Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1610915 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
After all once the Lakers obliterate the Warriors eruditor will just blame it on the refs anyway.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL @ Buss family. Why do you think Kawhi wanted to speak to Magic first before attending the meeting?

Jerry West traded Tobias Harris, Blake Griffin etc. They made this space just for Kawhi. They are not just randomly appearing. He was their plan. The only thing is if Kawhi wants to retry with the Raptors or go back home in LA to the Clips. I don't know why you think he is somewhere trying to help your queen's legacy. It just makes me laugh.

Damn Jerry.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
clippers bandwagon association has been inaugurated. wetin we no go see for dis world... shocked

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:
After all once the Lakers obliterate the Warriors eruditor will just blame it on the refs anyway.cheesy

Sure sure.

I blamed it on the refs 3 out of 5 times.

Those 3 against LeBitch
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jerry west magician or always in the right place at the right time ?

The league is open as it is ever going to be.
The coming season will be even better.
Clippers vs Lakers gats be our Christmas game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
SIRcumalot:

Jerry West is the GOAT!

As a laker fan I can't complain but as a basketball fan I am absolutely ecstatic. Kawhi restored balance to the realm after what that fvcking serpent did. I really can't fvcking wait. I feel whenever there's balance in the league only one man can tilt that balance. Great day for the NBA.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Your money is on them just like it was on them to win in 7 vs the Raptors. Just like it was on KD to stay, just like it was on Curry having a higher career PPG than Lillard, just like it was on kawhi going to the Raptors. Bookies have to make money somehow.

There's a reason why everyone here thinks you're a half-witted clown.

LOL.

Yea, I am so sad.

A quarter-wit thinks I am half-witted.

cry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

Damn Jerry.

But why did you later on come and tell us Kawhi re-signed with the raptors? cheesy

Clown!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL.

Yea, I am so sad.

A quarter-wit thinks I am half-witted.

cry

Wow. Even for you, that was a lame comeback.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

We got the best duo in the NBA. I'm so hurt. LOL! More like you're boring me.

I agree.

That is why you wanted Kawhi so much you started practising "name it claim it gospel".

Repugnant.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

Sure sure.

I blamed it on the refs 3 out of 5 times.

Those 3 against LeBitch

You jumped him 3 times. Just keep the same energy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

But why did you later on come and tell us Kawhi re-signed with the raptors? cheesy

Clown!

I was speaking into existence like you.

Do you see?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

I agree.

That is why you wanted Kawhi so much you started practising "name it claim it gospel".

Repugnant.

I shouldn't want kawhi? LOL!

I am very greedy ravenous and rapacious man. I thought I made that very clear?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Keep making a fool of yourself. I warned you about Wikipedia did I not? When a clown doesn't understand career PPG and brings minutes into it as if that's not an entirely different stat you have to pray for his sanity. Resident clown!

You are daft.

If you have a function that helps determine a range. The domain will have a subset that still works within that function.

I simply converted the games you mentioned into minutes and you are going cuckoo trying to save face.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

I shouldn't want kawhi? LOL!

I am very greedy ravenous and rapacious man. I thought I made that very clear?

But KD is a snek.

I hear you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

You are daft.

If you have a function that helps determine a range. The domain will have a subset that still works within that function.

I simply converted the games you mentioned into minutes and you are going cuckoo trying to save face.

LOL PPG is a stat that averages a person's points based on games played. Minutes have nothing to do with it. Olodo!
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
SIRcumalot:

haha cant wait to watch the clippers rape lebums a.ss
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eruditor:

But KD is a snek.

I hear you.

I'm not a friggin competitor or an athlete. He's supposed to be. Fvcking shameless snake!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:

Of course you can't. Gay a.ss fa.ggot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

LOL PPG is a stat that averages a person's points based on games played. Minutes have nothing to do with it. Olodo!

Gaskiya,

You are a basket.

The minutes are they not part of the games played?

Was the argument not who had the better scoring average?

LOL
Re: The NBA Begins by Eyedea(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
AD waived all that money just for the Lakers to sign Danny Green?

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

We'll sign all those bums and still beat your arse. The serpent isn't here to save you anymore.
Your tears are sweet mehn. Keep it up
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
RiskelWillow:

Of course i am a Gay a.ss fa.ggot, and lebum is my lord and master
fixed

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eyedea:
the kid is naive, them use him head play checkers. Dont be surprised if New orleans end up getting a better record that the bums in lakers

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
RiskelWillow:
[/s] rants of a pained sore loser. Guy when we finish with you here, you go run las las. Just like the other duche steady abi wetin be that him mumu name
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
[s][/s] rants of a pained sore loser. Guy when we finish with you here, you go run las las. Just like the other duche steady abi wetin be that him mumu name

LOL this clown is new here isn't he? Me? Run! LMAO. Mark me, a hundred nincompoops like you can't keep up with me. I was here long before you, I have outlasted many like you and a few even worse. You will soon come to understand that I do not have any sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ya Allah.

Save your son.

Manshallah
RiskelWillow:

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eyedea:

What kind of dummy are you? Does Danny green help the team or not? Kawhi or not the money was for the betterment of the team and that's what they used it for. You bandwagon dummies see posts by trolls online and copy them cause they're funny even if they make no sense. FOH
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
donlittle25:
Ya Allah.

Save your son.

Manshallah

LOL if a less tolerant Muslim saw this he'd take offense to the fact that you imply that God has offsprings. I will attribute it to your legendary ignorance.

So tell me midget, how is PPG calculated?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:
the kid is naive, them use him head play checkers. Dont be surprised if New orleans end up getting a better record that the bums in lakers

This mo.ron has really lost it. They used him to play checkers cause they used his money to pay Danny green? So spending the money to improve a team he's on is playing checkers with him? What kind of dimwit has God sent into this thread? LMAO!

Just keep the same energy. Again these short sighted fools forget the Lakers were made favourites after the AD trade. Kawhi was a luxury. Now this dimwit is talking about the pelicans. LMAO! You see new levels of foolishness on this thread everyday.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
yomi96:

But seriously, pause! By God, this nigga is Gaaaay! like WTF? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
AD gave up his money to get a player to improve the team. The team spends the money to improve the team. AD was tricked! LMAO What kind of mo.rons are walking on this thread? cheesy

Did lebron or rich paul keep the money for themselves or was it used for the betterment of the team like he intended? As a matter of fact i'm sure hes getting that money back somehow. But even if he doesnt how did he get tricked? Bumbling fools the lot of you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: mannatech, 5inchdick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.