Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616204 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Harrison Barnes is just a certified waste man. cry
Lol some things will never change
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why do I feel like Kawhi might be dealing with some debilitating injury of some kind?

SmooshCHN:
Someone will just sit on his couch in Zamfara and say Curry who we all saw fell and landed on his hand, still has to get a second surgery on his broken hand, is faking an injury. Same set of people will argue and tell you LeBron who was throwing self alley oops in the finals legit broke his hand in the locker room (Unfortunately, no one saw it). Dude was dunking, making highlight passes with a broken hand. grin Did we get any update on that hand after the finals? I don't think so.
Klay Thompson probably faked a torn ACL too. He couldn't take another finals loss. Nonsense undecided
Was actually caught doing push-ups with that hand grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
We have evidence of brons injury, what about wardell? cheesy

Bron played through it all, took his beating like a proper man. Didn't b-tch out like Wardell did. No one can deny the Kings bravery.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tundesam923:
guy!!! Why now? Abeg free this guys... A fool is wise if he keeps quiet-bible! Let them continue . we would all see at season end...and beyond.

LMAO! The only thing thats certain in todays NBA is that the warriors are going to end up in the lottery, and that brings me more joy than anything else cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Its surprising he injured his hand and didnt break his back.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
A40:
Why do I feel like Kawhi might be dealing with some debilitating injury of some kind?

Was actually caught doing push-ups with that hand grin grin
You don't say. grin My problem is why he felt the need to have pulled that move after that kind of performance. The warriors were just the better team in that series. What are you protecting? No team will clear you for basketball activity if you have a fracture but his fans will tell you he averaged triple double with a broken hand. Anyone with sense will know it's the normal stunt. But some airheads will tell you someone who needs two surgeries is faking an injury.

As for Kawhi, I don't even know. Dude just likes his privacy and I respect it. The team said it's that left knee but it's not too serious. I think the Clippers are just playing it safe. I'm even surprised the Lakers are not doing the same with Anthony David's shoulder.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
I don't care what happens this post season. The Clippers will probably sweep the lakers and thats okay. Because the Golden State Warriors are trash and will never win another chip again! The league is free of their evil clutches! Rejoice!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

LMAO! The only thing thats certain in todays NBA is that the warriors are going to end up in the lottery, and that brings me more joy than anything else cheesy
hahahahhahaha. Right? True! I agree 100%.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
You don't say. grin My problem is why he felt the need to have pulled that move after that kind of performance. The warriors were just the better team in that series. What are you protecting? No team will clear you for basketball activity if you have a fracture but his fans will tell you he averaged triple double with a broken hand. Anyone with sense will know it's the normal stunt. But some airheads will tell you someone who needs two surgeries is faking an injury.

As for Kawhi, I don't even know. Dude just likes his privacy and I respect it. The team said it's that left knee but it's not too serious. I think the Clippers are just playing it safe. I'm even surprised the Lakers are not doing the same with Anthony David's shoulder.

Exactly! He had nothing to prove but it is what it is nonetheless.

AD has had his injury since NO, he wants to keep playing, the doctors dont think its too serious. Plus AD doesnt have the luxury of having the most stacked team in the league like Kawhi.

You see what your rants fail to explain is who Curry thinks hes fooling with his "Injury". Same injury westbrook recoverd from in a few weeks wardell is out for a year? LMAO!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
The whole curry thing started as a joke but i swear i'm starting to think that dude really pussed out. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Golden State warriors no dey try sha.. even without their top players it shouldn't be this bad.

They're a pack of unrepentant bums! They're going 2-80 this year cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:
I don't care what happens this post season. The Clippers will probably sweep the lakers and thats okay. Because the Golden State Warriors are trash and will never win another chip again! The league is free of their evil clutches! Rejoice!!!
The Salty guy is back. grin
I'll send you this picture right after we get that first round pick. The second time when the Warriors are back in contention. The third time when you start being salty because the Warriors are too good. Oh wait, you're always salty when it comes to the Warriors. Relax man grin grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thats it, Wardell Curry is a b-tch, i dont want to hear anyone defend that man on this thread again. Mans really faking an injury to avoid getting his a-s lit! You hate to see it. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
The Salty guy is back. grin
I'll send you this picture right after we get that first round pick. The second time when the Warriors are back in contention. The third time when you start being salty because the Warriors are too good. Oh wait, you're always salty when it comes to the Warriors. Relax man grin grin

Salty about a team thats... tanking? LOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats right, go get Lamelo, the clippers will still shred you lot to pieces. No more plastic rings for you lot.

And WTF is using a picture of someone with an arabian thawb supposed to do? I wonder what goes on in this guys head grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Exactly! He had nothing to prove but it is what it is nonetheless.
You see what your rants fail to explain is who Curry thinks hes fooling with his "Injury". Same injury westbrook recoverd from in a few weeks wardell is out for a year? LMAO!

But your MCM didn't even need 1hr to recover from a broken hand. Averaged a triple double with it.
Good thing it didn't even take you a whole page to expose yourself.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Salty about a team thats... tanking? LOOOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats right, go get Lamelo, the clippers will still shred you lot to pieces. No more plastic rings for you lot.

And WTF is using a picture of someone with an arabian thawb supposed to do? I wonder what goes on in this guys head grin grin grin

That tanking Warriors is still giving you PTSD. We get it. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

But your MCM didn't even need 1hr to recover from a broken hand. Averaged a triple double with it.
Good thing it didn't even take you a whole page to expose yourself.

grin

"James is, of course, right-handed. After dropping a monstrous 51 points in Game 1 of the Finals, James' approach did appear different in Games 2, 3, and 4. James still shot 49% from the field over the last three games, but just 27% on three-point attempts with fewer than four attempts per game. For the entire postseason, James shot 34% on over five attempts per game. In Game 3, he also notably missed a few open layups."

James did not want the information getting out for fear of the Warriors targeting him on defense or guarding him differently.

LeBron James reportedly wouldn't have worn a soft cast on his right hand after Game 4 of the NBA Finals if news of the injury hadn't leaked out before he was slated to speak with reporters.

The cavs would've lost anyway but i was complaining about his jumper before news of the injury broke. And no, lebron didnt literally break his hand, he injured it in someway.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

That tanking Warriors is still giving you PTSD. We get it. grin

PTSD? Please! Maybe if 2016 didnt happen. I just can't contain my ecstasy. I have waited for this moment for a very long time. REJOICE!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Anyone notice how the narrative has gone from LeBron is washed to LeBron is on steroids?? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Bronsexuals said it's a fracture but Baba said he broke his hand. I'm no expert but you're the resident Dr here. Kindly explain the difference to us civilians

Anybody that believes LeNomad did not fake that injury needs a pacifier in their mouth.

I'm legit worried about Kawhi and I feel the injury is what he might need to manage pretty much for the rest of his career. If you recall in the playoffs there were times this man was literally hobbling
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

The cavs would've lost anyway but i was complaining about his jumper before news of the injury broke. And no, lebron didnt literally break his hand, he injured it in someway.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alaye Jor! Jor!! Jor!!!

Keep a close eye on J. Howard’s facial expression.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Roland17:
Alaye Jor! Jor!! Jor!!!

Keep a close eye on J. Howard’s facial reaction.. grin grin

LMAO What is posting a picture of someone with cramps being temporarily carried out supposed to mean? cheesy

Are you desperate?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
A40:
Bronsexuals said it's a fracture but Baba said he broke his hand. I'm no expert but you're the resident Dr here. Kindly explain the difference to us civilians

Anybody that believes LeNomad did not fake that injury needs a pacifier in their mouth.

I'm legit worried about Kawhi and I feel the injury is what he might need to manage pretty much for the rest of his career. If you recall in the playoffs there were times this man was literally hobbling

KarnBarlow:

And no, lebron didnt literally break his hand, he injured it in someway.
Ersan has clarified it for everyone on LeBron's injury. I'm not a resident Dr yet but I'll take Ersan's and a couch reporter's words over Dr. Steven Shin's (He performed Steph's surgery) medical report and timetable. It's the only logical thing to do.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
A40:

Coming from the gullible lot who believe in the "flu game" LMAO! cheesy

ESPN put up fake pictures, everyone who admitted to him having an MRI, the team mates. They're all in on it, they're lying. The reporters, Coach lue. The injury is fake. These people. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Ersan has clarified it for everyone on LeBron's injury. I'm not a resident Dr yet but I'll take Ersan's and a couch reporter's words over Dr. Steven Shin's (He performed Steph's surgery) medical report and timetable. It's the only logical thing to do.

Everyone knows steven shin is a warriors shill and a quack! Your man is ducking the league! Embarrassing!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Roland17:
Alaye Jor! Jor!! Jor!!!

Keep a close eye on J. Howard’s facial expression.. grin grin
you'd be shocked by what an AC failure can cause. Extreme temperature are not a joke and I'm serious. sad

Any F1 fan here? The Brazilian Grandprix got me smiling.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

LMAO What is posting a picture of someone with cramps being temporarily carried out supposed to mean? cheesy

Are you desperate?

You are threading a slippery slope when you choose to be subjective in your definition of an injury or the degree to which a player is injured.
After all, there was no physical proof Lebron was cramping! For all we care he may have been faking it! You see what I mean now?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Roland17:

You are threading a slippery slope when you choose to be subjective in your definition of an injury or the degree to which a player is injured.
After all, there was no physical proof Lebron was cramping! For all we care he may have been faking it! You see what I mean now?

But he came back.....
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Everyone knows steven shin is a warriors shill and a quack! Your man is ducking the league! Embarrassing!
I thought you could read. Like I said, I'll take Ersan and a couch reporter's words over Dr. Steven Shin's (He performed Steph's surgery) medical report and timetable. It's the only logical thing to do.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I thought you could read. Like I said, I'll take Ersan and a couch reporter's words over Dr. Steven Shin's (He performed Steph's surgery) medical report and timetable. It's the only logical thing to do.

Exactly, i just expanded on your point on the quack doctor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.