Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1614998 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2019
ipledge10:
I see why lebron went 8 straight finals in the east, but couldn’t make playoffs in the west. Eastern conference teams don’t have what it takes to win.

Btw I love those offensive rebounds from curry.

Curry meant business today. As if he wanted to pass a message. I was happy with KD not forcing things and I felt the tech on him the first time was absolute rubbish.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Curry owns the clippers. Not surprised.

It's only game 1 and I expect Toronto & Philly to make adjustment.
However, I still believe Celtic win the east.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Eruditor:

I blame the refs. They let him be a nuisance, but once you treat him the same way, they want to protect him. Some of the foul calls on Cousins were BS as well.
looked like the refs had it for DMC.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Curry meant business today. As if he wanted to pass a message. I was happy with KD not forcing things and I felt the tech on him the first time was absolute rubbish.
I can really see why some warriors fans want KD to go. If KD not in warriors team, Curry still have another shot on MVP, and some people think he is overrated.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2019
I am not convinced the sixers and raptors can beat a focused Celtics in the playoffs. Well, it's just game 1. The raptors need to stop choking while the sixers don't look like a team and they have a leadership problem.

Meanwhile, I have a question for the house
If Mike buldenhozer takes the bucks to the finals and wins it, will he get the credit for turning the bucks around or would the jokers say Jason kidd and Joe prunty built the squad?

This question is actually for the Steve Kerr haters who argue that he's just lucky. Curry made a quantum leap and became MVP in kerr's first season now we are seeing the same thing with giannis and bud. There are inferences that can be made here.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2019
etidy:
I am not convinced the sixers and raptors can beat a focused Celtics in the playoffs. Well, it's just game 1. The raptors need to stop choking while the sixers don't look like a team and they have a leadership problem.

Meanwhile, I have a question for the house
If Mike buldenhozer takes the bucks to the finals and wins it, will he get the credit for turning the bucks around or would the jokers say Jason kidd and Joe prunty built the squad?

This question is actually for the Steve Kerr haters who argue that he's just lucky. Curry made a quantum leap and became MVP in kerr's first season now we are seeing the same thing with giannis and bud. There are inferences that can be made here.

Anyone who says Kerr is lucky does not understand basketball. Kerr took Curry from a borderline all-star to a MVP level baller with his system.
If Bud can also pull it off with the Bucks then he should be rightly credited for creating a system that brings out the best in Giannis.
A lot of greats would never have the reputations they have without one coach or the other creating and implementing a system that suits them perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
A40:

You wouldn't know cos you don't pay attention

You don't learn you just like to think you're teaching. Look at the image posted below. That was the reason for the narrative I brought on here.
You claim you're being facetious yet you post a dumb picture. And if pippen contributed to MJs playoff success why not use his playoff numbers? Right because then pippen would have 4 categories and hughes would have 3. Thats assuming were working under the empty headed assumption that a player that played less than 45% of regular season games is why a team made the playoffs. cheesy cheesy Bunch of disingenuous schlemiels.

I don't have time to nitpick irrelevant aspects of the list. The message is clear for anyone who cares to listen. I would take the opinions of the players who have probably faced both players over yours and other unrepentant Bronsexuals like Nick Wright

The average age in the league is probably 25 if not less. There is a higher likelihood anyone drafted after 2006 has seen more LeNomad than MJ
Theres a difference between seeing someone and the nostalgia and mystique that allowed MJ to dupe everyone into thinking hes some god. There were no skip bayless's to sh-t on a mans legacy, every game wasnt available so his stinkers were swept under a rock. The NBA did a great job marketing him though i'll tell ya that. I have 27 year old friends who say MJ is the goat, i ask them why and they cant elaborate, all they know is that hes the GOAT. Same reason casuals believe Ali is the GOAT, not to speak ill of a dead man but on boxing terms only, i can name three or boxers better than him.

Sorry I'm more interested in an expansive survey like this one. The gulf screams loudly.
My point is the gulf is closing and the narrative will change. Certain demographics think kareem/wilt is the goat. Its the cycle of life, its irrelevant.

If you can't bring out any young player doesn't this buttress my point?
Again which other instance has he played with young player(s) except cleveland act ii and LA?

This was my point ab initio so shut up
You claimed literally the exact opposite. You said lebron impedes the growth of young players.

And LeNomad's arrival was the coup de grace
But lebron didnt ask for him to be fired. Its like saying your boss doesnt like you and wants to fire you, then someone else comes on the ship and you get fired then you blame the person not the boss who has been trying to fire you in the first place.

What's the difference? Did it help? Did the team not implode?

Many reasons why the team imploded, that was far from the nail on the coffin. when your best starting 5 plays less than 30 games together you are in deep.

Yes. They actually play the sport so their opinion is credible unlike most talking heads that cannot dribble their way out of a paper bag or identify a pick and roll set
Like i said, kobe ahead of kareem, durant and iverson at number 5. Very credible indeed. cheesy cheesy

next time when you're using the word GOAT try being more specific, your goat comes with a silent p which stands for pseudo. a bald athletic demar derozan who will never compare to the real GOAT, King James, the slayer of 73 win teams not the rider of 72 win teams. Destroyer of athletic freaks not the bully of white accountants and stockbrokers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
ipledge10:
I can really see why some warriors fans want KD to go. If KD not in warriors team, Curry still have another shot on MVP, and some people think he is overrated.

Cant wait until he notoriously chokes in another finals.

Currysexuals grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Manutd19:
Curry owns the clippers. Not surprised.

It's only game 1 and I expect Toronto & Philly to make adjustment.
However, I still believe Celtic win the east.

Put some money in escrow.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
they never gave us a chance. Spurs is finished without k leneord, manu they said. Guess what spurs just school the nuggets in their own backyard. Greg pop is the best coach ever.the only coach that comes close is bellichick, not even phil
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
yomi96:
they never gave us a chance. Spurs is finished without k leneord, manu they said. Guess what spurs just school the nuggets in their own backyard. Greg pop is the best coach ever.the only coach that comes close is bellichick, not even phil

You must be new to the post season because this is only game one and no one makes conclusions about a series because of game one. It’s not like the Spurs have won the series, don’t get me wrong now, I am not saying they can’t, but you are celebrating too early. It is the post season, both teams will make adjustments. The Nuggets will look to push the pace and increase transition offense while the Spurs will continue with the half court offense and forcing the Nuggets to shoot contested shots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
ipledge10:

Warriors' don't want KD to leave. It is the NBA analysts and journalists that feel it is the best chance to open up the title so they are pushing the narrative. Have you forgotten KD already said what will shape his decision was, money? Guess the only team that can actually give him the most money? You guessed right. Yet they ignore it and keep pushing this rubbish about NY Knicks and Clippers. Things that don't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Khanben:

Anyone who says Kerr is lucky does not understand basketball. Kerr took Curry from a borderline all-star to a MVP level baller with his system.
If Bud can also pull it off with the Bucks then he should be rightly credited for creating a system that brings out the best in Giannis.
A lot of greats would never have the reputations they have without one coach or the other creating and implementing a system that suits them perfectly.

Same things I have said here. Bucks were predicted to have 45-48 wins this season. They had 60 but people will turn around later and tell you the players were already All-stars. Just like Kerr took us from a 51 win team to 67-15 and a ring even when GSW were projected to be a 4th or 5th seeded team. Next they started claiming it was Alvin Gentry. He left, we won 73. They said it was Luke Walton, he left we won 67 again. Yet the only permanent fixture has been Kerr (apart from Curry, Klay and Draymond).

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Same things I have said here. Bucks were predicted to have 45-48 wins this season. They had 60 but people will turn around later and tell you the players were already All-stars. Just like Kerr took us from a 51 win team to 67-15 and a ring even when GSW were projected to be a 4th or 5th seeded team. Next they started claiming it was Alvin Gentry. He left, we won 73. They said it was Luke Walton, he left we won 67 again. Yet the only permanent fixture has been Kerr (apart from Curry, Klay and Draymond).

Kerr is already a first ballot HOF as a coach. Those who beef or devalue his success just pissed at his dominance

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

You claim you're being facetious yet you post a dumb picture. And if pippen contributed to MJs playoff success why not use his playoff numbers? Right because then pippen would have 4 categories and hughes would have 3. Thats assuming were working under the empty headed assumption that a player that played less than 45% of regular season games is why a team made the playoffs. cheesy cheesy Bunch of disingenuous schlemiels.
I did use his playoff numbers but you can barely read so I'm not surprised.

The purpose of the image was to show how little Pippen contributed to the GOAT advancing the first round Captain Pedantic. 7pts, 10pts the issue is highlighting how infinitesimal Pippen's contributions were and reminding the world of Bronsexuals and their stewpid tendencies and burying the myth pushed for eons

ReysonDrabek:

Theres a difference between seeing someone and the nostalgia and mystique that allowed MJ to dupe everyone into thinking hes some god. There were no skip bayless's to sh-t on a mans legacy, every game wasnt available so his stinkers were swept under a rock. The NBA did a great job marketing him though i'll tell ya that. I have 27 year old friends who say MJ is the goat, i ask them why and they cant elaborate, all they know is that hes the GOAT. Same reason casuals believe Ali is the GOAT, not to speak ill of a dead man but on boxing terms only, i can name three or boxers better than him.
There were also no active Bronsexuals like Nick Wright who inundate us with fake hype and noise about a player who has always needed two all-stars to win a ring

The NBA and ESPN has done an arguably better job hyping LeNomad but people are not fooled. The OG's like Ray Allen who was teammates with LeNomad and faced the GOAT in his latter years has on numerous occasions pointed Jordan as the GOAT, Larry Bird called him Jesus in Sneakers. The players of today have unanimously voted Jordan the GOAT but some codeine slurping hermit who has never stepped foot on a basketball court and couldn't dribble out of a wet brown paper bag thinks otherwise

ReysonDrabek:

My point is the gulf is closing and the narrative will change. Certain demographics think kareem/wilt is the goat. Its the cycle of life, its irrelevant.
The gulf is closing? Yes I agree. The perceived gulf between Kobe and LeNomad. Lmaooooo. What a joker! Even with LeNomad's most recent achievements fresh in memory what we are seeing is LeNomad is closer to Kobe than LeNomad is closer to the GOAT

ReysonDrabek:

Again which other instance has he played with young player(s) except cleveland act ii and LA?

You claimed literally the exact opposite. You said lebron impedes the growth of young players.
Shut up!

You claimed Kyrie was doing Ingram numbers which was a bold faced lie else he would not have been a two time all-star before LeNomad came.

What I then said was arrival of LeNomad means no time for player development, which isn't even an indictment on LeNomad per se when you consider the circumstances critically but then the overzealous Bronsexual in you kicked in

A player that's already at all-star level by his 2nd and 3rd year. You need a seance to tell you he would keep improving by his 4th, 5th and 6th season when he would be entering his prime? Smh

ReysonDrabek:

But lebron didnt ask for him to be fired. Its like saying your boss doesnt like you and wants to fire you, then someone else comes on the ship and you get fired then you blame the person not the boss who has been trying to fire you in the first place.
It's not about asking, it's about enabling a toxic environment that makes it easier for the fall guy to get the axe. The fall guy being Walton.

ReysonDrabek:

Many reasons why the team imploded, that was far from the nail on the coffin. when your best starting 5 plays less than 30 games together you are in deep.
Many teams are dealing with adversity all over the league. The Nuggets lost 3 of their starting 5 for long stretches too. The issue is there was a critical stage the season could have been salvaged and that was from LeNomad's return to the trade deadline. Anybody pining on another reason is just clutching to excuses

ReysonDrabek:

Like i said, kobe ahead of kareem, durant and iverson at number 5. Very credible indeed. cheesy cheesy
No list will ever be 100% satisfactory so migrate with your straw clutching. What we're telling you is that in every GOAT debate whether among analysts, casuals and the people who actually played the sport in these different eras, the only GOAT that has been constant whether via eye test or even analytics (despite playing in a non analytics era) is Jordan

ReysonDrabek:

next time when you're using the word GOAT try being more specific, your goat comes with a silent p which stands for pseudo. a bald athletic demar derozan who will never compare to the real GOAT, King James, the slayer of 73 win teams not the rider of 72 win teams. Destroyer of athletic freaks not the bully of white accountants and stockbrokers.
The difference between the GOAT and that nomadic migrant imposter is that while LeNomad was gathering help from Kyrie and others to try and barely beat a jump shooting team whose best player was 6ft 3 and barely 180 pounds the GOAT was the Dragon.

The Cohiba smoking GOAT at 40 came back to the league in 02 and still dropped 23-6-5. I can only imagine how badly he would destroy this era of floppers where you can't even hand check ball handlers and guys like James Harden flop their way to the line every night

Karma is when you swear the GOAT played with plumbers only for LeNomad to get blocked at the buzzer by a European named Mario. Tough scene

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
ipledge10:
I see why lebron went 8 straight finals in the east, but couldn’t make playoffs in the west. Eastern conference teams don’t have what it takes to win.

Btw I love those offensive rebounds from curry.
Lol. Seer. But you refused to see the injury. But it's all good
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
I take a few days break from this sh*t only to return and see that the Lebron hate is still flying high. I call this obsession
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
A40:

The purpose of the image was to show how little Pippen contributed to the GOAT advancing the first round Captain Pedantic. 7pts, 10pts the issue is highlighting how infinitesimal Pippen's contributions were and reminding the world of Bronsexuals and their stewpid tendencies and burying the myth pushed for eons

There were also no active Bronsexuals like Nick Wright who inundate us with fake hype and noise about a player who has always needed two all-stars to win a ring

The NBA and ESPN has done an arguably better job hyping LeNomad but people are not fooled. The OG's like Ray Allen who was teammates with LeNomad and faced the GOAT in his latter years has on numerous occasions pointed Jordan as the GOAT, Larry Bird called him Jesus in Sneakers. The players of today have unanimously voted Jordan the GOAT but some codeine slurping hermit who has never stepped foot on a basketball court and couldn't dribble out of a wet brown paper bag thinks otherwise

The gulf is closing? Yes I agree. The perceived gulf between Kobe and LeNomad. Lmaooooo. What a joker! Even with LeNomad's most recent achievements fresh in memory what we are seeing is LeNomad is closer to Kobe than LeNomad is closer to the GOAT

Shut up!

You claimed Kyrie was doing Ingram numbers which was a bold faced lie else he would not have been a two time all-star before LeNomad came.

What I then said was arrival of LeNomad means no time for player development, which isn't even an indictment on LeNomad per se when you consider the circumstances critically but then the overzealous Bronsexual in you kicked in

A player that's already at all-star level by his 2nd and 3rd year. You need a seance to tell you he would keep improving by his 4th, 5th and 6th season when he would be entering his prime? Smh

It's not about asking, it's about enabling a toxic environment that makes it easier for the fall guy to get the axe. The fall guy being Walton.

Many teams are dealing with adversity all over the league. The Nuggets lost 3 of their starting 5 for long stretches too. The issue is there was a critical stage the season could have been salvaged and that was from LeNomad's return to the trade deadline. Anybody pining on another reason is just clutching to excuses

No list will ever be 100% satisfactory so migrate with your straw clutching. What we're telling you is that in every GOAT debate whether among analysts, casuals and the people who actually played the sport in these different eras, the only GOAT that has been constant whether via eye test or even analytics (despite playing in a non analytics era) is Jordan

The difference between the GOAT and that nomadic migrant imposter is that while LeNomad was gathering help from Kyrie and others to try and barely beat a jump shooting team whose best player was 6ft 3 and barely 180 pounds the GOAT was the Dragon.

The Cohiba smoking GOAT at 40 came back to the league in 02 and still dropped 23-6-5. I can only imagine how badly he would destroy this era of floppers where you can't even hand check ball handlers and guys like James Harden flop their way to the line every night

Karma is when you swear the GOAT played with plumbers only for LeNomad to get blocked at the buzzer by a European named Mario. Tough scene
Damn, how can someone type this much about one player? Are you a typist or something?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
A40:

LOL You used his regular season averages you slowpoke! When people are soo stupid they just make assumptions based on what other people say this is what happens. He averaged over 11 points in the first round including 15 and 24 points in game 4 and 5. Whats that word you like to use again? OLODO!

Yeah and your man needed an all time great coach and teammate(s) so yeah i'm yet to see who has won without a good team, Nowitzky included.

The differences is they arent fawning over him, for every "bronsexual" theres an even louder hater, a bayless for the sharpe, a smith for the kellerman etc. No one was calling him black jesus. Some people just hate him cause hes better than that bald byum.

LOL! Keep denying it all you want. And PS, Kobe is barley top ten, not in the same convo than bron, every ration person knows this.

Shut up!

LOL, When did i ever claim that? Now you're lying SMH! Lose the argument in peace you b-tch as punk!

Youve enter the phase when you know youre getting your butt kicked and so you start lying. you are a shameless clown!

Kuzma, Randle, Ingram were doing pretty ok. All they needed was time which the Lakers understandably did not have but LeNomad's arrival disrupts all probability of these players having a fair chance to develop. How can they improve? When they are not sure they won't be traded. [/b]Denying that LeNomad's arrival throws all development out the window is just being intellectually dishonest.

But didnt you say lebron disrupts development and "throws it out the window"? LMAO! The dunce doesnt even know what hes arguing about.

It's not about asking, [b]it's about enabling a toxic environment that makes it easier for the fall guy to get the axe. The fall guy being Walton.
Now hes turned into an anthropologist cheesy cheesy

GTFOH with that dumb sh-t.

You mean trade talks is what did the lakers not injuries and suspensions. Why were they in a position where they needed him to make another push if not injuries and suspensions? what kind of daft logic are you using?

So i'm supposed to take a list that has kevin durant kobe and iverson in the top five with kobe ahead of kareem and mj ahead of lebron seriously, LMAO! Not everyone is a naive plonker like you.

Right because when lebron went to cleveland he knew he was facing GSW in the finals. How can lebron be afraid of a notorious choker? LMAO cheesy cheesy

Yeah shooting 41% from the field and 20% from three cheesy cheesy cheesy

We've seen how derozan performs, we know how he will perform. cheesy cheesy

Oh wow lebron was blocked in a regular season game by a white 6'8 dude on a team not making the playoffs cheesy

When some of MJs best opponents in the playoffs were Jeff hornacek and mugsy bogues grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
A40:

You're in denial. 73% of players in the league think MJ is the GOAT. But skinny jeans wearing hermit LeNomad fanboys are frothing in the mouth all over cyberspace like a camel in heat

I'm very sure you listened to Shannon's argument on this so I'm not even going to comment
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
I don't want to sound biased here, but i believe Hakeem Olajuwon could have achieved more if he had the squad these other guys had,including MJ. Carrying most of the responsibility offensively and defensively for so many years wore him out. I believe if he had sampson for about a decade, we might be talking about Olajuwon with more than 5 championships.It's a pretty lofy task to come through above others though, given he was a foreign-born. The goat conversation is pretty subjective at best. No one is certain what criteria is a fair yardstick for judgement across all eras. Is it championships, does playing with hall of famers dumb down your case as in the case of Kareem, or what combination of these or any other calibrations are suitable. I think a top ten,20, 30 50 might be a fairer measure.
ReysonDrabek:

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
benji93:
I don't want to sound biased here, but i believe Hakeem Olajuwon could have achieved more if he had the squad these other guys had,including MJ. Carrying most of the responsibility offensively and defensively for so many years wore him out. I believe if he had sampson for about a decade, we might be talking about Olajuwon with more than 5 championships.It's a pretty lofy task to come through above others though, given he was a foreign-born. The goat conversation is pretty subjective at best. No one is certain what criteria is a fair yardstick for judgement across all eras. Is it championships, does playing with hall of famers dumb down your case as in the case of Kareem, or what combination of these or any other calibrations are suitable. I think a top ten,20, 30 50 might be a fairer measure.

Thats a hypothetical situation. As far as peaks hakeem had as high a peak as most players weve ever seen bar Shaq. I feel like theres a difference between the best ever and the GOAT, and i can always entertain a GOAT discussion but as far as someone telling me there has ever been anyone better than lebron at the game of basketball thats blasphemy. Funny thing is if i were to make a GOAT list Kareem may actually come first. But in the end i know lebron is better. So what exactly is the yardstick. Does GOAT means you're a better player than everyone else or does it mean you've accomplished more than everyone else?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Warriors' don't want KD to leave. It is the NBA analysts and journalists that feel it is the best chance to open up the title so they are pushing the narrative. Have you forgotten KD already said what will shape his decision was, money? Guess the only team that can actually give him the most money? You guessed right. Yet they ignore it and keep pushing this rubbish about NY Knicks and Clippers. Things that don't even make sense.
You are 100% right. They didn’t hear anything from the guy, and some said he already agreed to sign with Knicks. There are some warriors fans that believe curry is underused, KD is also underused.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
The bandwagon dick riders are shrieking at the idea of KD leaving the warriors. They know their championship days are over. But you're bandwagon fans, you can always jump on another team if they start winning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fvck Game of Thrones! the most overrated TV show of all time. Trash!!
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
A fair assessment would consider combinations of accomplishments(including rings), durabilty, competitiveness, contemporaries e.t.c. Now how much of each measure would factor into the GOAT conversation is another thing. Which ones are more important. Like i said i would rather stick to the top ten. For example, it's hard to not consider Lebron's 9 consecutive finals, but analysts will always punch a hole in that incredible achievement, anyone can easily claim that his contemporaries were not that good in the east, evidenced in the fact that he could not make the playoffs in the west, although a lot of issues factored into the failure, but the dominant narrative would be he couldn't make the playoffs in his first year in the west. More points for Skip Bayless.
ReysonDrabek:

Thats a hypothetical situation. As far as peaks hakeem had as high a peak as most players weve ever seen bar Shaq. I feel like theres a difference between the best ever and the GOAT, and i can always entertain a GOAT discussion but as far as someone telling me there has ever been anyone better than lebron at the game of basketball thats blasphemy. Funny thing is if i were to make a GOAT list Kareem may actually come first. But in the end i know lebron is better. So what exactly is the yardstick. Does GOAT means you're a better player than everyone else or does it mean you've accomplished more than everyone else?

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
steady986:

I'm very sure you listened to Shannon's argument on this so I'm not even going to comment
What's my business with Shannon's argument? He's just another notorious Bronsexual for all I know
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
ReysonDrabek:
Fvck Game of Thrones! the most overrated TV show of all time. Trash!!
Smh. Why do you have such poor taste?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
A40:
Smh. Why do you have such poor taste?

Because i'm not raving about a simplistic facile show that glorifies sex nudity and violence? Its just tits and dragons mate.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Because i'm not raving about a simplistic facile show that glorifies sex nudity and violence? Its just tits and dragons mate.
If you want to watch a show on morals go and watch Agbara nla by Mountain of Zion Ministries and stop the bloodclart crying

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
A40:
If you want to watch a show on morals go and watch Agbara nla by Mountain of Zion Ministries and stop the bloodclart crying
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.