Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,178 members, 7,780,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1589137 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skip leg day grin grin grin

Lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
A40:
Lmaooooooo his big mouth was what did him in. Blaming his costume. I don't know who asked him to skip leg day because I have never understood how a 6'7 ninja had such tiny legs

After the Ortiz fight I knew he had casted. His L was a few fights late

He got it coming, the rabid loudmouth. He's become the butt of jokes.

Dillian Whyte's laughter made my own laugh laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
A40:
Lmaooooooo his big mouth was what did him in. Blaming his costume. I don't know who asked him to skip leg day because I have never understood how a 6'7 ninja had such tiny legs

After the Ortiz fight I knew he had casted. His L was a few fights late

He skipped leg day after adding nearly 19 pounds in muscle mass/ weight. Honestly, I am glad he go beat like a thief, hopefully, he has realized he is not as invincible as he thinks.
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Looks like Tatum heard me. If he keeps this up, issallover. I'm keeping my crown grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2020
birdman:
Looks like Tatum heard me. If he keeps this up, issallover. I'm keeping my crown grin

Gerrara here! angry angry

“Eni alabosi”
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2020
Roland17:

Gerrara here! angry angry

“Eni alabosi”
#RIP24

He has been on my team since beginning of the season. He should have blown earlier this year. Kemba being out for a bit has given him more room I think
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2020
A40 you were right. Dantoni had a hand in this small ball nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:00am On Feb 27, 2020
birdman:

The Rockets will be 9-2 since they started the small ball. If D. Morey, D’Antoni and the Rockets find a way to win a championship or even make the finals with this small ball roster, be rest assured it will change everything about the league.

The NBA is a copycat league!
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Roland17:

The Rockets will be 9-2 since they started the small ball. If D. Morey, D’Antoni and the Rockets find a way to win a championship or even make the finals with this small ball roster, be rest assured it will change everything about the league.

The NBA is a copycat league!
#RIP24

Remember Mavs under Don Nelson with Nash, Nowitzki, Nick Van Exel. Or Dantoni's potent Suns with Nash ,Amare, Joe Johnson, Matrix and co? Those guys were ridiculous when it came to 3s - in todays league they would score 140+ nightly. But no rings. Granted, this is a different era, and the league encourages small ball. Buut playoffs are about matchups and adjustments. Not having bigs is a glaring hole that will be exploited come playoffs.

Add to that, 3s dont fall easy under playoffs pressure...we could easily get bounced in the first round by a team with a veteran coach or floor general. Our likely first round opponents at 3-4 seed are Mavs and Jazz, two teams that fit the bill with savvy coach, grimy team. Or, Thunder even, and you know CP3 would have a wet dream bouncing us in the first round grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2020
steady986:
These guys are saying basically what I've been saying about this issue
It's amazing how folks have gone silent about this issue since I posted this cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
birdman:
Ohh well thus far you can't argue with the results. So long as guys like PJ Tucker don't drop dead due to the minutes they are playing then who the fuq knows?

Westbrook has been playing out of his mind too
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lmaoooo even after saying there are some arguments you just unlook. Some others just took the hint bruh.

Why jump into jejune argument when the body of work and results over their careers can speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tatum has to be All-NBA this year

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
A40:
Tatum has to be All-NBA this year

I am patiently waiting to see. He is a 1st team All NBA. I just hope he keeps working hard and not allow the hype get to him.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Roland17:

I am patiently waiting to see. He is a 1st team All NBA. I just hope he keeps working hard and not allow the hype get to him.
Lol. Because of a run of 6 good games? Na wah for fans sef.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's been 4yrs already. How time flies.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9EuFkwpeEK/?igshid=jnsixyhh8721
Re: The NBA Begins by KateFowler: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
There are a lot of different ways to make money online and on sport betting as well. As for me, I was using basketball odds on hoopsbetz.com that is a good way to make money, to watch sport results and also to know more about different sport matches as well.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Always feels nice obliterating these lot from San Franciscosmiley
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Everyone knows that I am Big Fan of Giannis but bwoi do I love Harden's Clapback. Man you love to see it grin grin. Still doesn't make the opinions they have about each other wrong though.

Also Harden says He is the Best Player in the League. Damn Right! That's the attitude I feel every Top5-10 players in the league should have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2020
I think Harden is well within his rights to defend himself. What Giannis said was low-key disrespectful

Giannis has the sickest Eurostep in the league so I don't quite agree he has no skill
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 12:26am On Feb 29, 2020
A40:
I think Harden is well within his rights to defend himself. What Giannis said was low-key disrespectful

Giannis has the sickest Eurostep in the league so I don't quite agree he has no skill

So it was not disrespectful when Harden questioned Giannis's MVP. This beef if that is what it is now was stared by the Rockets and Harden when they suggested that Giannis's MVP was just about media narrative. Giannis IMHO is just hitting back with snide comments
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Khanben:

So it was not disrespectful when Harden questioned Giannis's MVP. This beef if that is what it is now was stared by the Rockets and Harden when they suggested that Giannis's MVP was just about media narrative. Giannis IMHO is just hitting back with snide comments
It was as well but everybody knows the Rockets are sore losers. But since Harden and Giannis are not cool like that you don't expect Harden wouldn't clapback at some point.

Their argument is jejune anyway. Giannis is better than Harden atm and was last season too
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
A40:
It was as well but everybody knows the Rockets are sore losers. But since Harden and Giannis are not cool like that you don't expect Harden wouldn't clapback at some point.

Their argument is jejune anyway. Giannis is better than Harden atm and was last season too
That's just because he's 7ft and can dunk. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:08am On Feb 29, 2020
A40:

Exactlt How I feel about it too.

We all know being a MVP calibre player(Nevermind MVP)takes lots of skill so that accusation is simply meh. Likewise Giannis calling an Elite facilitator a Ball Hog is just wrong. It's funny because He absloutely Loves Curry so I think the Bad blood between them goes a lot deeper than we know.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Btw Where was this version of George Hill when Lebron needed Him the most?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
SmooshCHN:
That's just because he's 7ft and can dunk. grin grin

He should go and fight genetics lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
chic2pimp:
Btw Where was this version of George Hill when Lebron needed Him the most?
I thought they said Bron makes everyone better
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
A40:
I thought they said Bron makes everyone better

You know kukuma like King James grin

But Sincerely whatever the Bucks's coaching staff have been feeding Him, they should keepng doing just that. Dude looks like a completely new Being.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2020
Harden is right to hit back. Im repping Giannis any day but he's wrong to keep taking direct shots at another player. That's low, disrespectful even

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2020
birdman:
Harden is right to hit back. Im repping Giannis any day but he's wrong to keep taking direct shots at another player. That's low, disrespectful even

I concur, especially when the assist stats supports Harden. Harden averages 7.3 assists/ game and ranks top 10 in that category. I also love the fact that Harden did not avoid or back down from going at Giannis.
#RIP24
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:18am On Mar 01, 2020
All this is well and good till Giannis puts the clamps on Harden and holds him for 4/20 shooting when they meet.

I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of players actually agree with Giannis's take but perhaps Giannis should have kept it to himself
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Lool James Harden getting cooked by Marcus Smart after talking that junk yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (2186) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.