Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe (868 Views)

Cost Of Opening A Cyber Cafe In Nigeria / Real Estate Project Finance In Nigeria - Leveraging & Financing Assumptions / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe by skima(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2007
Could you guys believe that am having right in this cafe The Finance minister of Federal republic of Nigeria.

The guy have alot of bodyguards. He's an elderly man, am sure he should be in is 40s.
He's communicating with his mugu, and at the same time dealing with "world bank". He is buying car right on phone. I could hear him speaking a "whity".

This man is full of energy and confidence the way he deals with this "MUGU". What if he divert his attention to a more positive endeavour? am sure he will be high successful.

9ja, which way forward?
Re: Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe by mmb(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2007
liar! liar!! liar!!!
Re: Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe by naira4doll(m): 4:21am On Oct 04, 2007
mmb:

liar! liar!! liar!!!

I like that reply! This guy is damm funny, why not say he was in your toilet?
Re: Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe by DisGuy: 4:26am On Oct 04, 2007
you don't get what he is saying!!

there's a yahoo boy impersonating the minister of finance grin

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance In A Cyber Cafe by skima(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
@dis guy
leave them, they only read the text but not the message.

The guy is a "yahoo yahoo" (fraudster)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / How Do I Open A Foreign Account / Obsolete Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.