Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards (3592 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2011
Both look good to me. kiss

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2011
lol

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2011
grin grin grin

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2011
kiss kiss

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2011
grin grin

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2011
cool

Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by oge4real(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2011
I was there live. You needed to see Desmond's alanta dance. Daniel, the organiser tried, considering how much it cost to bring each of them here. The afterparty was a disorganised mess.
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2011
oge4real:

I was there live. You needed to see Desmond's alanta dance. Daniel, the organiser tried, considering how much it cost to bring each of them here. The afterparty was a disorganised mess.
hahahahaha I really wanted to go but I was busy.

Desmond look like a lively person. John is looking fineeeeeeeeeeeeee as usual.
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by londoner: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2011
I didn't attend, but in the morning I ran into John and Awilo at my local mall. He seems like a really cool and nice guy. I said hey and told him I liked his work, he smiled and said thanks.

I wished I had also ran into Desmond, I wanted to tell him a big well done, he has come so far.
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by sima(f): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
lmaoo, wtf is with the advertisement for toblerone and lays undecided
And what's the point of wearing black sunglasses in the dark, dem blind?
I reli like that John Dumelo, he's fyynnnne grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
sima:

lmaoo, wtf is with the advertisement for toblerone and lays undecided
And what's the point of wearing black sunglasses in the dark, dem blind?
I reli like that John Dumelo, he's fyynnnne grin
angry angry angry angry
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by sima(f): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
LMAOOOO ... abeg are they suppose to be fighting over that 1 toblerone? And what's with the lays potato chips? kmt
The organizers should cover their faces.
Re: Desmond Elliot And John Dumelo At The Afro Australia Music And Movies Awards by sima(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oops! I didnt realize i already commented on this post lol embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Baby North West Stunts In A $1450 YSL Purse / Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women / Exercise For Bigger And Firm Butt (photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.