Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615092 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2019
steady986:

If you even ask me to choose between Bradley Beal and Klay Thompson, I'd choose Beal. That guy is a legit scorer.

Nostradamus, this would have been a tougher comparison..or what do you think? ?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2019
steady986:

If you even ask me to choose between Bradley Beal and Klay Thompson, I'd choose Beal. That guy is a legit scorer.

Klay Thompson scored 60 points in 3 quarters on eleven dribbles. Better and more versatile defender. Beal is good but Klay is a game changer, playing alongside other great players makes him less appreciated but one can argue hes just as important as steph to the warriors. If you have any doubts, ask OKC. Klay can single-handedly win a game on his day. Among SGs, only harden is better.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Nostradamus:
Hey guys,abeg I have one question about two great shooting guards; who is the better player between Victor oladipo and Bradley beal?

Don't consider Victor's injury woes.

Cc

A40
steady986
Roland17
Chic2pimp
Benji93
iamj
Talonvonner
Yomi96
KNIGHTblaed

And every NBA lovers,y'all opinion's needed!

Beal but not by much. His game just seems a bit more refined, and hes a lot more consistent. Not as good a defender as Vic but an underrated defender nonetheless. I think hes easily a better facilitator as well, at least in my eyes.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Timi141:
After all of you slept on the Mavs in the off-season you're all beginning to see the light. I'm just waiting for Luka and KP to build that pick and roll chemistry
Lol be like you're mistaking me for someone else. Anyway it's too early and this team is still ridiculously over reliant on Luka but the potential is there
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2019
aliondo:

This is not remotely close and the difference is by a gulf..Klay is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Beal, infact there should be no level of comparison on both ends of the court. Klay is a tier 1 or 2 superstar, some may argue tier 1 conclusively and they will be absolutely right in my books.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2019
A40:
Lol be like you're mistaking me for someone else. Anyway it's too early and this team is still ridiculously over reliant on Luka but the potential is there

A lot of new handles don dey mistake and construe your Mavs fandom too much dis days oh! I wish they will go back and read before making hasty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Roland17:

This is not remotely close and the difference is by a gulf..Klay is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Beal, infact there should be no level of comparison on both ends of the court. Klay is a tier 1 or 2 superstar, some may argue tier 1 conclusively and they will be absolutely right in my books.

I will still pick Klay but I'm just saying this would have been a tougher comparison...
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Klay Thompson scored 60 points in 3 quarters on eleven dribbles. Better and more versatile defender. Beal is good but Klay is a game changer, playing alongside other great players makes him less appreciated but one can argue hes just as important as steph to the warriors. If you have any doubts, ask OKC. Klay can single-handedly win a game on his day. Among SGs, only harden is better.
To be honest, I'm not buying any of these
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2019
aliondo:

It would. But Beal wins
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2019
benji93:
I hail ooo. Person ask you to compare two players. But you still manage bring another guy into the matter. Where you go school for? grin
E dey pain you?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Roland17:

I'm tempted to ask you whether you watch basketball, but it would be condescending of me.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Man, the Lakers playing a terrible game of basketball sad
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Bron looking like draymond green out there.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Welp. I've given up on this one. Cant win them all but lebronto? Seriously? SMH

And please, dont tell me i'm being sarcastic or facetious when i say the clippers are better because they are.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Great game.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Tomorrow we will find out who is the real King of L.A. Kawhi Leonard or Pascal Siakam
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Damn!! That was a blockfest. grin cheesy

And the Lakers held the defending champs to 9pts with Kuzma not 100% and Rondo not healthy. Great game.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Lool who is that Chris Boucher guy wey wan use block kill LeNomad? Baba chop like 3 blocks grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Bron had one of those old man games again.

Kuzma has until december to get right or i trust LeBron will ship his arse to Siberia.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Oh Wow!! So the greatest assembled team gets to lose to the Raptors grin without Lowry and Ibaka... Wow, guess y'all have come crashing back to earth. This Raptors team is nothing near the team that got lucky against GSW, but yet the disrespect to the GSW was just too much. Welcome back to earth guys. Tell us now how Raptors have the better coach, better team, and better individual players. grin grin grin

Then again, you guys should only get lucky not to make the conference finals, my Clippers will do a clean sweep. I cannot wait for the young Warriors to feast on this stacked team as well.

Just one game aye? We should not be too quick to judge grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:
Oh Wow!! So the greatest assembled team gets to lose to the Raptors grin without Lowry and Ibaka... Wow, guess y'all have come crashing back to earth. This Raptors team is nothing near the team that got lucky against GSW, but yet the disrespect to the GSW was just too much. Welcome back to earth guys. Tell us now how Raptors have the better coach, better team, and better individual players. grin grin grin

Then again, you guys should only get lucky not to make the conference finals, my Clippers will do a clean sweep. I cannot wait for the young Warriors to feast on this stacked team as well.

Just one game aye? We should not be too quick to judge grin grin

Someone said the lakers are the greatest team ever assembled?

You are right though, the clippers will sweep. The warriors? Those guys cant win even if they tried. LOL!

Surprised this is the only new clippers fan that has turned up, expecting to see more join the bandwagon soon.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2019
A40:
Tomorrow we will find out who is the real King of L.A. Kawhi Leonard or Pascal Siakam

There's only one king in L.A and he's The Klaw. Spicy P's time will come but it's Kawhi's tenure now grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

Someone said the lakers are the greatest team ever assembled?

You are right though, the clippers will sweep. The warriors? Those guys cant win even if they tried. LOL!

Surprised this is the only new clippers fan that has turned up, expecting to see more join the bandwagon soon.

Yes you read right. The greatest team ever assembled. 2 of the top 5 players in one team, not like they were drafted by the same team. I repeat the greatest team ever assembled.

I mean we'll sweep the Lakers. Or should I take it your stacked team is not looking to make the conference finals? Or probably we'll sweep your stacked team before The finals. Welcome back to earth y'all
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Yes you read right. The greatest team ever assembled. 2 of the top 5 players in one team, not like they were drafted by the same team. I repeat the greatest team ever assembled.

I mean we'll sweep the Lakers. Or should I take it your stacked team is not looking to make the conference finals? Or probably we'll sweep your stacked team before The finals. Welcome back to earth y'all
This isnt the first time 2 top five players were put together. If you dont want to include the warriors you should google kobe and shaq. They are all time greats and they played on the same team in their prime. They are still not the greatest team ever assembled. Basketball you'll come to learn is not that simple.

LMAO I've been saying how the lakers are not as good as the clippers, i dont know whats new about that or how thats coming back down to earth. One second they are the greatest team assembled and the next you are so sure the clippers who actually have a case for that title will beat them black and blue. You flip flop more than a fry chef.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2019
VaughnSangrey:
Welp. I've given up on this one. Cant win them all but lebronto? Seriously? SMH

And please, dont tell me i'm being sarcastic or facetious when i say the clippers are better because they are.

We are the better team, definitely. But not stacked team.. grin grin. Stacking a team does not mean that team has to be the better team. Ask Bron what happened with D.Rose, Isaiah Thomas, D.Wade and the rest grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

We are the better team, definitely. But not stacked team.. grin grin. Stacking a team does not mean that team has to be the better team. Ask Bron what happened with D.Rose, Isaiah Thomas, D.Wade and the rest grin grin

So IT, Rose and wade on the cavs is your idea of stacking a team? I see.

Not surprised though. Clippers fan so probably a new basketball fan.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

This isnt the first time 2 top five players were put together. If you dont want to include the warriors you should google kobe and shaq. They are all time greats and they played on the same team in their prime. They are still not the greatest team ever assembled. Basketball you'll come to learn is not that simple.

LMAO I've been saying how the lakers are not as good as the clippers, i dont know whats new about that or how thats coming back down to earth. One second they are the greatest team assembled and the next you are so sure the clippers who actually have a case for that title will beat them black and blue. You flip flop more than a fry chef.

DRAFTED at least one of the 2. Ohh I forgot Bron was drafted by the Lakers. Sorry, my mistake grin grin

I take it now that Kawhi is better than Bron, and PG13 is better than AD.. forget the rest of the team.. It's these 4 I want to compare.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2019
VaughnSangrey:

So IT, Rose and wade on the cavs is your idea of stacking a team? I see.

Not surprised though. Clippers fan so probably a new basketball fan.

Thank you.. the same way you change teams because of Bron is the same way I do with Kawhi. So we should not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

DRAFTED at least one of the 2. Ohh I forgot Bron was drafted by the Lakers. Sorry, my mistake grin grin

I take it now that Kawhi is better than Bron, and PG13 is better than AD.. forget the rest of the team.. It's these 4 I want to compare.

What difference does it make whether one was drafted or not? What kind of take is this?

So a team is made up of 4 players now, with two on each side?

Young man, you see in basketball, every roster has up to 12 players. How good they are across the board determines how good the team is.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Hype my team and I will hype yours. Slander other teams, yours will be slandered too. But las las, we all go dey alright grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Thank you.. the same way you change teams because of Bron is the same way I do with Kawhi. So we should not be surprised.

LMAO! This guy has been on this forum since 2016, he never mentioned kawhi or even the spurs until last year. Stop lying, you're a glory hunter. Theres no shame in admitting that, this thread is filled with your ilk. But spare me that BS.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:
Hype my team and I will hype yours. Slander other teams, yours will be slandered too. But las las, we all go dey alright grin grin grin

The problem with you is that you are confused and you keep contradicting yourself. "The lakers are the greatest team assembled but we are a better team and we will beat them". WTF?

The clippers, the new team you joined a few months ago are the better team and you will beat the clippers. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.