Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up (1719 Views)

OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Rapper, Eva Is Allegedly The Most Fu*ked And Passed Around Female Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up by trakos(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2011
I really want to commend the organizers of the show.it was such a nice one and I really enjoyed myself (though no chic to hold wink.d artistes were wonderful
Starting from Gt da guitarman (wif his guitar)
2baba was awesome (though it's like he was drunk )
My Psquare
Tiwa Salvage
Olamide
9ice(wif his Igbo voice )
EME guys (wizkid with his new slang)
Choc boiz( they were patient according to IK)
And others like Flavour ,Davido,Naeto C,Sir Shina Peters,Retta(with her wedding ring ), Sound Sultan &Chidinma,W4(and his "fellacious" Kontro,Kas,Duncan Mighty(very patient too),Jahbless and Reminisce etc
IK and AY also did great as anchors.
The only incidence that vexed my spirit was dat foolish Timaya leaving d stage wif annoyance without performing.what rubbish!!! Told d DJ he was mad and left d stage.even if he was high,haba other artistes were high too and they behaved well.He's an artiste I love so much buh he fu<ked up big time,i dint expect that from him.
Generally,d show was nice and d last performance by Ikechuckwu, who was surprisingly followed by d Koko matter himself,D,banj
Dbanj ended d show by "Oliver" and everywhere was scattered when he entered d crowd and saying"these are my fans".That's what we re saying, respect ur fans and forget pride act as Mr Timaya displayed.
I sign out
Re: Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up by trakos(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2011
Share your experience too if u were there
Re: Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up by tobounty(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2011
Yeah timaya behavior really crack me up,but really enjoy myself, davido and tiwa salvage really made my day!
Re: Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up by trakos(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Yes o, it was a nice night ,
I forgotto mention artistes like Vector,Konga,Goldie

(1) (Reply)

Skysat, Konica Minolta Launch Modern Digital Printing Technology In Nigeria / Pictures – Wizkid And Skales In Toronto / Kanye And Kim To Name Their Child "Khrist" As In Christ Wit A "K".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.