Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Got A Call From Nitda Concerning The .com.ng I Registered - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Got A Call From Nitda Concerning The .com.ng I Registered (944 Views)

Help: I Registered Domain On Godaddy But It Is Not Loading / How I Registered A Domain Name For Just N158.32 ($0.98) / Problems Hosting A Site I Registered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Call From Nitda Concerning The .com.ng I Registered by smartsoft(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
hey i just got a call from NITDA concerning the .ng domains i registerd i think everyone should know the question i was asked.

NITDA : Hello Good morning, is this UCHECHUWKU UGO ? of SMARTSOFT MEDIA
I : Yes good morning please, who i'm speaking with and how may we be of help to you sir ?
NITDA : Sorry please i want to know what smartsoft media is into ?
I: Basically we are into Web development. multimedia solutions, SMS solutions, software development, and consulting.
NITDA : You say SMS solutions ?
I : Yes
NITDA : how does that work please ?
I : i started explaining.
NITDA : okay you requested for a .com.ng domain some weeks back ?
I : Yes sir !
NITDA : Okay you .com.ng is now active
I : Sorry i must confess that, i can't remember the password used for the handle
NITDA : Just a sec please,
I: Okay
NITDA : Okay Mr. Uche your handle is ******* but you can visit the website, you can regenrate your password back.
I : Okay i'm greatfull sir, thanks for the time calling smartsoft media
NITDA : oh you welcome have nice day !
I : You too sir.

Well thats it, i think he wants to be sure what we do and again if you think you just want to mess around with nigeria domain i bet it, the domain will be yanked out, according to an interview i read on the news paper, they delay the registration in other for them to confrim what ever on the registrant.

well i'm trying to figure out if actually it is active now trying to check the whios on their website
Re: I Got A Call From Nitda Concerning The .com.ng I Registered by skima(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2007
URL bros.

i applied for an NGO for almost a month now. am yet to recieve confirmation from them after they have communicated with me on 2 occassions.
Re: I Got A Call From Nitda Concerning The .com.ng I Registered by smartsoft(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Dreamweaver Cs3 Error / In Need Of A Website: Respond Now! / Sitespinner-the Best Software For Beginners Webdesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.