Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616215 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Eruditor:

Ha ba baba, the host of the show is not an expert. He called the expert who gave factual reasons as to why the first injury was clearly a calf strain. Starting from the way he landed. How straight his legs were and the motion they observed from him before game 5. He made it abundantly clear that it could not have been an Achilles.

The same expert then concluded that the second injury was one but not a rupture and even went as far as saying it looked like a partial tear going by how KD tried to flex his ankle upon landing.

Fact is, nothing I say will matter if you clearly don't even want to listen to experts together with KD's own medical team. Everybody cleared the player. Bob approved of KD's decision. Because it worsened, everyone is now bad. The best run franchise in the NBA is now classless.

I hear you.
Whatever any doctor says is bollocks until we hear the report from the team doctors
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Eruditor:

The best run franchise in the NBA is now classless
You said it

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
A40:
To be fair KD still has a $31m player option. That's more or less his insurance policy and can still enter free agency the next year assuming he makes a full recovery. He certainly will lose money sha but I don't think his case would be as bad as IT'S. The fake tears by Bob Myers was just the only thing that turned my Belle. Who asked him to try to cry? Poor acting job

I already knew Bob was not honest about the situation and his earlier statement was obviously made to protect the Warriors and push the blame on KD in the instance he goes down playing game 5. As for the tears, he needs to start from Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
LarcPickerin:

And you've been brainwashed by the media into thinking jihad is necessarily a bad word and you're too much of a bint to find out what it really means for yourself.
Ohh shut up. You want to sit and act like the negatives aren't there for all to see and extremists use. Bear in mind 'Christians' have also killed in the name of the church so don't see this as me attacking your religion. Both have their bad sides or at least bad people that practice this doctrine and give you cause to pause whenever you hear the word Jihad

LarcPickerin:

Like feminazis need a reason to get mad. Keep reading drivel online about the north and keep believing that shiit. Mind you, there was a time when the north only had female leaders. May not be the same now but what exactly do you think is going on here? You think we are on some handmaidens tale shiit? LOL
Lol I think men have done enough for Feminazis to be upset I mean here you are in 2019 still believing a woman's place is in the kitchen. You seem smarter than that, which is why I begin to wonder how the average uneducated Northerner would think. If you once had female leaders and in 2019 child marriage is a thing then shouldn't you be embarrassed?

I have been to the North and I have friends from there. Thankfully they don't have that mindset

LarcPickerin:

Granted our hubris has put us in a strange position cause we felt we were better than what anyone had to offer but even now without being educated i'm proud of who we are as a unit and we will continue to improve because we know what the root of our issue is. But you lot claim to be educated and yet i've been to the south, its sucks arse. You know a very funny thing happened a few days ago, i was on a cross state journey to an international airport and we stopped by some village to pray. I cant explain what i saw there for you but as a pessimist even i can say if thats a microcosm of whats going on in this country there will be better days ahead. They say cockroaches and twinkies will survive a holocaust, we are a little bit of both.
Your region had a massive headstart. By all intents and purposes the North should be the most developed part of the country but that is clearly not the case. You better wake up

LarcPickerin:

And i'm glad you brought the issue of leaders into this. The only good leader the country ever had you lot killed and cursed us with bad leaders for eternity. Of course the north will naturally have more leaders being the majority but every region has enough autonomy to decide its own faith. You have your senators and governors and if they like all the others werent so corrupt dont you think you'd be better off?

We know our problems, we are addressing our problems, you think you have all the keys and you still suck almost as bad as us so what could be wrong?
Which begs the question. Why is your region or at least the political elite so infatuated with being in power knowing fully well they lack the competence to move just their neck of the woods forward never mind the entire country. FYI I've been to Kogi, KD, Niger and Benue and the latter two states I listed epitomize the waste and lack of vision your leaders have

Almost all the other parts of the country are thriving including the region that lost the war and have the least arable land in the country. Your region on the other hand is behind in almost every metric. With the arrival of insurgency things have gotten even worse so don't sit there and deceive yourself. Whether Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Human Capital development you guys are behind and by some distance
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Roland17:

I already knew Bob was not honest about the situation and his earlier statement was obviously made to protect the Warriors and push the blame on KD in the instance he goes down playing game 5. As for the tears, he needs to start from Nollywood.
There is enough blame to go around. I don't think KD plays this series if he's not so thin skinned. Jalen Rose said it best though, professional athletes get paid so much we literally forget they are still human beings no matter how much they get. I am seriously praying we don't have a John Wall situation with KD because the potential for reinjury of the Achilles even after healing is still pretty high.

I was just shaking my head at Bob. Just yarn normal, he couldn't even force the tears to come out. Smh

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
LarcPickerin:

Both sides have a bit of blame. KD was eager to return, be the savior and win another ring even though he knew he probably shouldnt have. The warriors were desperate enough to clear him even though they knew they probably shouldnt have. KD may finally get what he wants though, peoples respect. People tend to gravitate towards an athlete when he shows some vulnerability. You can see the narrative around him now changing, but at what cost and is it truly worth it?

And speaking of poor acting job, did you see drakes? Lol
The pressure personally on KD by KD to return would have definitely been high. I believe as well that after seeing what happened with Boogie, with Klay and Looney and for them to come back and contribute it's the same media that are sympathetic with him now that would torch him and accuse him for being soft. He couldn't possibly win

My blame for the Warriors was the expectations they created for him to return in the first place by downplaying the severity of the injury when it first happened and making it a day to day thing which would definitely make the mischievous people wonder if KD was deliberately holding out and not doing enough to get back on time. Especially after looking at how Boogie, Looney returned from what they initially diagnosed as season ending injuries.

I feel KD tried too hard at times. Maybe due to his competitive nature and the urgency of the game. Kerr did not help matters either playing him 12 minutes out of the first 14
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
A40:

Ohh shut up. You want to sit and act like the negatives aren't there for all to see and extremists use. Bear in mind 'Christians' have also killed in the name of the church so don't see this as me attacking your religion. Both have their bad sides or at least bad people that practice this doctrine and give you cause to pause whenever you hear the word Jihad
You heard the word jihad and immediately gravitated towards a terrorist when you clearly dont understand what the word means.

"Jihad is an Arabic word which literally means striving or struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim. In an Islamic context, it can refer to almost any effort to make personal and social life conform with God's guidance, such as struggle against one's evil inclinations, religious proselytizing, or efforts toward the moral betterment of the ummah..."

"The best Jihad is the word of Justice in front of the oppressive sultan." - The prophet

That coupled with the fact that i wrote online before it should tell any informed person what i meant. Why should i have to change my diction just because ignorant people may misconstrue my words?

Lol I think men have done enough for Feminazis to be upset I mean here you are in 2019 still believing a woman's place is in the kitchen. You seem smarter than that, which is why I begin to wonder how the average uneducated Northerner would think. If you once had female leaders and in 2019 child marriage is a thing then shouldn't you be embarrassed?

I have been to the North and I have friends from there. Thankfully they don't have that mindset
You know i've thought long and hard about this topic. Tried to be objective. I had to, especially with so many people trying to push this equality bull shiite down peoples throat. Men and women are not and will never be equal because men and women are not the same, biologically, mentally, physiologically and anatomically. Does that mean men are superior to women? Of course not. Its not necessarily a bad thing. We all have our strengths and certain things mean that men on average are better suited to certain things. Does that mean that women who are better suited than men for certain positions shouldnt be given that position just because they are women? Of course not! We all have mothers and sisters and daughters and we would all love to see them thrive in whatever they choose to without being held back by their gender. For instance i personally believe women make much better doctors than men due to their compassionate nature and i am actually of the opinion that women are more intelligent than men. But do i want someone who is biologically inclined to be submissive and whose hormones are more unstable than the NSE in certain positions? Hell Naw! Few might be and i hope they get that chance but does that mean its because of the imaginary "patriarchy" that the majority of them dont? LOL! Whether what i said is politically correct or not i dont give a shiite what people like you think. I believe in equal opportunity, but equality is an illusion.

Your region had a massive headstart. By all intents and purposes the North should be the most developed part of the country but that is clearly not the case. You better wake up

Which begs the question. Why is your region or at least the political elite so infatuated with being in power knowing fully well they lack the competence to move just their neck of the woods forward never mind the entire country. FYI I've been to Kogi, KD, Niger and Benue and the latter two states I listed epitomize the waste and lack of vision your leaders have
Kogi Niger and Benue i dont know much about but i would barely classify them as traditional northern states as the cultures in these states bar recently niger tend to gravitate more towards the south west or south east in the case of benue. Again its only natural for a region that feels it has the majority to want to remain at the helm of affairs but it doesnt matter because Nigerian regions have enough autonomy to make their decisions. The south south states have more money than any other region, are smaller than any other region yet somehow they are some of the worst states in the country, how is that the norths fault?

Almost all the other parts of the country are thriving including the region that lost the war and have the least arable land in the country. Your region on the other hand is behind in almost every metric. With the arrival of insurgency things have gotten even worse so don't sit there and deceive yourself. Whether Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Human Capital development you guys are behind and by some distance
LOL "Thriving". Don't flatter yourselves. Please dont even bring that war into this? Whose fault was that? whose greed led to that? Almost every issue with this country can be traced to the actions that eventually led to that war.

The north has one issue that gives birth to every other issue you just mentioned, people are addressing that. You've been to Kaduna, you may know of kano, these are states that can go head to head with any non oil producing state bar lagos (which i guess is also oil producing but point is oil isnt its main staple) and these are landlocked states. Other states in the north west/east bar borno and yobe may not be advanced but they're at least not completely messed up and polluted and continue to make gradual steady progress. You lot on the other hand, your problems are a lot more complicated than that. If education hasnt propelled you to where you need to get to again, you have to start questioning the fabrics of your societies.

This is why i really dont like talking about anthropology or politics.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
LarcPickerin:

Men and women are not and will never be equal because men and women are not the same, biologically, mentally, physiologically and anatomically. Does that mean men are superior to women? Of course not. Its not necessarily a bad thing. We all have our strengths and certain things mean that men on average are better suited to certain things. Does that mean that women who are better suited than men for certain positions shouldnt be given that position just because they are women? Of course not! We all have mothers and sisters and daughters and we would all love to see them thrive in whatever they choose to without being held back by their gender.

This is a cogent, compelling, and persuasive argument that I am inclined to support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Roland17:

This is a cogent, compelling, and persuasive argument that I am inclined to support.

And i honestly feel a lot of the problems women attribute to the "patriarchy" are problems they can solve themselves. What if all women voted for hillary? they shouldnt have but what they could have. What if as many women who watch male dominated sports watched female dominated sports? What if women flooded to watch certain actresses like they do to watch chris hemsworth or idris elba? But somehow its mens fault hillary isnt president, the WNBA wants equal pay even though it has as much revenue as a fish market, actresses want equal pay when they dont have as much draw. When your whole argument violates logic and economics. If you look at industries where women support females as much as or more than males you see that these issues dont exist, the music and fashion industry for example is where women do as well as men or even better because women support these industries.

Like a lot of societies issues today we are always looking for someone else to blame when most of the times we need to look within.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
LarcPickerin:

And i honestly feel a lot of the problems women attribute to the "patriarchy" are problems they can solve themselves. What if all women voted for hillary? they shouldnt have but what they could have. What if as many women who watch male dominated sports watched female dominated sports? What if women flooded to watch certain actresses like they do to watch chris hemsworth or idris elba? But somehow its mens fault hillary isnt president, the WNBA wants equal pay even though it has as much revenue as a fish market, actresses want equal pay when they dont have as much draw. When your whole argument violates logic and economics. If you look at industries where women support females as much as or more than males you see that these issues dont exist, the music and fashion industry for example is where women do as well as men or even better because women support these industries.

Like a lot of societies issues today we are always looking for someone else to blame when most of the times we need to look within.
I don't know the origin of this argument, but I totally agree with you. The women are their own worst enemies when it comes to the struggle for equality. They don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

They keep clamouring for equality but are unwilling to do simple things such as take up jobs that are termed "masculine", like being a lumberjack, or a sewage disposal woman, or even petty things like being a driver. Either their ego won't allow them to do such jobs, or their lack of physicality actually doesn't permit them to do it.

Ego is something that can be worked on, but strength and physicality will always remain the same.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
steady986:

Once again, another GS fan who either doesn't know how to read or simply doesn't understand the terms of basketball. I mentioned he hadn't had a FULL CONTACT PRACTICE and not any practice at all. In case you don't know what a full contact practice is, let me try to explain. It is a practice where you don't go all in physically. It is the first practice done by players who are just returning from an injury.
You're not fooling anyone here Uncle. grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
But niggas disrespect the Warriors and KD so much it's ridiculous.

"The warriors are a classless organization",
"Bob Myers was acting",
"The doctors lied about his injury".

Meanwhile in reality here's KD. But you can't see when you have that predetermined hatred.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
LarcPickerin:

You know i've thought long and hard about this topic. Tried to be objective. I had to, especially with so many people trying to push this equality bull shiite down peoples throat. Men and women are not and will never be equal because men and women are not the same, biologically, mentally, physiologically and anatomically. Does that mean men are superior to women? Of course not. Its not necessarily a bad thing. We all have our strengths and certain things mean that men on average are better suited to certain things. Does that mean that women who are better suited than men for certain positions shouldnt be given that position just because they are women? Of course not! We all have mothers and sisters and daughters and we would all love to see them thrive in whatever they choose to without being held back by their gender. For instance i personally believe women make much better doctors than men due to their compassionate nature and i am actually of the opinion that women are more intelligent than men. But do i want someone who is biologically inclined to be submissive and whose hormones are more unstable than the NSE in certain positions? Hell Naw! Few might be and i hope they get that chance but does that mean its because of the imaginary "patriarchy" that the majority of them dont? LOL! Whether what i said is politically correct or not i dont give a shiite what people like you think. I believe in equal opportunity, but equality is an illusion.
All this long grammar to try and obfuscate the ridiculousness of what you said. A woman's place is wherever she wants it to be not the kitchen like you ridiculously stated ab initio. If you believe in equal opportunity you will not be saying someone's place is in the kitchen

I'm not one of those beta men that cape stupidly all over social media trying to be politically correct but then you come out and say crass shyte like that then someone has to call you lot to order. Isn't it someone like you that was asking a player who just won the Female version of Balon D'Or to twerk on stage. No wonder they are so angry

I don't have time for the rest of your epistle

LarcPickerin:

Kogi Niger and Benue i dont know much about but i would barely classify them as traditional northern states as the cultures in these states bar recently niger tend to gravitate more towards the south west or south east in the case of benue. Again its only natural for a region that feels it has the majority to want to remain at the helm of affairs but it doesnt matter because Nigerian regions have enough autonomy to make their decisions. The south south states have more money than any other region, are smaller than any other region yet somehow they are some of the worst states in the country, how is that the norths fault?
You're are still missing the point as usual. I'm saying the fact that your region wanting to remain or being at the helm of affairs of the country is not making any impact in the lives of the average Northerner. You don't have a thriving middle class, no industries, nothing. In terms of infrastructure nothing. Schools. Nothing!

https://punchng.com/poverty-more-endemic-in-north-west-nigeria-report/

How and why else is insurgency thriving if not for poverty?

LarcPickerin:

LOL "Thriving". Don't flatter yourselves. Please dont even bring that war into this? Whose fault was that? whose greed led to that? Almost every issue with this country can be traced to the actions that eventually led to that war.
Stop asking me these jejune questions. I am telling you the people most badly hit by the war have made recovery. While your region is ravaged by illiteracy, poor healthcare and lack of infrastructure

LarcPickerin:

The north has one issue that gives birth to every other issue you just mentioned, people are addressing that. You've been to Kaduna, you may know of kano, these are states that can go head to head with any non oil producing state bar lagos (which i guess is also oil producing but point is oil isnt its main staple) and these are landlocked states. Other states in the north west/east bar borno and yobe may not be advanced but they're at least not completely messed up and polluted and continue to make gradual steady progress. You lot on the other hand, your problems are a lot more complicated than that. If education hasnt propelled you to where you need to get to again, you have to start questioning the fabrics of your societies.

This is why i really dont like talking about anthropology or politics.
Kano and Kaduna have one thing in common and that is the influx of Nigerians from other parts of the country. Like I said before the gap between the have and have nots is the main issue here not whatever imaginary solution you think you have or claim to know about.

The Human Capital development via Basic education required to move states that lack natural resources in that region is not being implemented so what steady progress are you talking about?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
A40:

All this long grammar to try and obfuscate the ridiculousness of what you said. A woman's place is wherever she wants it to be not the kitchen like you ridiculously stated ab initio. If you believe in equal opportunity you will not be saying someone's place is in the kitchen

I'm not one of those beta men that cape stupidly all over social media trying to be politically correct but then you come out and say crass shyte like that then someone has to call you lot to order. Isn't it someone like you that was asking a player who just won the Female version of Balon D'Or to twerk on stage. No wonder they are so angry

I don't have time for the rest of your epistle
No a womans place isnt where she chooses to be. If i wake up today and choose to be a rocket scientist does that immediately make me a rocket scientist? Rubbish! You dont have time to read everything else because you're too much of a ninny to process it.

Why would i want someone almost as masculine as i am to engage in anything sexual for my arousal? You think everyone is a sex starved fa.ggot with no self control like you? I dont even know who won the womens ballon dor, nor do i care.

Everyone saw said post and moved along, took it for what it was. You clearly were the only one blunt and sensitive enough to take issue with it, and i thought who the fvck does this weirdo think i am? Does this dweeb really think i dont know there are women on the internet or better yet does he think i believe there shouldnt be? is it cause i'm a northerner? Sure, I'll play along, throw in a bit of sarcasm, see if hes daft enough for it to go past him and lo and behold: He was just waiting to show everyone how fat his honorary vagina is.

You clearly are a beta male or in more straight forward terms, a b-tch a-s nigga.

You're are still missing the point as usual. I'm saying the fact that your region wanting to remain or being at the helm of affairs of the country is not making any impact in the lives of the average Northerner. You don't have a thriving middle class, no industries, nothing. In terms of infrastructure nothing. Schools. Nothing!

https://punchng.com/poverty-more-endemic-in-north-west-nigeria-report/
No you are missing the point, go and read what i typed again. As far as the way this country is built who is at the helm of affairs does not correlate with who progresses or who doesnt. Its not supposed to give anyone an advantage for that matter. Your confusion stems from the fact that you believe anyone else deserves to be at the helm of affairs. There is no such thing as more than one majority. In every democratic country you go to, the majority leads most of the time. Not that anyone else leading would have made much of a difference. The issue with the north is not about who leads or who doesn't. Like i have conceded right from the start we need to make adjustments and we are making adjustments. But you speak of the north as a waste land like the south is some eutopia when a good percentage of southern states literally reek of human faeces LOL FOH! You're so educated and advanced yet baby factories, cultism, rituals, armed robberies and fraud seems to be the order of the day. You cant live in a glass house and throw stones jigaboo.

How and why else is insurgency thriving if not for poverty?
You seem to not understand the most basic of principles. Insurgency doesnt stem from poverty small fry, poverty like insurgency stems from the same thing. I told you, every issue with the north starts and ends with education.

Stop asking me these jejune questions. I am telling you the people most badly hit by the war have made recovery. While your region is ravaged by illiteracy, poor healthcare and lack of infrastructure
Whether or not they recovered is immaterial. Its like me setting my arse on fire then coming to brag about how vitamin a works wonders. Who asked me to set my arse on fire to begin with?

Kano and Kaduna have one thing in common and that is the influx of Nigerians from other parts of the country. Like I said before the gap between the have and have nots is the main issue here not whatever imaginary solution you think you have or claim to know about.
Now you've really graduated from clown school. Most of kadunas immigrants are from katsina and kano especially and other north western states. The contribution of non northern business men here is minimal and certainly isnt attributed to them. Kano has been the norths commercial center for a thousand years bar some instances in the middle ages. Kanoans are natural born business men From dantata one of west africas wealthiest men, to his grandson dangote the richest black man alive, from isyaka rabiu to his son abdulsamad rabiu another forbes certified billionaire. The traders who drive the states economy in kantin kwari, or the farmers or even the shoe makers and the other benefactors of the leather and skin industry, tailors and small business owners. Its burgeoning textile industry, one of its building blocks for instance, the kofar mata dye pits is 500 years old. But this clown has the guts to attribute all of this to "immigrants from other regions". LMAO. An influx of immigrants is an indicator of potential and already proves something right is being done. No business man will go to a place without opulence. And is there any vibrant economy in this world that doesnt also have the presence of immigrants? Kano has more billionaires per capita than any state bar lagos and maybe abuja. Not oil, not drugs, not fraud, just pure business men some of whom dont even know how to write their names. You think going on instagram to post your chicken change defines whether you are poor or not? I guess immigrants built lagos. LOL You dont know anything.

The Human Capital development via Basic education required to move states that lack natural resources in that region is not being implemented so what steady progress are you talking about?
Like i said, you dont know anything. No state in this country has given more scholarships over the last few years than kano, no state has built renovated equipped enhanced and subsidized more primary and secondary schools in nigeria than kaduna and this dweeb is telling me human capital isnt being invested on? You definitely are a clown.

And PS, natural resources are not being exploited here, but actually believing they dont exist? LOL I expect nothing less from a vacuous and vapid charlatan like yourself. And isnt this the same clown who kept talking about arable land like literally a second ago? You really are a fvcking idiot.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fvcking hell! Tyson Fury is 6'9 250 lbs and moves like a friggin featherweight. Lucky enough his punches can't break an egg.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2019
my people, i find oracle arena go, make i do okpo for next game. I no know sey e dey cold for night like dis embarassed

Kawhi mus win dis ring tomorrow angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
But niggas disrespect the Warriors and KD so much it's ridiculous.

"The warriors are a classless organization",
"Bob Myers was acting",
"The doctors lied about his injury".

Meanwhile in reality here's KD. But you can't see when you have that predetermined hatred.

Fada, see wetin village people don do Durant. Una wicked for dat side. No wonder bros man dey shed crocodile tears lipsrsealed

Baba God, Abasi, deliver us from enemies. Deliver us from temptation. Make we no carry another man load for head! embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Man I feel real terrible for KD. My only Prayer is that He comes back Healthy and that He returns to the Level He was at Pre Injury. Get Well Soon Big Guy!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2019
We're still waiting for the Warriors to offer KD a max contract o, to prove that they have faith in him and to correct every wrong they have done.

That is the only thing they can do now to prove they're not a classless organization.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2019
steady986:
We're still waiting for the Warriors to offer KD a max contract o, to prove that they have faith in him and to correct every wrong they have done.

That is the only thing they can do now to prove they're not a classless organization.

your case is steady mehn cool

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2019
steady986:

As per KD manager abi? So they prove to Steady in under bridge, Ikeja or Lekki that the Warriors are not a classless organization? I bet the Celtics offered Isaiah Thomas supermax. Stop clowning!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2019
On the moving screen that was colled on Cousins, FVV was literally hugging Steph before the moving screen but the refs decided to ignore even as it was in his direct view.

I've been saying the Warriors have been playing against 8 people on the court. Kawhi keeps packing his bags and travelling almost every play. He pushes with his off hand everytime and they say its because he's strong.

There was a play Mark Jackson was calling and he stopped midway when he saw he was wrong.

Warriors in 7!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
Hardetayour:
On the moving screen that was colled on Cousins, FVV was literally hugging Steph before the moving screen but the refs decided to ignore even as it was in his direct view.

I've been saying the Warriors have been playing against 8 people on the court. Kawhi keeps packing his bags and travelling almost every play. He pushes with his off hand everytime and they say its because he's strong.

There was a play Mark Jackson was calling and he stopped midway when he saw he was wrong.

Warriors in 7!
Did you hear Mark Jackson say a word when Steph and Klay those 3s? That guy is bitter. That last minute officiating stressed me. Maybe the refs were right but I'm glad the team got the job done. They didn't fold at any point grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2019
Suddenly everybody loves Kevin Durant, even people like me claim to have always loved Kevin Durant. Seems people only love you when you're down. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
As per KD manager abi? So they prove to Steady in under bridge, Ikeja or Lekki that the Warriors are not a classless organization? I bet the Celtics offered Isaiah Thomas supermax. Stop clowning!!! grin grin
Isaiah Thomas was not the second best player in the world

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Did you hear Mark Jackson say a word when Steph and Klay those 3s? That guy is bitter. That last minute officiating stressed me. Maybe the refs were right but I'm glad the team got the job done. They didn't fold at any point grin cheesy
Don't worry, your misery would come to an end tonight. I just hope you have a contingency plan to stop you from committing suicide after the defeat. Not that you really matter in this world, but I'm just saying. smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
God Bless Rich Paul. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
So, who is responsible for the lack of education characteristic of the north?
LarcPickerin:

No a womans place isnt where she chooses to be. If i wake up today and choose to be a rocket scientist does that immediately make me a rocket scientist? Rubbish! You dont have time to read everything else because you're too much of a ninny to process it.

Why would i want someone almost as masculine as i am to engage in anything sexual for my arousal? You think everyone is a sex starved fa.ggot with no self control like you? I dont even know who won the womens ballon dor, nor do i care.

Everyone saw said post and moved along, took it for what it was. You clearly were the only one blunt and sensitive enough to take issue with it, and i thought who the fvck does this weirdo think i am? Does this dweeb really think i dont know there are women on the internet or better yet does he think i believe there shouldnt be? is it cause i'm a northerner? Sure, I'll play along, throw in a bit of sarcasm, see if hes daft enough for it to go past him and lo and behold: He was just waiting to show everyone how fat his honorary vagina is.

You clearly are a beta male or in more straight forward terms, a b-tch a-s nigga.

No you are missing the point, go and read what i typed again. As far as the way this country is built who is at the helm of affairs does not correlate with who progresses or who doesnt. Its not supposed to give anyone an advantage for that matter. Your confusion stems from the fact that you believe anyone else deserves to be at the helm of affairs. There is no such thing as more than one majority. In every democratic country you go to, the majority leads most of the time. Not that anyone else leading would have made much of a difference. The issue with the north is not about who leads or who doesn't. Like i have conceded right from the start we need to make adjustments and we are making adjustments. But you speak of the north as a waste land like the south is some eutopia when a good percentage of southern states literally reek of human faeces LOL FOH! You're so educated and advanced yet baby factories, cultism, rituals, armed robberies and fraud seems to be the order of the day. You cant live in a glass house and throw stones jigaboo.

You seem to not understand the most basic of principles. Insurgency doesnt stem from poverty small fry, poverty like insurgency stems from the same thing. I told you, every issue with the north starts and ends with education.

Whether or not they recovered is immaterial. Its like me setting my arse on fire then coming to brag about how vitamin a works wonders. Who asked me to set my arse on fire to begin with?

Now you've really graduated from clown school. Most of kadunas immigrants are from katsina and kano especially and other north western states. The contribution of non northern business men here is minimal and certainly isnt attributed to them. Kano has been the norths commercial center for a thousand years bar some instances in the middle ages. Kanoans are natural born business men From dantata one of west africas wealthiest men, to his grandson dangote the richest black man alive, from isyaka rabiu to his son abdulsamad rabiu another forbes certified billionaire. The traders who drive the states economy in kantin kwari, or the farmers or even the shoe makers and the other benefactors of the leather and skin industry, tailors and small business owners. Its burgeoning textile industry, one of its building blocks for instance, the kofar mata dye pits is 500 years old. But this clown has the guts to attribute all of this to "immigrants from other regions". LMAO. An influx of immigrants is an indicator of potential and already proves something right is being done. No business man will go to a place without opulence. And is there any vibrant economy in this world that doesnt also have the presence of immigrants? Kano has more billionaires per capita than any state bar lagos and maybe abuja. Not oil, not drugs, not fraud, just pure business men some of whom dont even know how to write their names. You think going on instagram to post your chicken change defines whether you are poor or not? I guess immigrants built lagos. LOL You dont know anything.

Like i said, you dont know anything. No state in this country has given more scholarships over the last few years than kano, no state has built renovated equipped enhanced and subsidized more primary and secondary schools in nigeria than kaduna and this dweeb is telling me human capital isnt being invested on? You definitely are a clown.

And PS, natural resources are not being exploited here, but actually believing they dont exist? LOL I expect nothing less from a vacuous and vapid charlatan like yourself. And isnt this the same clown who kept talking about arable land like literally a second ago? You really are a fvcking idiot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
benji93:
So, who is responsible for the lack of education characteristic of the north?

The north. When the brits came the north already had an education system in place. They wrongfully felt they didnt need the brits and felt that accepting western education meant accepting their religion as well. Admittedly a mistake and 115 years later we are still reaping the result of our hubris. But i am encouraged by the strides being made to improve on that.

Now stop asking me friggin questions about anthropology and politics, when it comes to these subjects i prefer to converse with people who know secret things and not mainstream misconceptions and certainly not people who apply simple thoughtless solutions to issues more complex than their minds can solve.

Dont let A40 being a donut distract you from the fact that AD will be a laker before the weekend and the lakers are about to have the league in a head lock.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
donlittle25:
Lmao.

You are mad. Going through my personal life and you want me not to change my handle? who knows what you are capable of?

You are on my social media. Mad man.

grin

Throw back to when the little man and i were Best friends. Thats before he betrayed me and snitched on me to the mods and became my sworn nemesis, not cool bobba.

Good times...

ipledge10, this is what awaits you ewok. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is ipledge10, literally one of the ugliest people i have been unfortunate to set my eyes on. But this ugly a-s nig nog thinks hes "fine" LMAOOOOO! cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Lol. Warriors against the world. MIKE breen is the only reasonable one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.