Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Twin Duplex Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Twin Duplex Design (3417 Views)

Basic Things To Know About A One-story Duplex Design, Costing And Construction / Xammel Architecture Duplex Design / Need A Bungalow Or A Simple Duplex Design***treat As Important*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Duplex Design by johnny4u2(m): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,
Happy holidays.
Please I need assistance of Nairaland architechs to help me with the design of a twin duplex that can fit on a 27m by 9m land on a cornerpiece.
Attached is a scetch of the plot with setbacks of 6m each from the two adjoining roads.
The main duplex will be 5-bedroom (guest's room ensuit, small maid's room ensuit, big kitchen, dining, laundry,  main living room, kitchen store, ante-room and visitor's toilet on the ground floor)
The first floor will have the following description:
The master bedroom will have a balcony and will be at the front corner, one other room will be beside the masters but on the short side of the house. the third room will be at the back and the family living room will be in fron on the longer side with a library attahed by the verander. the house will have a cantilever of nearly 1m.
The main duplex will take 2/5 (two-fifth) of the buidable area.
The other a 3- bedroom duplex.
There will be two gates both on the longer side with a gatehouse with separate entrances but to access each duplex separately. A mini-fence will separate the two duplexes.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless
img]http://[img]http://
Re: Twin Duplex Design by johnny4u2(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2011
I had challenges attaching the sketch. The front of the house is on the 27m side and there is a long road on the left if you stand in the house facing the road.
Will see if I can find a way around the attachment of the sketch.
Regards
Re: Twin Duplex Design by johnny4u2(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2011
I got the sketch in pdf format

Re: Twin Duplex Design by darc: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
You can contact me for your design. d.arc48@yahoo.com or
Re: Twin Duplex Design by spydee411: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
i am working on your request and will get u a presentation by monday. CIAO in case of more insite on ur project u could call me on 08060802409
stay blessed
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
i ADVISE U SEND UR BRIEF TO US ON ;segetony@gmail.com
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Here is d design based on ur brief. we hope to hear from u
pls mail us on ; segetony@gmail.com or 08023807960 for more details

Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
3D's

Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
3d's

Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
to know more about our company check un NL--segcy.moor

Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
3D's

Re: Twin Duplex Design by babaeko1: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nice design, but I have a question, imagine a plot which is say 26 x 37, this design will block out the second wing as there isnt going to be 2 gates to get out at the other side, also do you have a design in mind which can guarantee 1 duplex and 2/3 flats inciporated into same building ?
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
yes. send to my mail to get that----segetony@gmail.com
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2012
we set to serve u better!
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
Dear client, to d point of correction d 3D with column above is not for dis particular design, i mistakely include it.
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
u dont respond to designs sent,
Re: Twin Duplex Design by segcymoor(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
i will send it later

(1) (Reply)

Treasure Island Estate Agbara/igbesa / Flat For Sale At Jacob Mews Estate, Yaba. / FEW UNITS AVAILABLE AT DARIANN COURTS LUXURY DUPLEXES BY LBS AJAH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.