Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1617081 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Tim Hardaway though. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Another Monster 49 points game from Harden. The NBA might as well just hand Him the scoring title as no one is going to catch Him. The only select few that stand a chance won't be allowed to shoot that much by their respective coach.
Re: The NBA Begins by Ocon: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2019
He's game his boring jare...
Shooting meaninglessly upandan
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
chic2pimp:
Another Monster 49 points game from Harden. The NBA might as well just hand Him the scoring title as no one is going to catch Him. The only select few that stand a chance won't be allowed to shoot that much by their respective coach.
16/41 FG with 11FT.. That's not a monster performance. That's pure volume shooting 8/22 on 3s. Please don't get me wrong. He's like the biggest offensive player out there but this performance wasn't efficient. They got the W though.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
16/41 FG with 11FT.. That's not a monster performance. That's pure volume shooting 8/22 on 3s. Please don't get me wrong. He's like the biggest offensive player out there but this performance wasn't efficient. They got the W though.
if it was kd, i am sure he would have something in the range of 80 to 85. Kd is that efficient. This james. Not so much. I am even surprised, he shot 11 free throws. Meanwhile, mvp PG13 IS BACK. He was busy slapping atlanta left right and center.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2019
yomi96:
if it was kd, i am sure he would have something in the range of 80 to 85. Kd is that efficient. This james. Not so much. I am even surprised, he shot 11 free throws. Meanwhile, mvp PG13 IS BACK. He was busy slapping atlanta left right and center.
80-85pts is too much however, it's possible since his career is 54 and he had shot 19/28 FG with 11/13FT. It's just that Houston's offense just lets Harden do what he wants. I'm sure other NBA players would get this if their coaches let them shoot as much as they want. Credit to Harden though. He has had games like this with better efficiency.

I watched the Clippers game so I can get a taste of my boy Trae Young and Montrezl Harrell. Too bad Paul George stole the show right from the 1st quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Regular season will mean nothing in the west. People shouting about it are just making noise.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Troll for stupid things? LMAO! Your team is literally the worst in the NBA! You lot are a joke!

Wonderful you noticed. Also the least paid starters but that does not count.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2019
The amount of shots Harden takes on a nightly basis is just staggering. 41 shots against T. Wolves, including 22 three point attempts, with just 49 points to show for it. Smh
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
According to him, he finished Curry by having the best record in the Western Conference. Oh! The 2016 Finals come back but the back to back finals sweep by the Warriors sending Bron out of Cleveland doesn't count as a finish. grin
No, it doesn't count, not when he played against a cheat team.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2019
yomi96:
No o, he'll have 150 sef
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Eruditor:
Regular season will mean nothing in the west. People shouting about it are just making noise.
It certainly won't mean anything for the Warriors. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
steady986:

No o, he'll have 150 sef
dont be a clown. Kd will take that volume of shots and will average 40? Guy dont let hate finish u
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
80-85pts is too much however, it's possible since his career is 54 and he had shot 19/28 FG with 11/13FT. It's just that Houston's offense just lets Harden do what he wants. I'm sure other NBA players would get this if their coaches let them shoot as much as they want. Credit to Harden though. He has had games like this with better efficiency.

I watched the Clippers game so I can get a taste of my boy Trae Young and Montrezl Harrell. Too bad Paul George stole the show right from the 1st quarter.
i wonder how kawhi and paul will gel, since they both play the same position. Now kawhi can have all the LM he wants since PG13 is back
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eruditor:
but you have to win as many games as you can o, cause the west is stacked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
donlittle25:
How is LeBron going to finish him when his team is apparently not competing this season? Hmmm

Think ahead.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Paul George. 37 points in 20 minutes. The clippers scored 150 without Kawhi. Keep sleeping on them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
According to him, he finished Curry by having the best record in the Western Conference. Oh! The 2016 Finals come back but the back to back finals sweep by the Warriors sending Bron out of Cleveland doesn't count as a finish. grin

Wow, very funny. According to who? Learn how to read. So bron left Cleveland for a worst team in LA because of the warriors. This guy. Wait, is that what warriors fans actually think? I'm not surprised cheesy

You know bron is riding the best record in the league and your team is riding the worst. Tell me who's finished? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

I slightly disagree Bro. Whilst the way He scored those points might have been low on efficiency ratings, putting up almost half a century of points is still a monster stat line regardless. Mind you, the Rockets won't go far in the post season If He continues down this road.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Meanwhile PG13 has seamlessly slotted right into this Clippers team. I dread to think of the havoc the deadly duo of George and Leonard will cause come the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
chic2pimp:
Meanwhile PG13 has seamlessly slotted right into this Clippers team. I dread to think of the havoc the deadly duo of George and Leonard will cause come the playoffs.

Everyone in the NBA is going to be royally screwed.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
It looks like Le(3-6 )Bron' s final losses is about to be extended. grin. Oh sorry, is he even making the finals self? Hell na. You may want to think about stat padding Bron,for MVP, I would think you are well on that path, cos the future looks grim Le (3-6)Bron. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
benji93:
It looks like Le(3-6 )Bron' s final losses is about to be extended. grin. Oh sorry, is he even making the finals self? Hell na. You may want to think about stat padding Bron,for MVP, I would think you are well on that path, cos the future looks grim Le (3-6)Bron. grin

Imagine a grown man (who likes to remind everyone he has a job) typing this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
For someone who takes pride in his knowledge, you seem to have a lot of insecurity. I wasn't expecting you to tell me you do have a job. As there is no way I can verify that. Now that you have said It, it's good do know you are alright. And yeah it's non of my business, just asking a question based on an observation. grin
KarnBarlow:

Lol. You just said i dont get paid to be on here. Why is that any of your business? I don't need yomi to tell me how to live my life.

Just FYI, I have a full time job, but i also have a lot of free time. Not that its any of your business.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Everyone in the NBA is going to be royally screwed.
we all can see tru you boi.so take a chill pill,cause no one is buying it.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
benji93:
For someone who takes pride in his knowledge, you seem to have a lot of insecurity. I wasn't expecting you to tell me you do have a job. As there is no way I can verify that. Now that you have said It, it's good do know you are alright. And yeah it's non of my business, just asking a question based on an observation. grin

You talked about my employment but you didn't expect me to respond about my employment. RIght! I see your alter ego is here as well. Which one of you should i respond to from now on?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
yomi96:
we all can see tru you boi.so take a chill pill,cause no one is buying it.

Haha. Nice one benji.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
chic2pimp:
monster? I wouldn't call it... On 41 shots? That guy sometimes sha. Smh
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
chic2pimp:

I slightly disagree Bro. Whilst the way He scored those points might have been low on efficiency ratings, putting up almost half a century of points is still a monster stat line regardless. Mind you, the Rockets won't go far in the post season If He continues down this road.
that's a Westbrook stat line...harden not been shooting that well this season. 41% from the field.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
benji93:
guy!!! Why now? Abeg free this guys... A fool is wise if he keeps quiet-bible! Let them continue . we would all see at season end...and beyond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.