Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616461 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Reggie Jackson heading to the Clippers. Be like this Beverley injury serious small

Kyrie out indefinitely. Nets don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Dwayne Wade gave this a 9

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:
Dwayne Wade gave this a 9
Dwyane Wade been moving weird lately. Don't know what the issue is
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
him wife lol. She they Hollywood grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
donlittle25:
him wife lol. She they Hollywood grin
He needs to tighten up. Nothing worse than bending backwards for a woman that might still leave you one day
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:
My Boy KD cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8u_P4YjHNs/?igshid=pb03q22tgvhp

Seeing the advancement in his rehab has made my day already.
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:

Bro has become really effeminate and this is buttressed by his sense of dressing and speaking. The pressure to conform and be liked by the liberal press since his son is gay has consumed him.
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
A40:
He needs to tighten up. Nothing worse than bending backwards for a woman that might still leave you one day
So there's still a chance she doesn't leave? cheesy
A40:
He literally has nothing to worry about since he's retired.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:

So there's still a chance she doesn't leave? cheesy
He literally has nothing to worry about since he's retired.
Lmaoooo omo if woman don tire. Nothing wey you fit do oh.

From the ridiculous judging in the all-star game to the Zaya/Zion thing. Na him family matter sha so it's not our place to speak
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Roland17:

Bro has become really effeminate and this is buttressed by his sense of dressing and speaking. The pressure to conform and be liked by the liberal press since his son is gay has consumed him.
#RIP24
My hope is that he's really about that life and isn't bending his life principles and morality and code just to appease his missus and the Lynch mob alphabet soup crew.

I always say even to people I know. Don't conform if that's not you. If you're about that life then it's perfectly ok but if you don't agree with it then don't change your persona and be doing allyship for what you know you don't believe in deep down. You will eventually get sussed out

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by KateFowler: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
I really like NBA and also try to follow all the recommendations concerning this sport. I prefer to bet on football games and basketball as well using https://app-bd.app/ which is a perfect way to get additional cash and also to know more about this sport.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Roland17:

#RIP24

whew! ok. I thought it was just me that noticed the shift. I think his wife's leanings are rubbing off on him too - he is getting involved in things the old dwade would not care for. I wonder if his good friends LBJ, CP3, Melo will say something - seriously though, how do you talk to a friend brother about something like this? Or do you just keep quiet and move on.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Palehair: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
birdman:

whew! ok. I thought it was just me that noticed the shift. I think his wife's leanings are rubbing off on him too - he is getting involved in things the old dwade would not care for. I wonder if his good friends LBJ, CP3, Melo will say something - seriously though, how do you talk to a friend brother about something like this? Or do you just keep quiet and move on.

During September 2019 when black women were all in the hot sweep of magazine covers. LBJ posted all the black women that covered various magazines that month, among them was LGBT+ mag Out magazine that had 3 trans women of color who are on the series "pose" and LBJ specially made emphasis to that cover as it broke barriers and was the first all trans cover even for an LGBT+ mag. So yeah, they are birds of the same feather and I don't understand by what you mean his friends should talk to him. Should they tell him his wife is making him "weak" and "soft" or should they tell him to subdue his son and treat him to "conversion therapy" or......?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don’t watch football a lot but 157 pounds of weed?

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
What are you doing with 157 pounds of weed?

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
birdman:

It's one thing to come out and say your erstwhile Son now identifies as Tran and show your support privately. This man's is literally going on tour hitting every media outlet there is and just doing too much.

Magic has a queer kid but he's not all over the place doing a book tour about it

It's a bit OTT

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Palehair:

During September 2019 when black women were all in the hot sweep of magazine covers. LBJ posted all the black women that covered various magazines that month, among them was LGBT+ mag Out magazine that had 3 trans women of color who are on the series "pose" and LBJ specially made emphasis to that cover as it broke barriers and was the first all trans cover even for an LGBT+ mag. So yeah, they are birds of the same feather and I don't understand by what you mean his friends should talk to him. Should they tell him his wife is making him "weak" and "soft" or should they tell him to subdue his son and treat him to "conversion therapy" or......?

Man, stop that emotional blackmail stuff - it aint gonna work here.. If you believe gender is fluid, go ahead and believe for yourself. The issue is trying to emotionally bully and recruit other people into your beliefs. We know what has happened to people who tried to speak their minds on this issue - see how they dealt with Tim Hardaway. The LGBTQIA+ (they are still adding letters o grin ) that are forming victim are the people trying to convert everyone else instead of live and let live.

It is one thing to respect other people's beliefs like LBJ, CP3, Melo etc will do as businessmen and icons. This is not the case with Wade, - there seems to be a genuine seed of confusion that has been planted in this man, to where even his own identity is now transforming.

And we know how the media, especially Hollywood likes to make black men pay the price for fame and access - preferably by denying their masculinity. This is what appears to be going on here. I hope Wade has enough real friends and family to help him find himself in the web of lies that he is struggling with - his wife wont do it. The primary lie is that he needs to accept nonsense to keep his fame and status. Real success comes from God, not men. And somebody needs to remind him!!

7 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Palehair: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
birdman:

Man, stop that emotional blackmail stuff - it aint gonna work here.. If you believe gender is fluid, go ahead and believe for yourself. The issue is trying to emotionally bully and recruit other people into your beliefs. We know what has happened to people who tried to speak their minds on this issue - see how they dealt with Tim Hardaway. The LGBTQIA+ (they are still adding letters o grin ) that are forming victim are the people trying to convert everyone else instead of live and let live.

It is one thing to respect other people's beliefs like LBJ, CP3, Melo etc will do as businessmen and icons. This is not the case with Wade, - there seems to be a genuine seed of confusion that has been planted in this man, to where even his own identity is now transforming.

And we know how the media, especially Hollywood likes to make black men pay the price for fame and access - preferably by denying their masculinity. This is what appears to be going on here. I hope Wade has enough real friends and family to help him find himself in the web of lies that he is struggling with - his wife wont do it. The primary lie is that he needs to accept nonsense to keep his fame and status. Real success comes from God, not men. And somebody needs to remind him!!
OK, I've agreed to disagree
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
birdman:

Well said bro! Keeping it 100%
RIP#24

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
birdman:

When even Lil Boosie is giving you advice then you must be doing something wrong surely

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Kyrie Irving to miss remainder of season due to shoulder surgery

Kyrie irving injury list

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2020
A40:
When even Lil Boosie is giving you advice then you must be doing something wrong surely

lol grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:19am On Feb 21, 2020
embiid making a strong case for a skilled big man in this league. Granted it was against the shorthanded nets, but he earned his stripes tonight.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
MVP GIANNIS! smiley

Nah Man Embiid with His Head in the right place is a Monster. I am still rewatching the Dream Shake He did against Lebron at the ASG only for Him to come up with this filthy Eurostep. Dude had Me jumping off my seat like a little Pickney. I pray and Hope this Dude can sort out His injury issues. I need Him in the NBA for atleast another 8 seasons.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Keep doing your thing G. Hayward, I see you and have always argued that you would be fine. Stay healthy!!
RIP#24
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Less than 2 mins Giannis don knack 7 straight points. This man wants all the smoke
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Trae Young issa problem.

They were doubling him from half court. Getting Steph treatment
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2020
In comparison to any other individual player in the Eastern conference over the last 3 seasons, Giannis deserves and has earned the right to play for a championship. This man has ticked every box there is to win a championship.
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Congratulations to the “Great 8” Ovi for scoring his 700th goal, such a historic landmark.
#RIP24

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Na this wilder una say go beat Joshua?
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Them no go beat us lick our blood join in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.