Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? (734 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / Would You Support Your Son If He Decides To Become A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by larrysng(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
I was discusing with a friend yesterday, when i ask of his mother. The reply i got was that she was arrested because of the wrongs his junior brother committed. I was shocked and perplex when i heard this so i want you to advice this my friend on what to do. Can one's parent be arrested b'cos of their sons or daughter offences?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2011
what was the offense? which country?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by kelz88(f): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2011
In Nigeria third parties are arrested and held until the "real criminal" shows up. It's really sad!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by Outstrip(f): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what was the offense? which country?

Honestly MrBJ you dissapoint me. What other country in the world would such rubbish happen
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2011
Outstrip:

Honestly MrBJ you dissapoint me. What other country in the world would such rubbish happen

The Nigerian Criminal Justice System strikes again, LMAO.  grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Arrested For Your Son's Offence? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2011
Outstrip:

lol, lets give Nigeria the benefit of the doubt!

(1) (Reply)

Outcomes Of Total Removal Of Fue Subsidy / Money Corrupts. Big Money Corrupts Absolutely. / Best Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.