Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1611357 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2019
benji93:
I don't continue any discussion with anyone that calls me an animal, lesson for me? i don't think so, i am almost anonymous here, you can't link my profile on this platform to my profiles on other platforms. I dare your evil genius, hehehe.

Well that was the whole point of me calling you that. I don't want you asking stupid questions.

They all used to think they were anonymous... Until I easily stripped them of any form of security and left them feeling utterly violated. You don't know who I am, the lengths I will go to just to reduce you to terrified submission. Mark me, your best course would be to tread lightly.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2019
benji93:
You can't ask me that question man, you should know better, i am a GSW fan, so even though the picture of a possible win looks grim, i am still hopeful. Courtesy of the championship spirit, i hope those guys can muster enough will to get a win tonight. For once, they need to play like it's a home game. But i no fit lie you, fear dey catch me no be small. I don't think i will watch the first half of the game self. I hope prophet "Eruditor's" vision will come to pass.
I think we going to win if cousin play well. Our Forwards just need to play need to put more pressure in the paint.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Man, it doesn't matter man, there is no link,i ensured it. I dear you. And that was not a stupid question, that is what we are seeing. Saying the northerners rejected western education 115 years ago for religios reasons, while not being able to adopt it when the brits left is not a reasonable argument, you can do better than resign my opposing argument to anthropology and politics . We can talk about the ills of the south western states as much as you like, but on the issue of education, generally, the north is significantly lagging. It's hard to make this argument though, given that the education in Nigeria is genrally of a low quality. If education in Nigeria on the average is this bad, i don't know what scale we can compare northern education to.
LarcPickerin:

Well that was the whole point of me calling you that. I don't want you asking stupid questions.

They all used to think they were anonymous... Until I easily stripped them of any form of security and left them feeling utterly violated. You don't know who I am, the lengths I will go to just to reduce you to terrified submission. Mark me, your best course would be to tread lightly.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 12:58am On Jun 14, 2019
I don't trust that guy bros, he has not been able to deliver when he starts, perhaps it's the initial pressure that overwhelms him.
ipledge10:
I think we going to win if cousin play well. Our Forwards just need to play need to put more pressure in the paint.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2019
aliondo:
Report has it that K.D is expected to miss 2019/2020 season? shocked shocked angry sad shocked

Please tell me it's not true.. sad

My only concern with KD being away from the game for that long is the fact that he would become bored and get into it with online trolls who will have a filled day luring him into useless arguments, clap backs on Twitter.

Apart from that, KD will be fine because behind that face is a fire that is fueled by the passion to play basketball. He will recover fine, his physical stats are in his favor, his weight is evenly distributed across his body, he does not have too much weight or muscle mass to put on the repaired achilles. I believe he will recover fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2019
benji93:
Man, it doesn't matter man, there is no link,i ensured it. I dear you. And that was not a stupid question, that is what we are seeing. Saying the northerners rejected western education 115 years ago for religios reasons, while not being able to adopt it when the brits left is not a reasonable argument, you can do better than resign my opposing argument to anthropology and politics . We can talk about the ills of the south western states as much as you like, but on the issue of education, generally, the north is significantly lagging. It's hard to make this argument though, given that the education in Nigeria is genrally of a low quality. If education in Nigeria on the average is this bad, i don't know what scale we can compare northern education to.

What the hell is wrong with you people? You really think i care what a small fry like you thinks is reasonable or not? LOL! Its like you're looking for the slightest opportunity to start masturbating about the north. Mind your fvcking business and leave us the hell alone.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uld2IqCRx_0

I remember watching this game and thinking what the hell is this dweeb doing and damn! This must be what a genius looks like to nincompoops, though all my life i have been in the position of the former, in this case, i was the nincompoop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Am I the only one who finds it funny when asians try to be racist? Like seriously i dont take asian people seriously i literally cant. Their squinty eyes just makes it impossible cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:21am On Jun 14, 2019
We won this game!!

GSW in 7!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Cos you were there when they told KD to do spot up shooting?? Even media reported my man was dunking in practice and you're telling us he was doing spot up shooting full contact practice. FOH with your ijebu fake news.
You're delusional. Up till now you still don't know that KD didn't do a 5 on 5 training at all before the game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2019
That Draymond's shot should be reviewed. It looked like a 3.

Does not matter. We won still.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Lowry on fire to start the game.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 2:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Eruditor:
That Draymond's shot should be reviewed. It looked like a 3.

Does not matter. We won still.
wow bro I admire this. I am hopeful
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2019
The pace of this game is incredible.
Re: The NBA Begins by oxladexo(m): 2:51am On Jun 14, 2019
CuteRedd:
youtube search for nba Africa to watch live. If you are in Africa tho. The game starts by 2am

Perfect. Thanks bro.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 2:58am On Jun 14, 2019
oxladexo:

Perfect. Thanks bro.
You are welcome sis.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Klay has his fingerprints all over this game.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2019
This game depend on who is gonna gas out first
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Let these fouls on Klay not cost the raptors this game......
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Kyle Lowry is torching these fools.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 3:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Roland17:
Klay has his fingerprints all over this game.
Game 6 Klay cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by smokers: 3:13am On Jun 14, 2019
both teams going pound for pound really loving it
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:13am On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:
Kyle Lowry is torching these fools.

Love the way he plays....Could be a good defender too...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 14, 2019
aliondo:

Love the way he plays....Could be a good defender too...

He's a dog.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2019
CuteRedd:
You are welcome sis.

Really bothers you when they call you a dude doesn't it? I mean how dare they? Do they not see the bold F after your name? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Not watching until 3mins to go grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 14, 2019
I am disappointed in the people on this thread. You lot have no respect for women.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 14, 2019
ipledge10:
Not watching until 3mins to go grin grin

No one cares mate.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 3:18am On Jun 14, 2019
LarcPickerin:

Really bothers you when they call you a dude doesn't it? I mean how dare they? Do they not see the bold F after your name? cheesy
it shouldn’t be rocket science undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:20am On Jun 14, 2019
I can see a pattern here. Klay put warriors in the hand, then curry come blazing in second.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:22am On Jun 14, 2019
ipledge10:
I can see a pattern here. Klay put warriors in the hand, then curry come blazing in second.

You know the drill.

SC30 is not forcing his shots at all. Got careless in the last possession though. But I am loving the effort in general.

Iggy is giving great minutes.

May this continue even in game 7.

Does not matter though...Warriors in 7!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2019
ipledge10:

Oooh we have ourselves a boffin here. He sees a pattern he says. Yet somehow you keep flunking statics in school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: aliondo, FAMILY247(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.