Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? (1433 Views)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / The Essence Of Celebrating Good Friday / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by lawyer(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2007
I have read alot of christian and muslim threads proclaiming how God is love and we were born in his own image and so many salivating enconiums on why we are here on earth but honestly, is this really so? We are born to eat, drink, shit, Bleep and die. In between, we love, smile, gossip, play and fight. Scientists say these are the traits that make us human but why bring me to a planet that am least prepared for? The wars, hunger, poverty, selfishness, hustle, bigotry, sickness, murders and a host of terrible things. Is that what life is all about?

Babies are born and before they see the world in an hour, they die? What is the essence of even bringing them to life? People are born blind, deaf, mute, handicapped, deformed etc. What did they do wrong and why punish them to suffer in a world that doesnt care about them and these people never begged to be born. Agreed that there are a few success stories out there that survived the storm, but a lot of doubt creeps in when you are being told heaven is a better option waiting for you after all these suffering here. What did i do wrong that i had to be pushed out of heaven to earth to suffer and die and later go back to heaven? It smacks of logic

All the dead saints, pastors, imams, politicians, historians etc are dead and gone and history only beckons their names but with all their fame and glory, what was their mission on earth from heaven that hasnt been bestowed upon me, the sick baby at birth, the child born with aids and so on? Is there a cruel way of doing things right from the top ( heaven)? Why should someone who worked so hard, comes back from work and thieves storm into his house, rape his wife, steal his money, shoot his sister in the leg and end up killing him? What is the essence of his life? Someone wields power, embezzle state funds, builds mansions and see people wallowing in poverty and doesnt give a hoot until he dies and wills everything to a child who ends up becoming the next billionaire without even breaking a sweat and it's passed on from generation to generation while hard working citizens find it hard to pay their monthly rents or children's school fees? Modeling agencies scout for the noah ramsey's of these world and shower them with money and media blitz while people with scars and tribal marks or funny looking faces are avoided like a plague and even scorned at. Does that still mean there is double standard in the remarks as to "we are made in God's image"?

Is this the great design from heaven? So please tell me if am wrong, what is the purpose of your life? Because i know mine is shit and just like rats or mosquitoes ( although we live longer than them) we are the same thing. We just come to life, drink, eat, shit, Bleep and die. History will only remember us but the the person being remembered is just a swag of decomposed soil.

Bottom line Life is a bitch and i'll do everything possible not to bring another soul to this planet so as to go through this kind of suffering that i am accustomed to embarassed
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by yse(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
Bleep everything U sed man.U jus asking all the Y questions.Dnt U knw there aint answers to those questions.And if there r U dnt want GOD answering.Dnt ask these kinda questions.
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by pilgrim1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hi @lawyer,

lawyer:

Is this the great design from heaven? So please tell me if am wrong, what is the purpose of your life? Because i know mine is shit and just like rats or mosquitoes ( although we live longer than them) we are the same thing. We just come to life, drink, eat, shit, mess and die. History will only remember us but the the person being remembered is just a swag of decomposed soil.

Bottom line Life is a bitch and i'll do everything possible not to bring another soul to this planet so as to go through this kind of suffering that i am accustomed to embarassed

To be sure, life isn't 'a bitch' - and thinking it so, does not correlate with the 'great design from heaven'.

A lot of people go through life seeking answers to some of the most perplexing questions to the human mind. Even some of the most brilliant minds we've respected (and still do) have humbly acquiesced to their inability to offer all of the answers to all of the questions about life.

Perhaps this is a reaction to the recent disappointment you encountered in the unveiling of the RCC; but to be sure, there are solid answers to seeking souls who thirst for a spiritual reality in the Lord Jesus Christ. Not everyone may be willing to deeply seek; but whoever seeks Him will definitely find Him.

Cheers.
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by Oby1(f): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2007
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion -inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and
increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor
become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your
holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by Aproko(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ lawyer,

if that is what your life is really all about, then i do not envy you!!! your life must really be a bitch!!!!

lawyer:

I have read alot of christian and muslim threads proclaiming how God is love and we were born in his own image and so many salivating enconiums on why we are here on earth but honestly, is this really so? We are born to eat, drink, shit, mess and die. In between, we love, smile, gossip, play and fight. Scientists say these are the traits that make us human but why bring me to a planet that am least prepared for? The wars, hunger, poverty, selfishness, hustle, bigotry, sickness, murders and a host of terrible things. Is that what life is all about?

why do you sorround yourself with only the negative? what about the truce, full stomach, wealth, selflessness, calm, good health, long life e.t.c that abound? dont you get to see them? then my dear, please change your location.

lawyer:

Babies are born and before they see the world in an hour, they die? What is the essence of even bringing them to life? People are born blind, deaf, mute, handicapped, deformed etc. What did they do wrong and why punish them to suffer in a world that doesnt care about them and these people never begged to be born. Agreed that there are a few success stories out there that survived the storm, but a lot of doubt creeps in when you are being told heaven is a better option waiting for you after all these suffering here. What did i do wrong that i had to be pushed out of heaven to earth to suffer and die and later go back to heaven? It smacks of logic

have you ever sought answers to why babies are born and then die almost immediately? why people are born blind, handicapped? my dear, the answers are around you, search for answers instead of asking questions. i dont remember stevie wonder moaning about his being blind, i remember him learning how to drive a car, winning awards and not whinning about his handicap!! my dear, the world will be for you the way you want it to be.

lawyer:

All the dead saints, pastors, imams, politicians, historians etc are dead and gone and history only beckons their names but with all their fame and glory, what was their mission on earth from heaven that hasnt been bestowed upon me, the sick baby at birth, the child born with aids and so on? Is there a cruel way of doing things right from the top ( heaven)? Why should someone who worked so hard, comes back from work and thieves storm into his house, sex-attack his wife, steal his money, shoot his sister in the leg and end up killing him? What is the essence of his life? Someone wields power, embezzle state funds, builds mansions and see people wallowing in poverty and doesnt give a hoot until he dies and wills everything to a child who ends up becoming the next billionaire without even breaking a sweat and it's passed on from generation to generation while hard working citizens find it hard to pay their monthly rents or children's school fees? Modeling agencies scout for the noah ramsey's of these world and shower them with money and media blitz while people with scars and tribal marks or funny looking faces are avoided like a plague and even scorned at. Does that still mean there is double standard in the remarks as to "we are made in God's image"?

now is taribo west similar to ramsey noah in any way? i think not, but i can bet you taribo is richer. he is no model, yet he has found other ways to make it big - beauty my dear lawyer is not only skin deep!!! and believe me, there are people who have done so much to change their sorroundings and help the less priviledged. bono of U2 uses his fame for the common good of man, lance armstrong helps fight against cancer, kanu nwankwo has helped many people with heart related troubles!! history will remember them alright, so quit whinning and start acting.

lawyer:

bottom line Life is a bitch and i'll do everything possible not to bring another soul to this planet so as to go through this kind of suffering that i am accustomed to embarassed

bottom line, your life is a bitch because you see it that way. why not try to improve the things around you so you can bring your children to a better world? quit blaming God bro.
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by Congolese: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2007
God made man and man made a car, How about the conditions man set in order for a car to run properly?, without fuel the car is rendered useless and it cannot go anywhere, Our body is God's beautiful work of engineering and he too set conditions in order for the body to work properly, we are created for a purpose and until that purpose is fulfilled we must eat, drink, shit , sometimes F***k then we must die.yes. If you have access to clean water, food to eat, you can still breathe fresh air, are in good health then thank your creator. Many people around the world have no access to these and some evil forces are at play and in charge in this world. You have to put on your spiritual body amour and trust in one that created you for a purpose! AMEN.
Re: Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? by Ascony(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
have you ever sought answers to why babies are born and then die almost immediately? why people are born blind, handicapped? my dear, the answers are around you, search for answers instead of asking questions. i dont remember stevie wonder moaning about his being blind, i remember him learning how to drive a car, winning awards and not whinning about his handicap!! my dear, the world will be for you the way you want it to be.

so lets belive you already have tthe answers, can u share them with us pls?

Babies are born and before they see the world in an hour, they die? What is the essence of even bringing them to life? People are born blind, deaf, mute, handicapped, deformed etc. What did they do wrong and why punish them to suffer in a world that doesnt care about them and these people never begged to be born.
Agreed that there are a few success stories out there that survived the storm,
but a lot of doubt creeps in when you are being told heaven is a better option waiting for you after all these suffering here. What did i do wrong that i had to be pushed out of heaven to earth to suffer and die and later go back to heaven? It smacks of logic

@ least the OP made that clear in the bolded line

Good things happen to people in this life, but the fact still remains that majority of the worlds population suffer the harsh injustices that life presents to us in voluntarily. If you will honestly tell urself the truth, you will see that there is not much justice in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Japhet Ministries [lol] / Power Pass Power. A True Story From Kampala Uganda. / you Don't Understand The Bible: The Christian's Excuse Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.