Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615213 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
So the lakers got so many guards only to have lebron play PG? WTF? Has to be fake news.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
The Lakers are pretty loaded. No excuses for LeNomad. This team arguably deeper than the Heatles or at least close to it
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
A40:
To duck luxury taxes I think. I mean it would take a really stupid GM to be in luxury tax for a team that obviously won't compete. Something tells me Russ is leaving soon as well

We just turning out like the Knicks...so sad angry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
I can see bradley starting at PG for extra defense and bringing the ball up the court to have lebron run the offense but i dont think they'll flat out start bron at PG.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Lmao.. You think I hate this team? It's actually the opposite. I keep taking because I think their just stupid and they prove me right every season.

So many first round picks....I think its just best they trade Russ. Let everybody rest.. cry sad
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
aliondo:

So many first round picks....I think its just best they trade Russ. Let everybody rest.. cry sad
Yes this is the best thing to do but the front office might do something stupid and get nothing tangible in return.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
RiskelWillow:
I can see bradley starting at PG for extra defense and bringing the ball up the court to have lebron run the offense but i dont think they'll flat out start bron at PG.

I mean, i dont have a problem with it, Lebron has always been the Point god. I just don't get the point of having so many guards now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
What i was thinking as well. Magic is up to something here.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Starters:
PG Avery Bradley
SG Danny Green
SF Lebron James
PF Anthony Davis
C Javale Mcgee

Bench Mob:
PG Rajon Rondo
SG KCP
SF Jared Dudley
PF Kyle Kuzma
C Demarcus Cousins

Reserves: Quinn Cook, Alex Caruso, Troy Daniels, THT, Zach Norvell.

Balanced shooting, offense and defense. Ensures Boogie and Kuzma get enough touches coming off the bench. May be the best bench in the league too.

60 wins Count'em. Puts us in the one seed, and our house goes 12 men deep. We are the new barons of the west.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
The love I'm having for coco gauff right now cannot be measured. Chase your dreams girl. Live the dream for those who can't (me not included).
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
GOD bless you man. .Exactly my thoughts.
aliondo:

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
you remind me of someone, are you him?
RiskelWillow:
These fools laughed too early. They dont even know!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
benji93:

you remind me of someone, are you him?

How the hell am I supposed to know who that is? Doesn't even matter, I'm new on this thread so probably not.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ooh come on Kuzma you fvcking idiot! Just when things started to go right for us too. Kendall Jenner? Whyyyy?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKqWlofs08c

The last game i remember lebron "starting" at PG. I forgot how beautiful it is to watch Korver shoot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Joc Pederson and Guerrero Jr are definitely entertaining us in this year's home run derby. Both guys deserve immense credit for the level of competition they brought to their semifinal match up.

Guerrero takes it, he will face the winner of Alonso v Acuna in the final. This kid is special!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Kyle Korver has been waived.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2019
So let me get this straight. Kawhi tried to recruit Kyrie, Butler and KD before landing PG? Damn. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Westbrook to the Heat??
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2019
I'd like to officially congratulate all the former warriors fans on becoming LA Clippers fans.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Cook these fools.

Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2019
RiskelWillow:
People really think this is the best team in the league? LOL! Prisoners of the moment. Like i said before, i fear the jazz or the nuggets more than these dweebs.

pelicans have built something too

I expect them to be a force this year
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2019
RiskelWillow:
Kawhi never wanted to come to the Lakers. It was all an elaborate ruse by him and the Clippers to screw the Lakers over, use them for leverage and time to get Paul George to the Clippers. He told the Lakers that they were his preferred choice and that's why people were reporting that when in truth he had no intention to join them and it was all a big ol lie. He did what was best for him and the league in the end and there's nothing wrong with that but he really did the Lakers dirty. That's just the game I guess but he will still pay for his treachery.
kwahi did it to spurs

Wasn't shocked, he is fond of playing teams

What he is forgetting is that he wouldn't be young forever

Hahahaha

We will see who has the last laugh

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2019
iamJ:
kwahi did it to spurs

Wasn't shocked, he is fond of playing teams

What he is forgetting is that he wouldn't be young forever

Hahahaha

We will see who has the last laugh
*Inserts Kawhi laugh*

Imagine the sense of entitlement. Spits undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
SmooshCHN:

*Inserts Kawhi laugh*

Imagine the sense of entitlement. Spits undecided

The greatest franchise in the history of the game and the greatest player in the history of the game have every right to feel entitled. Mark me, I can't wait for this season to start. We will put these imposters in their place.
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2019
RiskelWillow:

The greatest franchise in the history of the game and the greatest player in the history of the game have every right to feel entitled. Mark me, I can't wait for this season to start. We will put these imposters in their place.
thought kwahi was bold enough to be in LBJ orbit

He couldn't handle the heat, ran to a team with no history
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lakers squad is legit.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
They would still rather have kawhi.
Forget all this talk of building a more talented roster around bron and AD.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
donlittle25:
Lakers squad is legit.
stop it. Dont let the media fool you. They fooled everybody into the lakers getting klaw. If & when the lakers fail, they will look for an excuse, to save face. They would rather trade those farmers, they recently acquired to have kwahi. P.S i am a spurs fan, league is wide open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.