Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

CISA Exam Materials - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CISA Exam Materials (23215 Views)

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Free Cisa Certification | 2011 Lectures Material | Lecture 1 / Current Certification Dumps/study Materials (msce, Cisco, Pmp, Itil, Cisa Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISA Exam Materials by davidus(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2007
I have just been moved from Network support to Data centre in my office an my boss is talking about cisa to get me to the next level, can someone help with materials for the exams? CDs, books, past questions just anything for the exams.
Will really appreciate it
Re: CISA Exam Materials by babalose1: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
i intend doing the exam also and i need study materials or study partner.my email address is babalosetemi1@yahoo.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Allien: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2007
gud day! any kind hearted and generous soul to send me CISA review materials?

my email add is am_balbido@yahoo.com

thanks in advance smiley
Re: CISA Exam Materials by mbughlani: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi:

I am preparing for CISA
Could any one of you would be so generous to send or share me CISA review Manual 2007 and other material please?

Bundle of thanks,

mbughlani@mail.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by clareomiz(f): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi all,
Could y'all please give some kind advise. I've been working for less than a year as an auditor and I would luv to take my career to the next level with a CISA certification as soon as possible, but I've been told that I have to put in a certain number of years (I think 5yrs) @ my work desk before I can even get to sit for the exams. Besides, I'll like to have an idea of what their exams are like and possible coaching centres in Lagos.
thanks!
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Ebernale: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2007
HI All,

I will be taking the CISA exam end of this year, December 2008. Anyone generous to share the CISA Review Manual 2007? I have trouble getting it in softcopy.

Thank you all!

My email: victoria_mpl@yahoo.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by dakiki: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
Who can help with the CISA Q&A 2007?
Re: CISA Exam Materials by RRachid: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hello everybody!!!

Please, I need the CISA review manual 2007 or 2006!
I have to study for the CISA exam to stay at my work!!! embarassed
Could someone send to my email? robertarachid@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot!!!!!
Re: CISA Exam Materials by dakiki: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2007

Looking for CISA Manual?

You can download a PDF for CISA Manual 2006 from www.esnips.com. Igot mine from there.
I also borrowed the 2007 Manual from a friend and compared the two. The have done negligible changes. The one for 2006 is enough.

If you are not able to download, I can send you one.

Now who will assist us with the 2007 questions?? I hear it's like an application. Can someone copy the questions from the CD and mail them
to cisaguru@yahoo.com

Thanks all and please assist one another.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by dakiki: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2007
Re: CISA Exam Materials by ayanbyair: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
good day,
pls could help get the latest dupms of CCNA am expecting ur reply thanks.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by otukaraka: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
I have a comprehensive material, CISA 2007 MANUAL & STUDY GUIDE.BUT I CAN SHARE IT AT A COST BECAUSE AM UNEMPLOYED AND I BOUGHT IT.ITS A READ ALOUD E-BOOK, ALSO PRINTABLE

IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT THEN CHECK.WILEY PUBLISHING INC. BY DAVID CANNON,TIMOTHY BERGMANN,BRADY PAMPLIN.

I CAN SHARE THE COST AT N5000.00
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Guardian(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
people,
when is Exam date and deadline for registeration. I love to give it a shot.

Pls send advise, resources. Thankx
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Dmajesty(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: CISA Exam Materials by kitzbank: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2008
Please, I need the CISA review manual 2008

Thanks.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by libra74: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2008
hi guys ive got 2007 review u can get it for free just email oaks_316@yahoo.com, tkia n lets share the goodness,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by lizzy76: 1:40am On Feb 24, 2008
pls any one with cisa exam materials? i just registered for the exam and i need some guideline pls.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by ivyleague: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi,

can anybody help with CISA reviewers, I really need it undecided, my email is turnogerman@yahoo.com

tx in advance
Re: CISA Exam Materials by favour123(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
I just got a material on CISA, 2005 PassMATRIX LEARNING SYSTEMS. Theory 1000 - . I have in stock past question. If you are interested I may send it to your e-mail id.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by weefy: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi all,

I'll be taking CISA exam this coming June 2008. I'm still new in this field and i really appreciate if anybody could help me out with past years exam questions and answers and study materials. My email add is weefy_27@yahoo.com

Thanx in advance.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by saiby: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hello everyone,

I would appreciate it if someone can send me CISA review manuals (either 2007 or 2008). My e-mail address is s4suhaib@gmail.com. I am planning on giving the exam in June. Any tips and recommendations are also welcome.

Thanx in advance and God bless.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by chuks2612: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2008
cisa is good if you are prepared to read.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by pamilerind: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2008
hi guys

look no futher if you are preparing for the june 2008 CISA exam. I have got the latest study materials for the exam

you can contact me at will. Please Dont use only the 2007 materials to prepare for the exam. The review manual is a living book, the contents change evryyear.

I have the latest materials 2008 reviewmanual and the 925 questions database plus the previous materials including CISA cram, Micromash, Ultimate CISA guide and other materials from 2007 down to 2002

Call now

Pamilerin BSc., MCSE, CISA ( 0805- 11- 500- 77)
Re: CISA Exam Materials by saggi71: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hi there Donna here, am in wisconsin and planninng to take cisa, I need some downloadable free cisa guides or test questions, thanks, please email me at its_kathy31@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: CISA Exam Materials by sanam2008: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2008
Please can you email me the CISA 2008 Manual and CISA 2008 Questions and Answers (925)
thank you nraichun@gmail.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by kamstudy: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2008
Please e-mail me CISA 2008 review manual and questions and Answers ,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by kamstudy: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2008
Please email CISA 2008 review manual and questions and answers on my mail id kamstudy@gmail.com
Re: CISA Exam Materials by DMAN(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I intend to sit for the June CISA exam this year, I would appreciate it if someone can send me CISA pratise questions & review manuals (either 2007 or 2008). My e-mail address is mymail2d@gmail.com.  Any tips/assistance will be most welcomed.

THANKS ! ! !
Re: CISA Exam Materials by ashfriend1: 4:02pm On May 10, 2008
Please send me 2008 Q and A at ashfriend1@yahoo.com
Thanks in Adv.
Re: CISA Exam Materials by Asjad: 11:14am On May 20, 2008
Asalam-o-alaikum,

I am Asjadullah, a CA student and want to appear in CISA December 2008 attempt .Please if any one can send me Material related to
CISA on my email address

Knaza-adv@hotmail.com

I will specially wait for reply from Pamilerin

Thanks,
Re: CISA Exam Materials by refdoe: 11:14am On May 22, 2008
HI guys! Please I realy need your help. I need the 2008 exam questions,answers and explanations. Iam writting this June. I only have the 2007 ones. Please guys.

Refdoe
Re: CISA Exam Materials by refdoe: 11:17am On May 22, 2008
Sorry! I forgot; my email address is refilwesiele@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAP Training In Nigeria / Industrial Automation training in Lagos / Civil Engineering And Accounting Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.