Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1611348 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2019
ipledge10:
Nobody here talk about Izzy big fight angry angry
Lol I talked about it on the UFC thread
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Giannis with 24 points 17 rebounds in just 24 minutes. This dude is just incredible
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2019
Fine. I'll stop slandering GOT just stop banning my accounts. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2019
ReysonDrabek:
The bandwagon dick riders are shrieking at the idea of KD leaving the warriors. They know their championship days are over. But you're bandwagon fans, you can always jump on another team if they start winning. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know a guy that jumped from OKC to GS, and has already arranged his bag ready to follow him out of GS. We have a lot of them here unfortunately.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Am I allowed to drop GOT spoilers here?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2019
A40:

Didnt know there was one. So many friggin casuals in that thread.

Hes nigerian and i'm happy hes doing well but to think hes going to beat whittaker who survived 50 minutes with Yoel Friggin Romero LMAO! And anyone who thinks theres a universe where israel beats Jon Jones should be banned from talking about MMA. Their striking MIGHT (Because jon jones cant box for sh-t) be on par but Jones out wrestles him and Jones' ground game is a nightmare for even the best grapplers. Thats taking away the fact that jones has a much bigger build than he does he will just smother him, that fight will be ugly AF. Look what happened to Max, as great heck as tall as he is.

As for you saying Jones needs to move up to heavyweight thats just poppycock! The people saying that just want to see him lose. Jones is tall but hes not a heavyweight. Fight Cigano? WTF? The only heavyweight jones bout i want to see is him vs DC so he can make that pretentious dweeb cry again . Its also refreshing to see a champion that wants to stay and keep his division moving. Theres a plague of champions moving up to higher divisions/not wanting to defend while their division becomes messed up. Interim champs everywhere. Cringehudo moving up, Dophasaw moving down (piece of sh-t), max moving up, khabibs fiasco holding the lightweight division (would love to see him vs tony), woodley was talking about moving up before he got smashed. Like seriously just stay in your division! Tired of seeing these inter division fights!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2019
smooshchn

i made you a list of 11 shows better than GOT IMO but apparently the robot here doesnt want you to see it and has already banned 4 of my accounts because of it so maybe i'll try again later. All these eleven shows (i'm sure i'll remember more and this is just drama) have better depth and originality than that mess. its basically zombies, people coming back to life and other cliches that offer nothing but fantasies rather than intrigue and pedagogy. Its not its ubiquity that bothers me, i just see past all the garnishes theyve used to mask the underlying pedestrian thinking behind every plot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2019
aliondo:
P.G really struggling..WE need him to show up in these playoffs for us...

LOL! You dont know who Playoff P is do you? You havent seen anything yet cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Hardetayour:
you keep shouting bandwagoners. Which team do u support. Always riding a particular players manhood.

Win or lose we support lebron, You guys on the other hand... You go with whoever wins, you're like prostitutes. SMH! Its embarrassing!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Win or lose we support lebron, You guys on the other hand... You go with whoever wins, you're like prostitutes. SMH! Its embarrassing!
Lol. And you're not a prostitute jumping from team to team with a single player? Riddle me that

You're also talking about yourself Bruh. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lol. And you're not a prostitute jumping from team to team with a single player? Riddle me that

You're also talking about yourself Bruh. Keep it up

Hookers dont hang with people with no money, you lot dont hang with people that dont win. Hence why you lot are prostitutes and I'm not.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2019
A40:

Lmaooo what a clown!!

What happened to the first 3 games where Pippen dropped. Wait for it.... 0, 6 and 8 points and the Bulls still picked up 2 wins. Quoting half ass information like a halfwit

Cause winning two games wins you a series in the NBA. All we know is before pippen came your man couldnt win a playoff series so he probably would have still lost if not for pippen. Now that you have those numbers i just want to know how you averaged them to get 7.9 cheesy cheesy

Ok Captain Obvious. What are we supposed to do with this new piece of information
How is that new information? you claimed lebron couldnt win without two allstars, your man couldnt win without two all time greats.

Everybody knows the average Bronsexuals are the most insufferable set of sports fans known to man. Never mind the Super nuisances with platforms like Sharpe and Nick Wright who is the leader of your Dravidianesque cult
Whos everybody? currysexuals and kobtards?

Larry Bird called him Jesus in Sneakers. The GOAT was very well respected and feared among his peers
Go ask Demar and paul george who the king is. he doesnt inspire respect, he steals souls.

The players don't agree with you. I take their opinion over codeine slurping hermits who never stepped on a basketball court
Which players? because jordans peers/ contemporaries think wilt/KAj is the GOAT. some idiots thinking Kobe is the GOAT so stop being so definitive.

What is wrong with this Internet DMX?

I can see your Multiple Personality disorder is at work again. Who wrote this? Your alter ego?

Lmaooo why do I even bother with someone that is neck deep in identity crisis
I said similar numbers, i didnt say ingram was kyrie Knucklehead!

Your comprehension skills are pathetic. Half the roster of young players almost got traded, Zubac was traded and you're still disputing that development is not a priority when you land a LeNomad. Comparing Kyrie Irving who was already an all-star and all-star game MVP to Lonzo Ball, Ingram and Kuzma.

No wonder you were equating Ingram to Kyrie, because you process information like a donkey
This nyarf keeps trying to change his statements, You said players couldnt improve under lebron now you're moving your goal post again. Nincompoop grin

Suspensions? From the first week of the season? Lmao this boy is on crack.

LeNomad went down with 48 games left, returned with 32 games left and the Lakers were only 2 games out of contention. In that crucial time window their only major absentee was Lonzo Ball. You're out of excuses
Im sorry did i miss the memo that suspensions or wins from the beginning of the season doesnt count or that it doesnt disrupt chemistry? LMAO on Commissioner A4o of the special persons basketballs association i suppose? only problem here is when i talk about the NBA i'm talking about the normal NBA not the re.tards NBA which apparently you are the commissioner of. Again why were they in that position to begin, they werent in that position when the injuries started to happen arse monger! why cant you get that into your oblong skull?

Your opinion counts for fückall!! What part of this do you not understand?
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one." Opinions clearly arent facts!

Who cares? LeNomad's choking history is well documented

You mean the highest FG% in the playoffs amongst all time greats? well documented indeed.

What's the average FG percentage of 40 year olds in league history.
Your goat was shooting 40% from the field and you're here bragging about it. Brick machine. Not my GOAT!

The GOAT has no history of choking. DeRozan has more in common with LeNomad than the GOAT
LOL Bald Derozan against plumbers = MJ. Bare facts!

A 14 win team at that. Where he went on an epic brickfest in the 4th. You should be ashamed
Wow, do i have to go and start bringing up brick numbers of mjs in regular season games? desperation is when you cling to one regular season game to make a point cheesy

And yeah Hornacek was a key part of the team that beat Olajuwon, Drexler and Barkley. TWICE!! and once swept Shaq, Eddie Jones, Van Exel and a baby Kobe. Also beat them how many times overall? You guessed it. TWICE!!! Put some respeck on his name
LMAO Imagine hornacek being an integral part of a juggernaut team in your era and thinking you're great because you guarded that truck driver cheesy forgive me for not taking any era where that bag of milk thrives in seriously! All i see in that list bar a few is carpenters and plumbers. Pack of overrated bums!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Hookers dont hang with people with no money, you lot dont hang with people that dont win. Hence why you lot are prostitutes and I'm not.
Aii. Clap for yourself
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

LOL! You dont know who Playoff P is do you? You havent seen anything yet cheesy

Lol..he will still show up..He was not really fit before the game. .was even surprised to see him play. ..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
aliondo:

Lol..he will still show up..He was not really fit before the game. .was even surprised to see him play. ..

Yuup. He'll be scoring 5 points and shooting 2/16 any time now. Hes just getting warmed up.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Yuup. He'll be scoring 5 points and shooting 2/16 any time now. Hes just getting warmed up.

Na lie jor...Just watch..he will surprise you
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2019
How una dey watch Rockets.

Harden iso. Chris Paul iso. Lob to Capela/Faried. Shoot 3s from anywhere.

���
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Didnt know there was one. So many friggin casuals in that thread.

Hes nigerian and i'm happy hes doing well but to think hes going to beat whittaker who survived 50 minutes with Yoel Friggin Romero LMAO! And anyone who thinks theres a universe where israel beats Jon Jones should be banned from talking about MMA. Their striking MIGHT (Because jon jones cant box for sh-t) be on par but Jones out wrestles him and Jones' ground game is a nightmare for even the best grapplers. Thats taking away the fact that jones has a much bigger build than he does he will just smother him, that fight will be ugly AF. Look what happened to Max, as great heck as tall as he is.
Keep underrating Izzy. People swore Gastellum was going to beat him too. Anyway enough talk about that pullout merchant. Whenever he's ready we would talk

I don't think Izzy has a prayer against Bones and every night I pray that fight never comes to fruition. Bones is like a bigger more skilled Izzy and while he's almost stylistically similar he's already 30 so would realistically never be as good as Bones who was top of his division since his mid 20's. If they fought I'd be suprised if Izzy got past 3 rounds

KarnThornheart:

As for you saying Jones needs to move up to heavyweight thats just poppycock! The people saying that just want to see him lose. Jones is tall but hes not a heavyweight. Fight Cigano? WTF? The only heavyweight jones bout i want to see is him vs DC so he can make that pretentious dweeb cry again . Its also refreshing to see a champion that wants to stay and keep his division moving. Theres a plague of champions moving up to higher divisions/not wanting to defend while their division becomes messed up. Interim champs everywhere. Cringehudo moving up, Dophasaw moving down (piece of sh-t), max moving up, khabibs fiasco holding the lightweight division (would love to see him vs tony), woodley was talking about moving up before he got smashed. Like seriously just stay in your division! Tired of seeing these inter division fights!
I say he moves there cos he has nothing to prove at LH. The field is thin and largely made up of middleweights moving up. Why is he the GOAT if he's so petrified of losing? And I'm a Bones fan btw. Fighters move up all the time. Overeem started at LH man the list is endless

Lmaooo this is funny because even Jones doesn't want to fight DC at Heavyweight. He isn't sure he wants that smoke. He's a very intelligent guy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Cause winning two games wins you a series in the NBA. All we know is before pippen came your man couldnt win a playoff series so he probably would have still lost if not for pippen. Now that you have those numbers i just want to know how you averaged them to get 7.9 cheesy cheesy
This is an asinine take to make. Going by your asinine logic Bobby Gibson dragged the Cavs to the 2007 NBA Finals not LeNomad James since he actually dropped 31points in the series clincher while LeNomad was bricking 3 for 11

KarnThornheart:

How is that new information? you claimed lebron couldnt win without two allstars, your man couldnt win without two all time greats.
Phil Jackson didn't become an all star great till he got Jordan. The GOAT was headed for greatness regardless. No wonder you gaffed and swore Phil Jackson was the one that took the Bulls past the first round. Ignoramus

KarnThornheart:

Whos everybody? currysexuals and kobtards?
What's currysexuals? Sounds lame and doesn't even roll off the tongue right. Lmaoo typical Bronsexuals

KarnThornheart:

Go ask Demar and paul george who the king is. he doesnt inspire respect, he steals souls.
Lmaooo while the GOAT was taking down big boys like Ewing, Shaq, the Bad Boy Pistons and Malone

A mental midget like DeRozan and a 22/23 ryear old Paul George he needed two all-stars to beat is what you think is brag-worthy. Tuehh

KarnThornheart:

Which players? because jordans peers/ contemporaries think wilt/KAj is the GOAT. some idiots thinking Kobe is the GOAT so stop being so definitive.
Lmaooo look at this clown. Do you have any links to any census that was held to certify KAJ was voted so unanimously as the GOAT in Jordan's era

I know it's hurting Bronsexuals to their core that Kobe is actually closer to LeNomad than LeNomad is closer to the GOAT. It's what we kept telling you tools that keep trying to knock down Kobe! He's well respected and feared by those that actually played the game and had to face him on a nightly basis, not you internet and Reddit nerds that couldn't dribble a ball down a straight line or understand a simple pick and roll set

KarnThornheart:

I said similar numbers, i didnt say ingram was kyrie Knucklehead!
Kyrie was doing 22-6 and 21-6 before LeNomad came. So where are the similarities you lying Muppet

KarnThornheart:

This nyarf keeps trying to change his statements, You said players couldnt improve under lebron now you're moving your goal post again. Nincompoop grin
Shut up. Player development is not a priority under LeNomad. Trying to trade all the young players in the roster proves exactly my point. I'm not to blame for your non-existent comprehension skills

KarnThornheart:

Im sorry did i miss the memo that suspensions or wins from the beginning of the season doesnt count or that it doesnt disrupt chemistry? LMAO on Commissioner A4o of the special persons basketballs association i suppose? only problem here is when i talk about the NBA i'm talking about the normal NBA not the re.tards NBA which apparently you are the commissioner of. Again why were they in that position to begin, they werent in that position when the injuries started to happen arse monger! why cant you get that into your oblong skull?
2 games out with 32 games to go. If they can't come back from that manageable deficit like countless teams have done in the past then just STFU and stop making these tedious excuses.

KarnThornheart:

You mean the highest FG% in the playoffs amongst all time greats? well documented indeed.
Who gives a shyte? Where were those FG percentages when he was choking the series away vs the Mavs whose best players were a bunch of 34 year olds past their peak

KarnThornheart:

Your goat was shooting 40% from the field and you're here bragging about it. Brick machine. Not my GOAT!
Shut up you lying serpent. The GOAT at 40 averaged 20 PPG shooting 44% not 40, you lying Muppet

MVP frontrunner James Harden is shooting 44% in his supposed prime. Russell Westbrook shot at 42% in his MVP season

KarnThornheart:

LOL Bald Derozan against plumbers = MJ. Bare facts!
Still beats that nomadic imposter LeNomad who gets blocked by Europeans named Mario who is such a bust he might as well have been a plumber. Ohh the irony

KarnThornheart:

Wow, do i have to go and start bringing up brick numbers of mjs in regular season games? desperation is when you cling to one regular season game to make a point cheesy
Do you want me to bring the GOAT's numbers and how he swept the league at age 34?

KarnThornheart:

LMAO Imagine hornacek being an integral part of a juggernaut team in your era and thinking you're great because you guarded that truck driver cheesy forgive me for not taking any era where that bag of milk thrives in seriously! All i see in that list bar a few is carpenters and plumbers. Pack of overrated bums!
You're not very bright. He was a key cog in a team that twice beat HOFers Hakeem, Barkley and Drexler, Beat the Lakers including your Shaq that you swore was the most dominant kinikankinikan TWICE!! (including a sweep) beat David Robinson and Tim Duncan (albeit rookie year)
But dim Bronsexuals who don't know beyond stats think that team was all about Malone

Lastly If the GOAT was shooting 44% and scoring 20PPG in a slower more defensive era at age 40. You have to be a special type of stupid to even think the GOAT would not absolutely destroy this era
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hardetayour:
How una dey watch Rockets.

Harden iso. Chris Paul iso. Lob to Capela/Faried. Shoot 3s from anywhere.

���

Open eye well. It looks like iso, especially when Harden is bringing up the ball. Take note of what the PG, usually CP3 is doing when Harden is at the top of the key. Houston is going to play to their strength no matter what. But there are enough twists to keep teams honest on defense.

Specifically I am looking forward to a game where manimal gets used correctly. He is our x factor this year. Capella and CP3 already make it hard to treat us like the 3pt lovers that we are grin

btw thanks for this post. its playoffs and i have to step thru 50 posts arguing about GOT angry
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
A40:
Isreal was tested in that fight, and he rose to occasion. He showed that he want it more. Coming back to round 5 like that after his adversities in round 4 makes me believe in him more. To me that was a TKO, I don’t know why the ref didn’t stop the fig.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
A40:

Keep underrating Izzy. People swore Gastellum was going to beat him too. Anyway enough talk about that pullout merchant. Whenever he's ready we would talk

I don't think Izzy has a prayer against Bones and every night I pray that fight never comes to fruition. Bones is like a bigger more skilled Izzy and while he's almost stylistically similar he's already 30 so would realistically never be as good as Bones who was top of his division since his mid 20's. If they fought I'd be suprised if Izzy got past 3 rounds
Its not underrating him its just the truth you lot dont want to accept. But I'll do my talking at the appropriate time. Gastellum is short and stocky and almost (should have) finished your man after he hurt him and instead continuing to strike he went for a take down. Whittaker is bigger and generally has a better fight IQ than Gastellum. Plus Yoel beats izzy, easy. I was split on the fight before but i obviously knew unlike you, gastellum was never going to be KO'd hes never been ko'd in the ufc and his short stocky neck wont allow that easily. Honestly, gastellum is more of a welterweight than a middleweight. IMO this fight demystified him more than added to his talk but i'll leave at that. dont want it to sound as if im hating so i guess we'll wait until the reaper gets back.

Jons dominance has lasted just about a decade now but its good to know your stanning has limits. Plus mind you prime Shogun is someone who would have beat gastellum senseless easily, jon jones rag dolled him. Jones is undoubtedly the GOAT in my eyes, say what you want about him outside the octagon but theres no one like him in there.

I say he moves there cos he has nothing to prove at LH. The field is thin and largely made up of middleweights moving up. Why is he the GOAT if he's so petrified of losing? And I'm a Bones fan btw. Fighters move up all the time. Overeem started at LH man the list is endless
LOL He has a lot to prove at LHW, there are streaks and asterisks he needs to beat. People questioning his legacy but if he can quietly put together a string of defenses it will be without doubt. Overeem? LOL! The overeem that got into the UFC will be bones and ligaments before he can make 205. Jones and reem are actually very good friends too.

Lmaooo this is funny because even Jones doesn't want to fight DC at Heavyweight. He isn't sure he wants that smoke. He's a very intelligent guy
That statement is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. He said he wanted more money to fight him at heavyweight and if you listened to the interview youd know he was just fishing for more money (why take an extra risk unnecessarily) but even dc prefers light heavyweight because he knows thats where their beef lies. He said the same thing about fighting Stipe, like you said hes a lot more intelligent than people understand in and out the octagon, plus hes a bonafide sociopath. There is no universe, no weight class, no day in this world where dc beats jones as great as he is, he owns him.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
A40, abeg Stop all these long long talk with this guy. I feel nothing comes out of it. Just waste of time typing long long message.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
SmooshCHN:
A40, abeg Stop all these long long talk with this guy. I feel nothing comes out of it. Just waste of time typing long long message.

I tell u
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
A40:

This is an asinine take to make. Going by your asinine logic Bobby Gibson dragged the Cavs to the 2007 NBA Finals not LeNomad James since he actually dropped 31points in the series clincher while LeNomad was bricking 3 for 11
Just imagine, you recall lebrons exploits the best teammate you can mention is booby gibson cheesy cheesy

Phil Jackson didn't become an all star great till he got Jordan. The GOAT was headed for greatness regardless. No wonder you gaffed and swore Phil Jackson was the one that took the Bulls past the first round. Ignoramus
Apparently it was actually worse than i thought. Pippen got him past the first round and Phil got him all his rings. No wonder he retired when Phil left. The bald bum knew it was over for him grin

What's currysexuals? Sounds lame and doesn't even roll off the tongue right. Lmaoo typical Bronsexuals
Stephsexual currysexual whatever the umbrella term is for you lot who do nothing but suck the notorious chokers penis.

Lmaooo while the GOAT was taking down big boys like Ewing, Shaq, the Bad Boy Pistons and Malone
Young Shaq. The rest of them do my taxes for me cheesy

A mental midget like DeRozan and a 22/23 ryear old Paul George he needed two all-stars to beat is what you think is brag-worthy. Tuehh
LOL but michael jordan is a derozan. If a derozan can dominate an era what kind of era is that?

Lmaooo look at this clown. Do you have any links to any census that was held to certify KAJ was voted so unanimously as the GOAT in Jordan's era
A census of a quarter of the players in the league is now the

I know it's hurting Bronsexuals to their core that Kobe is actually closer to LeNomad than LeNomad is closer to the GOAT. It's what we kept telling you tools that keep trying to knock down Kobe! He's well respected and feared by those that actually played the game and had to face him on a nightly basis, not you internet and Reddit nerds that couldn't dribble a ball down a straight line or understand a simple pick and roll set
LMAO Why will i worry about friggin kobe. I take what kobtards and re.tards say with a pinch of salt just like you and they're almost as pathetic as you are.

Kyrie was doing 22-6 and 21-6 before LeNomad came. So where are the similarities you lying Muppet
Kyrie was a no 1 pick doing steady numbers, ingram was a number 2 pick who improved across all categories in his second season with him being expected to come into his own in his third year.

But Why should i even allow you to derail the argument. You have to come and explain how lebron stunts the growth of young players today you incorrigible bone head!

Shut up. Player development is not a priority under LeNomad. Trying to trade all the young players in the roster proves exactly my point. I'm not to blame for your non-existent comprehension skills
Ohh so now its not that they cant improve, its that its not a priority. Keep making a fool of yourself cheesy cheesy

2 games out with 32 games to go. If they can't come back from that manageable deficit like countless teams have done in the past then just STFU and stop making these tedious excuses.
Small fry, how did they get into that position in the first place? Stop saying dumb sh-t.

Who gives a shyte? Where were those FG percentages when he was choking the series away vs the Mavs whose best players were a bunch of 34 year olds past their peak
Yeah same 34 year olds that gentle man swept your kobe yes? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shut up you lying serpent. The GOAT at 40 averaged 20 PPG shooting 44% not 40, you lying Muppet

MVP frontrunner James Harden is shooting 44% in his supposed prime. Russell Westbrook shot at 42% in his MVP season

Difference is Harden is a volume 3 shooter. Westbrook averaged a triple friggin double GTFOH with that monkey drivel!

Still beats that nomadic imposter LeNomad who gets blocked by Europeans named Mario who is such a bust he might as well have been a plumber. Ohh the irony
LMAO! Your man guarded and was guarded by Jeff Hornacek LMAAOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin

Do you want me to bring the GOAT's numbers and how he swept the league at age 34?
LOL Who cares about sweeping diplomats? was this before or after he retired because said diplomats were on his case.

Fun fact: some of jordans opponents were in the US cabinets. Prove me wrong grin grin grin

You're not very bright. He was a key cog in a team that twice beat HOFers Hakeem, Barkley and Drexler, Beat the Lakers including your Shaq that you swore was the most dominant kinikankinikan TWICE!! (including a sweep) beat David Robinson and Tim Duncan (albeit rookie year)
But dim Bronsexuals who don't know beyond stats think that team was all about Malone
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm bright enough to know that if that milk carton can be a cog then that diminishes the quality of every player in that era. Dont even get me started on malone the ped-phile and habitual choker. Its not that we dont know malone was there its more about hornacek being there your senselss jobby jouster!

Lastly If the GOAT was shooting 44% and scoring 20PPG in a slower more defensive era at age 40. You have to be a special type of stupid to even think the GOAT would not absolutely destroy this era
LOL Naah, demar derozan cant do shit. PS your man retired before the so called "new era" began. Lebron came in at an era with genetic freaks, unfairly skilled juggernauts and he is the undoubted king. Your man was riding a 72 win team with pippen and phil and bullying does poor part time lecturers grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
SmooshCHN:

IKR! Hes embarrassing himself.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
ipledge10:
Isreal was tested in that fight, and he rose to occasion. He showed that he want it more. Coming back to round 5 like that after his adversities in round 4 makes me believe in him more. To me that was a TKO, I don’t know why the ref didn’t stop the fig.
Gastellum should have gone for the jugular that round 4 tbvh. But that Round 5 was mental!! Izzy showed he was ready with that display. And you're right! The ref should perhaps have stopped the fight but then again it's understandable he didn't
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Its not underrating him its just the truth you lot dont want to accept. But I'll do my talking at the appropriate time. Gastellum is short and stocky and almost (should have) finished your man after he hurt him and instead continuing to strike he went for a take down. Whittaker is bigger and generally has a better fight IQ than Gastellum. Plus Yoel beats izzy, easy. I was split on the fight before but i obviously knew unlike you, gastellum was never going to be KO'd hes never been ko'd in the ufc and his short stocky neck wont allow that easily. Honestly, gastellum is more of a welterweight than a middleweight. IMO this fight demystified him more than added to his talk but i'll leave at that. dont want it to sound as if im hating so i guess we'll wait until the reaper gets back.
Stop being naïve. No two fights are alike and everyone knew this would be a tough fight for Izzy. Whittaker actually picked Gastellum to win and a lot of other talking heads did as well. Izzy was like 5th ranked Middleweight so stop making it sound like there was some legend surrounding him. That's the usual casual fan banter

A40:
[b]This for me is certainly Izzy's most difficult and hardest hitting opponent. [/b]I see so much of Bones in Izzy though and I feel like any style you want he can give you. Overall I just feel the reach advantage Izzy has would tell as the fight goes on and Izzy scores the win
This was me before the fight so don't come here and start playing Monday Morning Quarterback

We would never know if Yoel beats Izzy till the fight. The gulf in their age difference will surely tell. Yoel is phuckin old and father time is undefeated. As for Whittaker, till he returns let's leave that talk

KarnThornheart:
Jon dominance
has lasted just about a decade now but its good to know your stanning has limits. Plus mind you prime Shogun is someone who would have beat gastellum senseless easily, jon jones rag dolled him. Jones is undoubtedly the GOAT in my eyes, say what you want about him outside the octagon but theres no one like him in there.
Shogun Rua?? Shogun is an LH so why would he fight Gastellum?

I don't doubt Jon Jones one bit. He's a killer and in my eyes the most complete and dominant fighter I've ever seen in an Octagon. He literally has no weaknesses. I don't disagree with anyone who says he's their GOAT. His body count speaks for itself

KarnThornheart:

LOL He has a lot to prove at LHW, there a streaks and asterisks he needs to beat. People questioning his legacy but if he can quietly put together a string of defenses it will be without doubt. Overeem? LOL! The overeem that got into the UFC will be bones and ligaments before he can make 205. Jones and reem are actually very good friends too.
What asterisks? This man beat Belfort,Machida, Rua, Ryan Bader, Evans, Rampage, Teixeira, Gustafson (twice) OSP, Cormier. Anybody still questioning him at LHW needs their brain checked. That's a murderer's row of fighters and he's still 31

The talent pool then is waay deeper than it is now. Wake me up when he moves to Heavyweight. There is no LH guy out there that excites me because you know nobody stands a prayer

Yes I know Reem and Jones are friends. They sparred together

KarnThornheart:

That statement is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. He said he wanted more money to fight him at heavyweight and if you listened to the interview youd know he was just fishing for more money (why take an extra risk unnecessarily) but even dc prefers light heavyweight because he knows thats where their beef lies. He said the same thing about fighting Stipe, like you said hes a lot more intelligent than people understand in and out the octagon, plus hes a bonafide sociopath. There is no universe, no weight class, no day in this world where dc beats jones as great as he is, he owns him.
What's the difference between what you posted just now and what I posted apart from the wording. How much more money? He should be jumping at a chance to be the Champ Champ if he's sure DC wouldn't be a much tougher out at Heavyweight.

For the sake of pride of course DC would want to beat Jones at LH, realistically though DC's best shot at Jones is at Heavyweight. DC is more dangerous at Heavyweight and Jones is not a dummy he knows this

I believe Jones might simply have his number and that's just how sports can be sometimes. However Jones knows moving out of LH means stepping out of his comfort zone. DC almost had kidney failure trying to cut weight to LH level. Heavyweight is DC's comfort zone. Jones knows it's a really risky move and his invincibility is on the line if he moves to Heavyweight. Hence his reluctance
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Lmaooo I go soon stop no worry. Somebody gotta check these Bronsexuals
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Its great to see the Tiger roar again. He truly deserves it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: aliondo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.