Promoter, Record Label by kunlejesu: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]My name is KUNLE JESU am a Yoruba Gospel Artist...My music base on Gospel highlife i have almost Eight track down for my Album but i need someone that we help my dream...plesae Nairaland forum i we be very happy if you people can get me a good Promoter....this is my Detail:-am living at Ajah,Lagos...this is my phone number 08085053491...08131543178,this my E-mail address:kunlejesu120@yahoo.com...thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" / Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / A Nairalander's Currency Ft. Real Frank-ganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.