Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

CISA Exam Materials - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CISA Exam Materials (23216 Views)

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Free Cisa Certification | 2011 Lectures Material | Lecture 1 / Current Certification Dumps/study Materials (msce, Cisco, Pmp, Itil, Cisa Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISA Exam Materials by okoegwale: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2005
anybody with useful information on CISA reading materials?
emmanuel
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Pinky(f): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2005
so many on the net, use google
Re: CISA Exam Materials by hotangel2(f): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2005
Google will help. But what is CISA?
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Seun(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2005
CISA - Certified Information System Auditor is a designation awarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association to individuals who have five years' experience auditing information systems (link) and also pass a one-day examination (the CISA Exam, which costs $303-$505 according to the FAQ).

Free CISA Certification Exam Resources on the Web:
[list]
[li]"These questions, answers and explanations are intended to introduce potential CISA candidates to the types of questions that have appeared on past CISA examinations." - 25 Sample CISA Exam Questions[/li]
[li]CISA Domain P1, C1, C2, C3 Quiz Generator of various levels of difficulty- Online Quizzer[/li]
[li]Downloadable software with CISA practice questions - Boson Sample Test, 36 Questions, Micromash Passmatrix (120 Questions), [url=http://cisa.leuthard.ch/download/CISA%20Review%20Questions%20with%20Answers%20%5BTrandumper%5D%20%20v1.4%20%5B1300%20Questions%5D%2014.05.2005%20by%20Create8.rar]Trandumper (1200 questions)[/url][/li]
[li]Study Guides (resources for "cramming"wink - 2004 Cisa Review Course, Ultimate CISA Study Guide[/li][li]Official Website[/li][/list]

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: CISA Exam Materials by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2005
Thanks for that Seun. kiss (on your forehead)
Re: CISA Exam Materials by pulkitr: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2005
Hi Guys.......
i 've got a query ..... if any could help me out on the same..........

Does any have CISA questions and Answers

I'll be appearin for the exams in Dec 05.

If possible, send me the link.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by okoegwale: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2005
i got some pratice cd and thats all am using to prepare for the exams too.we can share some knowledge if you want.emmanuel
Re: CISA Exam Materials by sub123: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2006
I am planning for Cisa June 06. Need the manuals and reading material. Any clue where i can get it ??
Re: CISA Exam Materials by cnsxyx2006: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2006
hi .you can download CISA Review Manual 2005 and CD.the link : http://www.abouthuanyu.net/CISA2005/CISA.2005.All-in-One/CISA.2005.All-in-One.zip,i am also plan to attend the exam ,hope to have communication with you .my email address: cvnsxyx2006@yahoo.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by MissNina: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2006
hi

any kind soul here got the Cisa Review Manual 2006 n willing to share it plz
have done a million effort searching for help on the net but with no positive result really need that book as iam apearing for the June Exams

i have got the CISSP third edition by Shon Harris for an exchage if wanted its a good help preparing for the exam too

hopping for a quick reply
Regards

Nina,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by yehcheez2: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2006
hey gayz n galz !
is any 1 havin link from where i can download cisa 2006 manual. like the cnsxyx2006 posted ! for cisa 2005 manual .
plz let me know !
at yehcheez2@gmail.com !
i b thx ful 2 u !
take care !
Re: CISA Exam Materials by cisa20064u: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2006
Re: CISA Exam Materials by olajoe(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2006
pls i want to write cisa for dec 2006.Pls i will like to get all the necessary materials needed to pass.pls let me know if u cld be of help
thanx a bunch
Re: CISA Exam Materials by mandi: 2:55am On Apr 28, 2006
Not to burst anyone's bubble but you might want to read this article in order to make an informed decision:

Study Shows Downside of IT Certification, Among "cooling" certified tech skills, those that have lost their value in the last year, the study lists nine, including MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), and three Novell certifications (NCDE, MCNE, and CNA).

Fourteen certifications have grown in value, showing an 11 percent or higher growth over the last year, including SCNP (Security Certified Network Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) and MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer).

Highest-paid certifications include CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), and five different Cisco certifications (CCDP, CCEA, CCIE, CCIP and CCSP).

Source: [url]http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1954198,00.asp?kc=ewnws042706dtx1k0000599[/url]
Re: CISA Exam Materials by vallaree: 7:43am On May 10, 2006
Can someone upload softcopy of latest of old CISA Review Manual? I have printed copy,

regards
Re: CISA Exam Materials by runsaway: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2006
mandi, you're bursting bubbles.

if cisa is devaluing at least cism is increasing in value
Re: CISA Exam Materials by runsaway: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2006
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (hereafter simply Sarbanes-Oxley) is designed to ensure the following within a business:

There are sufficient controls to prevent fraud, misuse, and/or loss of financial data/transactions.

There are controls to enable speedy detection if and when such problems happen.

Effective action is taken to limit the effects of such problems.

In many companies, most of these controls are IT-based.

Not only must controls be in place; they must be effective, and it must be possible to note exceptions caught by the controls and follow audit trails in order to take appropriate action in response to those exceptions. This requirement puts a new pressure on IT that until now few IT departments have faced.

Ultimately, Sarbanes-Oxley makes executives responsible for ensuring that these controls are in place and effective, and this fact is making Sarbanes-Oxley a high priority on most companies' agendas: Executives are aware that they could go to jail if these processes are not in place and/or are ineffective. Suddenly, executives are very interested in what's going on in the murky depths of the IT department!

For detailed guidance on IT auditing, many have chosen to use the ISACA subset of COBIT to ensure that the key IT aspects related to Sarbanes-Oxley are being tested and ISO 17799 for guidance on which security aspects to audit. This means that cisa certifications might be extremely valuable in companies that have to abide to the act.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by AdamNOUH: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
smiley

would any one share his knowledge on how to pass, study materials , ,etc

thanks a lot for all the help;
Re: CISA Exam Materials by MyPeace(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
All of u are just confused here. You keep asking for the same thing, whereas the links and all the information needed have been provided by some members.

Abeg just download and stop repeating yourselves. its so annoying readn all the repitions, when some cannot read earlier posts b4 askn same question.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by 2old4that(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
just started the preparation for CISCO certification,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by askari(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2007
Hello,
I just joined the forum today. I am in dire need of CISA study materials, particularly the 2007 review manual.

Please mail same to me at oladipo_jolaosho@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

grin
Re: CISA Exam Materials by majdi1982: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2007
Hi everybody

I am preparing for the CISA exam on 9th of june , can anyone help me and e-mail CISA review manual 2006 or 2007 to my following e-mail address , please?

majdi.abusaleem@gmail.com

Thanx in advance
Re: CISA Exam Materials by j2ce: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi everybody,

I am preparing for the CISA exam on June 9, can anyone email CISA review manual 2007 to my following email?

j2ce@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot for all the help
wink
Re: CISA Exam Materials by simplymii(f): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi,

I am preparing for CISA exams in June, could someone please help with the review manual for 2007. I would really appreciate it alot. thanks. my email is wendymajeks@yahoo.com.

thanks.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by wholex(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2007
helo simpli
y not join our study group , we meet at in weekends to discuss share materials and study together , it could be of great benefit to u and we can tap from ur knowledge as well. our group add is cisajune07@yahoogroups.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by runsaway: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2007
check www.xiebook.com
check for cisa under exam books
Re: CISA Exam Materials by AlBundy: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2007
Hi all

can any one help me with the material for the next cisa exam (june 2007).

thanks a lot,

my email is knuw@yahoo.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by mokkai: 10:08am On May 01, 2007
Hi all,

You can get CISA review manual 2007 from

http://rapidshare.com/files/28523089/CISA_2007.PDF.html

if any body has CISA Q&A 2007 do let us know,

Cheers,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by mokkai: 11:24am On May 11, 2007
I bought CISA question & answers 2007, This time they have not given as html files, It is completly changed. They have added another 100 questions. It is an application with Key no, If anybody needs contact me @ jilita_blue@yahoo.com.sg
Re: CISA Exam Materials by seyi01: 4:53pm On May 31, 2007
HI Mokkai,
pls could you upload the manual and any other materials to the site again
Re: CISA Exam Materials by daskeno: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2007
Hi everybody

Can anyone help me and e-mail CISA review manual 2006 or 2007 to my following e-mail address , please?

daskeno@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Rujira: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2007
Hi all,

I'm preparing for CISA exam, can anyone share or send me CISA review manual and other materials, please?

rc2002koi@hotmail.com

Tons of thanks,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAP Training In Nigeria / Industrial Automation training in Lagos / Civil Engineering And Accounting Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.