Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Volunteer Partners Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Volunteer Partners Needed (728 Views)

How Can I Get A Volunteer Job? / 6 Reasons Every Jobseeker And New Graduates Should Volunteer / Volunteer In A Financial Or Consulting Company Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Partners Needed by dafidixone(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2007
I have just concluded my book project.  Now Contracted to the Publisher and will be out soon.

It is a religious book with emphasis on wealth creation in Christian way.

I will need volunteers who will help in the distribution of the book to other Christian brothers.

50% of the book is meant for the promotion of the activities of a small group in a local Church.
If you indicate your interest and this is confrimed, you will be duely acknowledge in the page of the book.

Should you pick any interest in this, please call 08033979979 or e-mail me at globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com

Details will be shared with you. To God be the glory.

Thanks as you respond.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Nysc Posting / Work In Nigeria / Vacancy For Experienced Hr Practitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.