Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Strictly Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly Christ Embassy (1177 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Christ Embassy by revlanre(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2007
let talk about ,events and things all about love world ministry and Jesus

Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Grouppoint(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2007
I'm a little puzzled here. Does this mean that you'd rather talk about Pastor Chris than to talk about Jesus Christ?
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Infourmer: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
who are these imposters sef?

whos talking about pastor chris here,we are talking about programmes.
How can you hear or know about Jesus if the WORD is not preached?

If you want a life changing programme,you are invited.

Cheer up brethren,The WORD WORKS!
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Aguobi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2007
Yea brethren we can talk about Love world ministry and Jesus!

Even if we talk about Pastor Chris, is not a crime. He is a man of God that need to be esteemed highly. He teaches the Spirit of the word of God not the letters, because the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Aguobi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2007
Pastor Chris and his ministry brought out N300million naira for monthly devotional packaged God's word called rhapsody of realities. This ministry REACHED OUT NIGERIA WITH THE BOOK on 1st Oct, it was freely distributed and people where rushing to get a copy.

It was awesome. This book is now in 42 languages, it comes out every month and is so inspiring, it will help give ur day a lift.

This is man is so passionate about Nigeria, We have to interceed for our nation.

My dear we have to pray for our leaders. The bible says :Pray for Kings and others in power, so that we may live a quite & peaceful lives as we worship and honour God, (1 Timothy 2:2-3)
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2007
And you know what? This independence was very diffeerent from every other as Christ Embassy set the pace for celebration and for a renewed spirit of patriotism in Nigeria. Millions all over the country joined CEC in the celebration.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
They've shown time and again that they believe in action and not just talk.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Backslider(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2007
I am sorry to cut in here but I must.

The true revival in the bible is not the publishing of materials. It is the liberation from sin. That people are transformed from evil ways.

You still see corruption on the streets of Nigeria and we rejoice that we are distributing tracts?
How was the first world revival attained.
The church is filled with sin and we sit there and say that there is a patriotism?
The Church that Christ died for is fornicating in the High Places.

There is still sin in the Church and the society. The club houses is still full people are still committing sin without regard for God.

There is little or less moral authority Just Be blessed and Go to Hell is the teaching of Today.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2007
I'm not in the mood to trade words; esp. not with folks who do not have anything to give but the age-long cries of frustration. There is a new move of God in our nation and it is cetainly beyond the comprehension of some.

Whether religious folks like it or not the true gospel of the kingdom is being preached and lies are being thrown out the window!

They are wicked and currupt in their hearts therefore they cannot see good in anything. For them, evertything and everyone is corrupt; therefore they are entangled in their sin and frustration.

They may appear in white apparel, but we know they are whitewashed sepulchres.

They have backslideen therefore they want to rub their guilt and frustration on everyone else.

I am not interested in such.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Backslider(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
Donnie

Well you have spoken. That is your position. But I i know that you will see what i am saying in the not too distant future. I do hope you have a great time with God.

Every Good tree must be harvested. A tree that has no fruit will not have no stones thrown at it. If the church is doing the right thing in this our days then I should be happy. But we see that there is no transformation of lives. The Church is turning out dead men.

There is no holiness preached. Just open your eyes and see. If I am evil and speak the truth does it prevent us from seeing the truth. The church IS FIRST THE POWER OF GOD TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS. You can not use

1) Logic
2) Principles
3) Strategies

To get rid of sins. Satan is more knowledgeable. But when we have the Holy Spirit the we have the power to make

1) people holy.
2) we make people fear God
3) We make people Desire More Holiness
4) We make people moral without Strategy

A Church with Miracles does not move Satan. Satan has seen more Miracles then all the world put together.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Aguobi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hello Backslider,

I just wanna let you know that true revival or liberation of from sins can come through the distribution of Godly materials like (Rhapsody of Realities). You shouldn't say something because You can say it.

Instead of wasting you time talking about evil, fornication, etc. Is better for you to speak good of people and your country. Do not be sin-conscious.ok

Its right time for you to interceed for your nation not criticizing. ok
Talk about the good things and watch your life blossom extraordinary.

Love you my brother
God Has blessed us.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Infourmer: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
With every spiritual blessings in the heavenly places[b] in Christ.[/b] Amen
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Aguobi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2008
Yes, that is what we need this afternoon Jesus. Cos we are celebreting his death ok.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Aguobi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
What is truth in it, is it the bible or the Pastor him self. Pls, spare me that.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by seguno2: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
It may be useful to reflect as we mark the ultimate sacrifice of Christ. It should be an opportunity to see how close we still are to the ideals of Christianity based on Christ's life & teachings as well as the practice & advice of the first Apostles.
The story in the attached link does not reflect the ideals Christ talked about in his life neither does it help in ridding our country of corruption and poverty in the midst of plenty due to our collective selfishness.

http://www.saharareporters.com/www/report/detail/?id=510

Shalom
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by anonimi: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Na wa oh yet na so church people dey suffer inside plenty abundance for oga only.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by Pepeye(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
anonimi:

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
Na wa oh yet na so church people dey suffer inside plenty abundance for oga only.

Like the saying of Arnold on "Different Strokes": Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by anonimi: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
nne, I no sabi blow big grammar oh!
If omose thief for im oga for go make donation and pastor no fit get vision sey na thief money to refuse am wetin go happen for obodo naija - corruption plc promoted & encouraged by dem wey be oga for church.
na so director abi na manager sef for nepa too go donate big money wey pass im salary plus including allowance till retirement, pastor go close eye collect still dey pray for make God deliver country from darkness.
na so tory dey continue dey wowo finish.
Re: Strictly Christ Embassy by osaxx: 7:03pm On May 17, 2010
ANONIMI OR WAT U CALL UR SEF AND BACKSLIDER U GUYS ARE REAL GENERALS OF THE DEVIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y CANT U JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONCE,WHEN U C GOOD THINGS BEING DONE SELFLESSNESS,,,U KNW. U GUYS AV COMPLAINED OF CHURCHES NOT GIVEN TO THE NATION,NW THEY AV DONE JUST THAT, U COMAPLAIN AGAIN, NA WA FOR SOME PEOPLE SHA.

AND U BACKSLIDER, U COMPLAIN SO MUCH, WAT AV U BEEN ABLE TO DO TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, NOTHING! AND U WANT TO KILL URSEF OVER PEOPLE WHO AV DECIDED TO DO SOMETIN. AM SURE U ARE A VOODOOIST, because U C SOMETIN BAD IN EVERYTIN IN LIFE, U ARE NEVER PLEASED IN LIFE, WHY ARE U LIKE DAT?
U NEED TO REPENT AND COME TO GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? / Atheism Vs Islam; No Leadership, Different Results. / World's Largest Church Is In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.