Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Can Someone Recommend A Descent Co-operative Society Anyone Can Join - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Recommend A Descent Co-operative Society Anyone Can Join (1032 Views)

Know About Real Estate, Co-operative Society And Estate Management / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Recommend A Descent Co-operative Society Anyone Can Join by Ltrust(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2011
I needed a co-operative society to join. Benefits and details about your recommendations. Will be appreciated by many.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Descent Co-operative Society Anyone Can Join by sharemoney: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kindly pardon my my intrusion into your thread. I just want to use this medium to point viewers attention to this honest and negotiable transaction.

@Poster & Viewers should click the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-834322.0.html

Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Recommend A Descent Co-operative Society Anyone Can Join by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Honesteffort is a new cooperative. You join with 2600 and make monthly contributions of 1000. You need to have 10 people under u that will do the same. Then you qualify for a loan after being active for 4months. To repay the loan you won't pay in cash the money will be deducted from your monthly contributions 50%. That means you pay back your loan 500Naira per month. Isn't that cool and you also get paid for bringing in people vand for those your downlines bring. Easy way to get loan and make extra cash isn't it.add up for more details 08031196360 www.honesteffort.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Help On Charcoal Biz / Need Information On How To Market Cassava / Can I G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.