Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? (14303 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / The Best Christmas Gift... / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by tlops(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
yourself!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
tlops:

yourself!
That is the best gift ever and to remain truly faithful always.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by kizito96(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
Early Morning Christmas Wishes and Express How you Love Her. No gift is worth an assurance of your Love for her
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
menstruation pad 4 d girls, Bluetooth earpiece 4 d guyz,
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2011
10 naira groundnut
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Emmy3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
Most ladies will like her:
gift cards,
ice cream,
wrist watch,
neck lace,
ear rings,
dont 4get to send her a cul sms oh,
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by olajide8(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
waks1:

Wrist Watch

Well I guess it would mean a lot of wrists watches for them women this season coz jokingly I guess a lot of us are in the same boat as the poster women what would be too much for you and you consider valuable O!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by drstan(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
Lwkmd,, d best gift she wil eva live to remmber is a BIBLE.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Queenw: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
Buy her pant & bra if na he buy him boxers & singlet and some chocolet 4 me i surprise my with boxers and he like it and happy.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
A shopping spree.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by babyoy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
you can get him some pairs of socks or vests if you are not sure what to get for him.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by babaowo: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
i
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by seedord247(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
Agbo jedi, and Alomo
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
imagine you have a chic with a black berry? buying her the most recent bb will do the trick. but if pocket no tight, try and dress nice on xmas day, take a trip to her place and spend xmas with her and her family,no matter whhere they are. carry some kudi go ooooooo.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by dckng16(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2011
Amazon tablet pc. This product is a cool gift for xmas.

Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by na2day(m): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2011
Just Bought Asus Eeepad Transformer Prime Tablet for wifey (I wanted it for myself, but i go dey manage am wit her, hope she let me) grin
And Xbox 4gb Kinect combo for the kids! grin
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:15am On Dec 23, 2011
A christmas tree!!!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Lovine: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2011
So the so called atheist are celebrating Christmas too? So who are they celebrating?
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2011
Sex starve urself for some a week, and on the nite of 26th, give her the best sex that she'll NEVER EVER forget in her life.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by nanidee(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2011
Lovine:
So the so called atheist are celebrating Christmas too? So who are they celebrating?

Lmao. Excellent question! cool
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2011
When people say they don't know what gift to give their partners it amazes me. This can only boil down to two things, either you don't have enough money to afford what your partner likes (wants) or you guys don't really know each other to know what each really likes.

When you have a partner that is a freak for wrist watch, perfume, sunglasses, shoes, belts, underwear, make up kit, shirts, tops, video games, etc, even have those items over and over again will always be a surprise and will be appreciated.

For me I am a sucker for Wrist watches, so when people want to buy me gifts, they know my first choice is a nice, sophisticated ( NOT CHINKO OH!), piece of wraist watch (preferable leather bands), if they don't get me that then they know perfumes are the next bet. I have 2 full box of clothes given as gift I haven't worn, so you can see which one will catch my fancy first.

@Poster, think deep and know what your partner loves. Even if they have 100 pieces of it, it can never be enough.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by yesboss20(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2011
Honestly, it's usually a daunting task pondering what to get a partner this season. The best decision is simply get what she/he loves but prbly doesn't already have in excess, such as a pant suit of a particular designer, perfume, a book, chapsticks, just smtg really thoughtful. Good luck.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by yesboss20(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2011
Honestly, it's usually a daunting task pondering what to get a partner this season. The best decision is simply get what she/he loves but prbly doesn't already have in excess, such as a pant suit of a particular designer, perfume, a book, chapsticks, just smtg really thoughtful. Good luck.
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Baawaa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
Latest BlackBerry!!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by dyabman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
blindfold her and surprise her of a Rolls Royce Phantom simple!. . . she go lick you throughout that night tongue
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by ogbongzky(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
talknafree:

When people say they don't know what gift to give their partners it amazes me. This can only boil down to two things, either you don't have enough money to afford what your partner likes (wants) or you guys don't really know each other to know what each really likes.

When you have a partner that is a freak for wrist watch, perfume, sunglasses, shoes, belts, underwear, make up kit, shirts, tops, video games, etc, even have those items over and over again will always be a surprise and will be appreciated.

Thumbs up!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
dyabman:

blindfold her and surprise her of a Rolls Royce Phantom simple!. . . she go lick you throughout that night tongue
Story!!

She go usam go carry another guy wey dey handle am wella for bed! Cant try such NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!
Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 195(f): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
Bottle of PEPSI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.