Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. (1316 Views)

AGO 100,000MT Now <<@N117 Less N2>> LAGOS OUTSIDE BAR / 5000mt Of Cooked AGO (lacasera) Urgently Needed At Lagos Outside Bar / 70,000mt Ago For Sale@ Lagos Outside Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by lomzy1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
A STORAGE OF 25,000 METRIC TONS CAPACITY @ LAGOS OUTSIDE BAR FOR SALE.
PRICE = 1 BILLION NAIRA (ASKING PRICE)

PLS CALL 08023881557 FOR INQUIRIES.
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by kayjegs: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2011
I have been calling and trying your number since but not going through. Someone needs a storage facility for oil. Call me on 08069638717 now. And if you dont have, pls let me know on time so I dont raise hopes. Thanks
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by kayjegs: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2011
I have been calling and trying your number since but not going through. Someone needs a storage facility for oil. Call me on 08069638717 now. And if you dont have, pls let me know on time so I dont raise hopes. Thanks
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by y2kaustin(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2011
that's is how they come up here and run their mouth on what is not feasible, why has he gone underground,after the post?i really don't know whats wrong with these people or their motives behind their stupidity and callousness.Hhhey! prove me wrong and come out of your hiding Mr shadow.
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by lomzy1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
@kayjegs, the guy has called me, he would get back to me as soon as he concludes with his client. so the ball is in your court.
@austin, ? i dont respond to people like u.
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by y2kaustin(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2011
@kayjegs, hope you will give me my commission,for provoking him out of his shell, lol cheesy cheesy, phew!!! lipsrsealed
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by lomzy1(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2011
@austin , do u think everybody spends 24/7 of their time on the internet like u do? i have a lot of other things to do, this is just one of them, unlike u who has made nairaland his home. i know u very well "king of red mercury"
pls dont start with me, u want me to refer u to some of your posts where people crucified u for going underground after posting adverts here, u wouldnt pick or return phone calls either, u did it to me too.
i wonder if u have ever made any sales on nairaland.
and FYI, i was sick for a while, dat was why i didnt reply him on time, and i was surprised when he said he tried my number cos my phone was never even switched off.
i just tought i shld give u piece of my mind, honestly u aint worth it.
go figure.
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by y2kaustin(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
pieces of shit! this is biggest load of Crap,i have ever head this week.I have made several sales for your information ok,and am still making.Any in the spirit of the Season,Compliment of the season wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year in advance.Sorry for your health hope you are ok now.
Re: A Storage Of 25,000mt Capacity @ Lagos Outside Bar For Sale. by lomzy1(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2011
@austin, i never said u haven't made any sales, "i was only wondering". nice to hear you are indeed making sales. thank God.
thanks for the compliments. have a great new year.

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Consultancy Services!!!! / A Thread For Flavoured Drinks And Yoghurt Production Business / I Need Kola Nut Buyer In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.