Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses (39275 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D: All Nigerian Actresses Are Lesbians / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari / Most Nollywood Actors And Actresses Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2011
When you compare Nigerian actresses with Ghanaian actresses, you will see that the Ghanaian Actresses Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari and Yvonne Nelson are hotter than Nigeria's Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Rita Dominic, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo and Tonto Dike on and off screen.

Especially my favourite Yvonne Nelson is just too hot!
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2011
Change your pusher please!
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by mikron(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2011
na u sabi! Its ur personal opinion!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2011
If I even kidnap Yvonne Nelson, I no go ask for ransom. Na for Bonny Island, I go hide am until e born triplets for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Outstrip(f): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2011
I think Yvonne Nelson is gorgeous. I am not sure though why you believe that Jackie and Nadia are better looking that their Nigerian counterparts. To each their own I guess
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by safarigirl(f): 2:12am On Dec 25, 2011
Yvonne Nelson= Stephanie Okereke, ωħ☺'s hotter? I go for Steph
Nadia Buari is hot, for the same reasons we think Oge ǡŋ₫ Tonto are fake, fake lashes et al
Are we forgetting the likes of Chika Ike, Chelsea Eze, Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Nse Ikpe Etim who IMO are gorgeous? PS Jackie has a fine face, can't say same for her body though
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2011
I agree with the poster.

BTW you forgot yvonne okoro, a very stunning woman.

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by tpia5: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2011
these fake eyelashes are sometimes incorrectly applied.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas all. The Ghanaian actresses don't need too much make up to prove that they are hot. Without much make up, you may not notice many of the celebrated Nollywood actresses in Balogun Market in Lagos. Look at Yvonne from head to feet, she is just hot. Having great legs helps in the carriage.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by tpia5: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2011
nothing pantyhose, lighting, specific angles, and photoshop didnt fix.

hope i'm not disturbing whoever she's being marketed to?

just giving my opinion, that's all.

you can try private messaging or magazine shoots or something.

as for makeup- dont know about you, but i see plenty.

and can we try to name the photographers taking these face shots.

a good picture is as much the work of the photographer behind it as it is the subject.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Britta: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ poster, how much do they pay you to post this?, you think that they are hotter cos they always wear their fake hair and loud makeup. let them go natural and you will change your mine, have you seen Chika Ike's early morning pic on twitter.com? try and check it out
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
Orinkila you are MAD! angry angry angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Orinkila you are MAD! angry angry angry angry

Yvonne Nelson is hotter than you and any Nollywood actress.

Hit your head against the nearest wall. grin
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
I taught this Orinkinla is an elderly person why is it that small small girls always lambast him
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by MeGaStReEt: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ghanaian actress hot ke?
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by OneNaira6: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
rokiatu:

I agree with the poster.

BTW you forgot yvonne okoro, a very stunning woman.

Yvonne Okoro is half Igbo which means half Nigerian which means half Nigerian actress thus we can share am  grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ OP

Na wetin you don smoke, abeg pass am.  Don't get me wrong Ghanaian actress can be beautiful but none of them have anything on Nigerian actress.  Na which kain story be dis? Yvonne Nelson better looking than Genevive Nnaji?  you dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by ifyalways(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
^ ah welcome to papa orikinla's world of delusions.

Dude seriously wanna bang Ms Nelson and promoting her on every blog and website he thinks, would make that dream come true. You need to check his post history to know how weird he is.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by no1madman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
Generally,Nigerian women r more beautiful than Ghanaians. . .take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
You don't know and have not seen any of these actresses beyond on TV/Video. Genevieve Nnaji will not qualify for the last 10 in a beauty pageant. Have you seen her live with her unappealing legs compared to Yvonne Nelson who was a finalist in a national beauty pageant. She is a knockout from head to toe. To the dumb ass who says I am on a game to slam Yvonne, you are just an i-d-i-ot, because you failed to read my previous topics on Nollywood and know what I am to the industry, and you can see how old I am on www.ekoiff.com as the lfounder/director of the international film festival. Can your father or boyfriend name any industry they have achieved even one third of what I have done since age 18 and can they look as good as I am at my age? Discuss the topic and not the poster or simply view and leave like other civilized people instead of behaving like a dog.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by eghost247(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2011
dont we have better things to discuss?
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Yvonne Nelson is hotter than you and any Nollywood actress.

Hit your head against the nearest wall. grin

see this ugly old git! angry
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
Lest you forget Orikinla is not the first to say so on Nairaland.

Lipuka posted his The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271449.0.html.

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Who cares ?
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

see this ugly old git! angry

[size=18pt]Dare to post your pic and let me post mine!
You don't even have booty and with those stretch marks on your buttocks. grin[/size]

See Ghanaian beauties.
Even their housemaids are prettier than you,

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2011
Whatever!
go and get married! Before you get struck by dementia.
tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

Whatever!
go and get married! Before you get struck by dementia.
tongue

You are trying to derail this hot topic.

If you have been disappointed in your love life, don't blame me.
Keep your excess baggage off this forum. grin

Back to topic.
Jocelyn is another hot Ghanaian actress.

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by vinderbilt: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2011
They are not hotter, they just show more skin in their movies
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2011
eghost247:

dont we have better things to discuss?

My dear, it is called ENTERTAINMENT and INFORTAINMENT as many people are ignorant of these Ghanaian actresses and comparing them to Nollywood actresses only generates more debate that will increase the mileage and patronage of African movies as more people will be anxious and curious to find out more about them and what really makes them hot or not.

The other significance and importance of this topic will not be public knowledge, but SEOs know the worth.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2011
Orikinla:

You are trying to derail this hot topic.

If you have been disappointed in your love life, don't blame me.
Keep your excess baggage off this forum. grin

Back to topic.
Jocelyn is another hot Ghanaian actress.

Looking at your pic, you come across as a frustrated old man.
may holy ghost struck you this year,so that you get married and start a family,
because you go hear am for old age,lonely,old and single.
just my piece of advice!
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2011
Look at the shapes of their eyebrows.
Yvonne Nelson'e eyebrows are exotic.

Casting Directors should visit this page.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

Looking at your pic, you come across as a frustrated old man.
may holy ghost struck you this year,so that you get married and start a family,
because you go hear am for old age,lonely,old and single.
just my piece of advice!

Why not mind your business girlie? grin
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Why not mind your business girlie? grin
angry angry tongue

keep admiring kids pics, you don't know you are old enough to be yvonne's dad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.