Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616611 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2019
We are going to get KCP into the all star game cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Eruditor:
Regular season will mean nothing in the west. People shouting about it are just making noise.

This guy knows this better than everyone. After all his 73 win warriors and their unanimous MVP did choke a 3-1 lead in the finals cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2019
KarnBarlow:
The clippers are the real deal. They're not even 100% yet. Scary.
I have to agree with you on this.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Credit to Lou Williams. He's so underappreciated.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2019
I think it's safe to say that KCP has found his mojo. I never doubted Lethal Shooter for once.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2019
steady986:

You're acting as though you didn't understand what he said. You can't get to the playoffs in the first place if you don't win your regular season games. No one's talking about home advantage.

The Clippers will win more games than they will lose. They will make the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2019
A tanking Warriors team is still traumatizing this Minion. "I don't care about the Warriors", but it's like you'll have an aneurysm if you don't involve them in every conversation. Lmao grin grin
Ersan, get over the sweep and try to enjoy your Lakers.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
steady986:
I think it's safe to say that KCP has found his mojo. I never doubted Lethal Shooter for once.
Too bad Ersan did. Now y'all have no reason to lose if you make the finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2019
steady986:
No. Check again

You know Giannis has taken way more 3pt shots than AD?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:
A tanking Warriors team is still traumatizing this Minion. "I don't care about the Warriors", but it's like you'll have an aneurysm if you don't involve them in every conversation. Lmao grin grin

They know it won't last. So might as well capitalize on it now.

Why does Harden still fool the refs?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Eruditor:

The Clippers will win more games than they will lose. They will make the playoffs.
Which means the regular season is important
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2019
OKC should really be higher than where they presently are. They have some nice pieces. No superstar, but really nice pieces, sort of like Utah Jazz. I won't be surprised if they sneak in 8th or 7th
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Westbrick you mean. Besides, its not his fault. The rockets did well to make it this close but ultimately the clippers are just better. We are watching a dynasty in the making.
Lou Williams is why they won

He took them from 3rd quarter, at one point in the 3rd clippers were behind by almost 15

This match could have gone either way, clippers have a better defense
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
I hate GSW

But i swear a GSW team with full strength will smoke clippers and give Lakers a run for their money

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
steady986:

Which means the regular season is important

Which means even if they are the 8th seed they can beat the first seed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2019
iamJ:
Lou Williams is why they won

He took them from 3rd quarter, at one point in the 3rd clippers were behind by almost 15

This match could have gone either way, clippers have a better defense

Yuup, Lou is a problem. But that clippers defense is what makes them really special.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2019
smiley

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Too bad Ersan did. Now y'all have no reason to lose if you make the finals.
But the Clippers are still better
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Eruditor:

Which means even if they are the 8th seed they can beat the first seed.
But they have to make it there first
Re: The NBA Begins by iamJ(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Black mamba has bent the knee

What is Jordan waiting for smiley

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Eruditor:

They know it won't last. So might as well capitalize on it now.

Why does Harden still fool the refs?
Those refs just turn a blind eye and I don't know why. How do you let a guy get away with grabbing someone's arm and then you reward him with free throws? It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Oh smoosh, when did i ever say i dont care about the warriors? Why does this guy keep lying on me WTF? I very much care about the warriors and how can i not be so excited that they are so useless? Their downfall is one of the best things to happen this year. I will never let you forget your worthlessness for as long as it lasts, however long that is.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2019
I can't even troll the warriors properly because they only lost by 4. Thats what its come to, its not a matter of losing its about how much they lose by. These dweebs have a worse record than the knicks, how do you even do that? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Interesting stats. Just buttresses what I said earlier. This is the first time a team is outscoring the Lakers in the paint, this is because AD refused to use the paint today for whatever reason. Bar a few dunks, he shot midranges and 3 pointers throughout. He played facing the basket all through as opposed to his back to the basket previously.

And I noticed his PnR with LeBron has increased in the past 2 games. I think this is deliberate from Vogel, and it has worked wonders. Long may it continue.

And that three point percentage, the Lakers are becoming the 3 point shooting team I always thought they had the potential for.

We're still out-rebounding and out-blocking our opponents.

Looking at this stat sheet, I don't understand why this game was as close as it was. Perhaps the turnovers? I'd say we shot ourselves on the foot.

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Eruditor:

Home court won't affect the strongest contenders. Health will.
where have u been man' the clippers have got 3 legit offensive closers. And 3 lockdown defenders who can close out games defensively. Tough
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2019
iamJ:
I hate GSW

But i swear a GSW team with full strength will smoke clippers and give Lakers a run for their money
the best time to delete this rubbish, is when u wrote it. The rockets were up 115-109 with 1:26 in the game and the clips go on a 13-4 run, to win. Does it look like clips can be smoked? With 3 of the best defenders in the nba?Gftoh u know nothing

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
yomi96:
the best time to delete this rubbish, is when u wrote it. The rockets were up 115-109 with 1:26 in the game and the clips go on a 13-4 run, to win. Does it look like clips can be smoked? With 3 of the best defenders in the nba?Gftoh u know nothing
Somebody cannot hype your team again?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
yomi96:

Thats right, this clippers team can't be beat. They still dont understand.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
steady986:
Interesting stats. Just buttresses what I said earlier. This is the first time a team is outscoring the Lakers in the paint, this is because AD refused to use the paint today for whatever reason. Bar a few dunks, he shot midranges and 3 pointers throughout. He played facing the basket all through as opposed to his back to the basket previously.

And I noticed his PnR with LeBron has increased in the past 2 games. I think this is deliberate from Vogel, and it has worked wonders. Long may it continue.

And that three point percentage, the Lakers are becoming the 3 point shooting team I always thought they had the potential for.

We're still out-rebounding and out-blocking our opponents.

Looking at this stat sheet, I don't understand why this game was as close as it was. Perhaps the turnovers? I'd say we shot ourselves on the foot.

As the season progresses team will start to get a better grip of what you do best and get a better understanding of it so they will try to take it away. The lakers have a reputation of living in the paint so teams will primarily try to take that way. But in the end it doesnt matter, its about picking your poison.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
KarnBarlow:

Thats right, this clippers team can't be beat. They still dont understand.
dude you cannot fool anyone here, we see tru u. So stop the bull crap.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
KarnBarlow:
Who wants to place a bet on the warriors game today?

Do they lose by 40 or 50? cheesy
You have always been wrong about the Warriors. I thought you would start keeping them out of your mouth by now since you've always claimed to be so smart but you just can't help yourself.

KarnBarlow:
I can't even troll the warriors properly because they only lost by 4. Thats what its come to, its not a matter of losing its about how much they lose by. These dweebs have a worse record than the knicks, how do you even do that? cheesy
KarnBarlow:

Oh smoosh, when did i ever say i dont care about the warriors? Why does this guy keep lying on me WTF? I very much care about the warriors and how can i not be so excited that they are so useless? Their downfall is one of the best things to happen this year. I will never let you forget your worthlessness for as long as it lasts, however long that is.

Damn!!! You know what? You should seek help with this Warriors hate since you're yet to find joy after all these years of hopping from team to team with your King. Seek help Brother.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
yomi96:
dude you cannot fool anyone here, we see tru u. So stop the bull crap.

LOL why can't i agree with you? isn't what you said true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.