Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1614542 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jerry West is a certified Don now if he wasnt before. Hes the GOAT, no doubt about it.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

Lol, you sound angry. I'm the one who's supposed to be angry here.
angry? Far from it bro. I am just making fun of your miserable life
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:
We just got Quinn Cook. Sh*t is about to get interesting. cheesy

Wow....man can shoot...looks like a steal for me....

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
What we overpaid in Danny Green, we underpaid in Queen Cook. Case settled.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
For all that's been made of the incompetency of the Lakers FO they've handled this curve ball brilliantly. All their signings so far have been on point. Get two of Mook Cousins Bradley and Korver and today goes from disappointing to encouraging.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
angry? Far from it bro. I am just making fun of your miserable life
You're getting it all mistaken. You'll get over it though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:
What we overpaid in Danny Green, we underpaid in Queen Cook. Case settled.

Underpaid javale. Quinn seems like the right price though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
I have mixed feelings about Rondo but if he'll accept the minimum it's a no brainer.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Underpaid javale. Quinn seems like the right price though.
And we still got some dough left, not taking away the fact that we're allowed to go over the salary cap a little.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fvcking Rich Paul and KCP fleecing the Lakers 4 years in a row.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

And we still got some dough left, not taking away the fact that we're allowed to go over the salary cap a little.

Yuup. My priority right now would be Morris. Then boogie and Bradley. I know Korver is definitely coming. I'm particularly invested in Korver even with age working against him because his skillet is unique, he's not streaky like most shooters. If you want 3s to go down he'll deliver. As long as it's not in the finals cheesy

I forgot we got Troy Daniels too. Shooters shooters and more shooters!
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Roland17:
Come on guys!!!! Keep it clean and respectable. Take shots at yourselves but keep your parents out of it.

I keep wondering if it's the norm here. So much childhood by supposed intelligent men.

What do I know?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Most shooters are streaky, even the great choker himself Wardell Curry can be streaky. But Kyle Korver is a cold blooded assassin who will fvck you up any time any day any where.

As long as it's not in the finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
SmooshCHN:

And he can tell the Lakers to go fĂșck themselves and their cap space if he wants to. Except if he, just like me, thinks there's nothing wrong with LeBron recruiting all stars as he did to get his rings. grin grin

yessir. the mad rush to predict what kawhi will do has been annoying...many solid sports commentators have exposed themselves as empty barrels during this disgraceful debacle

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
DeeMain:

I keep wondering if it's the norm here. So much childhood by supposed intelligent men.

What do I know?

You think there are intelligent people on this thread? LMAO! You just played yourself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
This thread is filled with certified dummies. The average IQ on this thread is lower than room temperature and it's only that generous if I consider myself a member of this thread.

Not even an insult. Just a fact.
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Whichever way you want to spin it, this is acting in bad faith.
To be hatching such a plan while being a roadblock to the Lakers to move on and make their moves will leave a bad taste in the Lakers mouth.

Meanwhile, Utah made all the moves and yet are not likely to win anything next season.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Okay maybe there are a few decent people who aren't complete dolts. But I can count them on one hand.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
etidy:
Whichever way you want to spin it, this is acting in bad faith.
To be hatching such a plan while being a roadblock to the Lakers to move on and make their moves will leave a bad taste in the Lakers mouth.

Meanwhile, Utah made all the moves and yet are not likely to win anything next season.

They will all pay for their treachery. They can plot all they want, they will fail!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Yuup. My priority right now would be Morris. Then boogie and Bradley. I know Korver is definitely coming. I'm particularly invested in Korver even with age working against him because his skillet is unique, he's not streaky like most shooters. If you want 3s to go down he'll deliver. As long as it's not in the finals cheesy

I forgot we got Troy Daniels too. Shooters shooters and more shooters!
Lol, we can't get more than two more players. Three at most. I think we should sign Rondo, but I'll be sad for my man Caruso. I thought this would be his year. Then we should get Cousins or Morris, and probably one shooter. Say Korver.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
steady986:

Lol, we can't get more than two more players. Three at most. I think we should sign Rondo, but I'll be sad for my man Caruso. I thought this would be his year. Then we should get Cousins or Morris, and probably one shooter. Say Korver.

I'll trust the FO. They've made the perfect moves so far. Cook is the perfect fit. Caruso can always sign a two way contract and get called up when he's needed. We are still the team to beat in the west, just won't be that easy anymore. Rondo for the veteran min and I know I advocated for him I just don't want him at the expense of Mook or boogie or even Bradley. We need them more especially if LeBron is going to play point god. Korver too will sign, the veteran minimum contracts arent a problem since they don't count towards the cap.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
My guy see ehn I don't want any one of them to cop any injuries because I don't want to hear any excuses this time when LeNomad fails again
Lol. True.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
What if green threatened to sign with the Clippers for peanuts if the Lakers don't pay him? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
My only prayer is that we get matched against the Warriors in the first round if those bums make the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lakers seem to be hovering on the dross of the Warriors.

Maybe they can come for McKinnie next season
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
God please keep the Utah Jazz as far away from the Lakers as possible in the playoffs. At least until the WCF. They matchup with them very well even without a superstar.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Roland17:
Come on guys!!!! Keep it clean and respectable. Take shots at yourselves but keep your parents out of it.

I really don't get this tbh. The players they all are fighting over could give 2 f!@ks about them if they by chance meet them on the streets today.

Speaking of Players, An Ex SuperBowl Champion joined my place of work a month ago. Really intelligent Man I must say. I won't name names due to respect and privacy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lakers seem to be hovering on the dross of the Warriors.

Maybe they can come for McKinnie next season

We'll sign all those bums and still beat your arse. The serpent isn't here to save you anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
chic2pimp:

I really don't get this tbh. The players they all are fighting over could give 2 f!@ks about them if they by chance meet them on the streets today.

Speaking of Players, An Ex SuperBowl Champion joined my place of work a month ago. Really intelligent Man I must say. I won't name names due to respect and privacy.

LOL! It's Arthur Jones. Don't ask me how I know, I'm stalking all you dweebs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
No one is safe.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Suddenly Lebron is lebum and he's washed but if Kawhi joined the lakers it would've been too unfair. LMAO! This season is going to be so much fun cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
The Warriors fans who will be fighting for the playoffs and the Celtics who have turned into the joke of the east making fun of the best team in the west cause they missed out on Kawhi? LMAO cheesy

These niggas ain't ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: will007, greypencils, mannatech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.