Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Who Is The Sexiest African Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Sexiest African Celebrity (1854 Views)

Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Sexiest African Celebrity by eric1960: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2011
Africa is blessed with sexy men and women. from Omotola to Genevieve to Nadia to Mercy Johnson and Jackie Appia. The men are not left out , We have Ramsey Noah ,lynxx ,Majid Michael, the list is endless. So guys i want you to help me out, who is the sexiest AFRICAN Celebrity right now?

If you have a friend ( male and female) you feel is beautiful/sexy please send their pictuer(s) to this e-mail Yeoal05 [at]gmail.com.

My sexiest female celebrity right now is Toolz. She has a lovely figure.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest African Celebrity by Lasinoh: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
None. . .can't fantasize about any of them.
They all look rough! grin

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Gives Naeto C 2012 Porsche Cayenne As Wedding Gift / Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: / Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.