Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19449 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by mukina2: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Presidential Media Chat Is Live tonight at 7pm on  Channels TV

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

09-6251000 is the number to call for the Presidential Media Chat.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Orchestrated media chat.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by victorazy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
What's there to chat? We no get president period
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by edujoy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

Orchestrated media chat.

Seconded
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by stagger: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
God forbid say I go spend my 23rd of Dec listening to a President who is not ready to listen to his people.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Rhino5dm: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
Is he coming along with D banJ? What a clownish clueless president.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

lmao. . . Na Terry G turn.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Which President?

What does Retardeen have to say again?

We don hear. We should pray for criminals to confess, We shouldnt panic cos terror happens all over the world

What else Odechukwu Retardeen?

The only thing we are interested in hearing is your resignation due to gross incompetence
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Dungren(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
"I voted for Jonathan and not PDP" lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

ROFLMAO. Get out of my head, I wanted to be the first to say that.

Rumor has it tho that GEJ has stepped up his game: Rick Ross is going to be the Interviewer *HUH*!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
hw i wan use blame una nw, d only thing you people know is to criticize , keyboard warriors on nairaland, u will neva appreciate angry angry

think positive in ur life or kip shut, angry angry
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dungren:

"I voted for Jonathan and not PDP" lipsrsealed

Pls stop posting this sentence. Outsiders will think all Nigerians are 1diots. I voted Jonathan not PDP. I like satan but not hell fire. What's the difference.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kizito96(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am in Canada, I am tuned in
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
Is it on bbm or yahoo messenger??
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by ov: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Am so disappointed as I no c Dbanj or Terry G ooo but i hear say 9ice and Egberi papa de backstage with Basket mouth
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Cabal again??

Deregulation removes some of the areas that expose to . . . .corruption?? Jonathan, deregulation fights corruption?? ROFL
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
Can we call in or send messages?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
9ja4eva:

Were you among those that were hand picked to call in?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 9ja4eva: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

Were you among those that were hand picked to call in?

LOL guy @ all ooo
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
The guy looks uneasy cheesy
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
This man is all over the place. He has not effectively answered the question that was asked him as regards his plan for fuel subdidy removal.

Exactly, what happens to the so called Cabal that he has allowed to swallow up our money.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by VoodooDoll(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
There is a telephone number.  It was repeated at the start, I did not catch it but I think they will repeat it.

The BIG CYNICAL QUESTION is whether they have handpicked people and the number is just for show!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by mukina2: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
9ja4eva:

VoodooDoll:

There is a telephone number.  It was repeated at the start, I did not catch it but I think they will repeat it.

The BIG CYNICAL QUESTION is whether they have handpicked people and the number is just for show!
call on 09-6251000
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
See?? There is NO CABAL . . . . this whole OJUJU CABAL talk was yet another scheme to blame marketers for the decay, simply for their taking advantage of Loopholes the government created for them to the max. I SAID IT!!! See, Jonathan himself is telling you all that the CABAL no exist.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
Don't get me wrong he is our presido, and I hope he succeed,

But it is disappointing that the fate of 160 million people rest in the hands of a not-so-smart person.  cry
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Dungren(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

Pls stop posting this sentence. Outsiders will think all Nigerians are 1diots. I voted Jonathan not PDP. I like satan but not hell fire. What's the difference.

I could never have voted for Jonathan. Simply telling those that made such comment (quite a lot) to keep mute and just watch the result of their hand work.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
still the blame game as usual and nt accepting responsibilities, ask am if he can cut down cost of governance? oops the constitution wont permit.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by lafuria1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
We have corruption everywhere, not just in the oil sector, we are not removing oil subsidy because of corruption” GEJ
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Jettage: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Of what use is it to hear a “Bad-luck  Jan-dull”  He has won himself another chevron of a President with an incomparable dullness,
How can a nation allow Four refineries to go comatose in a Nation where a president is set to spend Billion on his food and ignores the Unemployed and the poor masses, many of whom are homeless and wary of mere talks
We are still battling with PHCN, insecurity and all the odds.
Why does he think we are not used to the Presidential lies.
Please, this is arranged after all one of the Bad and immoral language singer or Artiste interviewed him last year. What is the use
They are mere talkers.
We need actions that will transform Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Funkymallam(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
'Mr. President are we broke? . .' - The Leadership editor

'as a responsible father, u v to plan for ur children. As a responsible mother, u v to plan for ur children's future. . .' - GEJ
cheesy
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
Subsidy removal is deregulation?? We can deregulate and maintain subsidies ooo . . . which kind thing be this.
Funkymallam:

'Mr. President are we broke? . .' - The Leadership editor

'as a responsible father, u v to plan for your children. As a responsible mother, u v to plan for your children's future. . .' - GEJ
cheesy
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by BIGERBOY1: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2011
The fair lady won laugh at presido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.