Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

"Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu (16900 Views)

Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family / Happy 39th Birthday To Ali Nuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu by anonymous6(f): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2011
[b]"Ali Nuhu – born in Gombe state and raised in Kano – has been in the Nigerian film industry for over ten years. The Nollywood actor/producer, who attained his BSE in Geography from University of Jos, started with Hausa movies before taking a big leap into English movies.

Today, the hardworking actor, who has starred alongside people like: Ini Edo, Kevin Uvo, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Jackie Appiah, Olu Jacobs and many more, sat down with Nollywoodgossip’s Inside Nollywood With Joy for an interview. Excerpts:

About.

My name is Ali Nuhu, I’m a Nollywood actor from Gombe state, but was raised in Kano state. I had a BSE in geography from the University of Jos.

Acting.

Been acting for 10 years now, been doing Hausa movies and now English movies.

Movies.

Bitter Generation, Spirit Of A Dancer and lots more – can’t count.

On Nollywood.

Nollywood, well, there is a lot of changes right now compared to how it was before. If you see today the kind of movies, the content of the stories, the technical aspect of the movies, I think they are progressing.

On AGN.

Laughs, well you know AGN is all about conducting an election for the new excos so I won’t really say anything for now.

Challenges.

Yes, there are a lot of challenges, for instant, the kind of atmosphere we use for locations are not so conducive, money is also another challenge.

Becoming an actor.
Well I have never dreamt of it, but had great passion for it, those days when we were small we stayed glued to our TV screens watching movies and you wish to become like who you’re seeing on your TV, you know, laughs. I watched a lot of soap series and that was where I got my decision from.

Producing.
Well apart from being an actor I also produce – that is what most people do not know. Although I have been producing Hausa movies not really English and a few of them are Husseni, Hadamsy and many more.

Love working with.

Although I have worked with her before, but I can never get tired of working with Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.

Nollywood VS. Ghollywood.

Laughs, I have not heard this before oh, but of course, Nollywood is better, come on let’s be realistic, Nollywood gave birth to Ghollywood, so you see why we are better.

Nollywoodgossip Magazine wishes you the best.

Yes ma, thank you too."[/b]
http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/08/06/nollywood-gave-birth-to-ghollywood-ali-nuhu-tells-nollywoodgossip/

Ali Nuhu
Re: "Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu by babyboy3(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2011
Does he want medal?
Re: "Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu by Britta: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
of course Nolly begot Gholly
Re: "Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu by anonymous6(f): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2011
baby-boy:

Does he want medal?

lol

Britta:

of course Nolly begot Gholly

so true

(1) (Reply)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband / Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos) / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.