Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! (806 Views)

Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess / Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! by Paulash(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2007
Hello Guys,
I have been using the glo internet package(Glo direct Unlimited) since the 19th of september this year. I have been experiencing the following problems;

1.The connection is always timing out.
2. It takes ages for some sites to open.
3.Downloading large files is another horrible experience.
I complained to customer service but they say it has to do with my computer or browser settings. Please can anyone help me out with suggestions on how to improve on this service?
Re: Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! by activcom: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2007
Your pc has no problem.The problem is from GLO,i use the service as well as sell the gprs modem.The service is bad,but i will advice you excercise patience cause alot of their customers has complained officialy including me.So i think they are doing something about it by this time.Just ensure your GPRS is a good one.Are you using usb or pcmcia card?
Re: Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! by Paulash(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2007
Thanks for your reply. I am using the PCMCIA card. I sincerely hope the service improves!
Re: Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! by topeteadr(m): 12:48am On Oct 04, 2007
Hey guy do you have a third party application that open www sites on your phone if you don't have try getting one like operamini but if you do have call glo customer care and blast them loudly threathen them show no mercy and promise them you would throw their sim away. This would urge them to help you but if they don't do just tell me i would help you take it from there.
Re: Problem With Glo Gprs Service;please Help! by topeteadr(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2007
And make the operamini downloaded must be the beta 4.0 version

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop On Sale! / how to get free anti virus / How can I Open A File With .dat.pgp ...please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.