Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1611405 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2020
harden getting his first chip this season
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2020
donlittle25:
Thats the wild thing about America. People can’t social distance for nothing. They think their democracy, freedom of speech is being trampled upon.

Even if it’s for the greater good, these guys are selfish. They don’t even want to wear a freaking mask.

Then you have that guy in the white house fueling stupidity and you are just on a time bomb. Florida, houston, dc, atl rates have been increasing in the past week.

Also, look at europe.... Those countries are tight without enough spaces, you would think infection rates won’t go down at all because of that and how easy it might spread and become uncontrollable but they did it.

Now look at America, that isn’t a cluster fuccck and can’t handle it coupled with protesting right in the middle of a fuccking pandemic.

It’s just bad leadership all around.

America had a black man in the white house for eight years, went all berserk and gave us a slowpoke.

I thank him for the $50 added money on my paycheck.... some fucccking tax break that is
What makes it even sad is how they successfully turned this pandemic into a political battle that must be won by the . And you got the right and left going the wrong way about everything and you have a President encouraging madness (He still doesn't take responsibility and doesn't want to correct mistakes. How you do stop a pandemic by reducing testing?). This is a freaking pandemic and it should be treated as one and not politics. It's sad tbh. Be safe man.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
donlittle25:
Thats the wild thing about America. People can’t social distance for nothing. They think their democracy, freedom of speech is being trampled upon.

Even if it’s for the greater good, these guys are selfish. They don’t even want to wear a freaking mask.

Then you have that guy in the white house fueling stupidity and you are just on a time bomb. Florida, houston, dc, atl rates have been increasing in the past week.

Also, look at europe.... Those countries are tight without enough spaces, you would think infection rates won’t go down at all because of that and how easy it might spread and become uncontrollable but they did it.

Now look at America, that isn’t a cluster fuccck and can’t handle it coupled with protesting right in the middle of a fuccking pandemic.

It’s just bad leadership all around.

America had a black man in the white house for eight years, went all berserk and gave us a slowpoke.

I thank him for the $50 added money on my paycheck.... some fucccking tax break that is
You guys have November to do the right thing and end that circus tbvh
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2020
SmooshCHN:
What I don't understand is if he doesn't even have like a single person he looks up to to tell him the truth or to keep quiet or something. Same goes for KD.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2020
SIRcumalot:

This virus no dey go anywhere anytime soon.
If they don't start now they will still deal with all this issues again..

America na just one weird country.

Most people know the country based on TV. Most of the country is actually rural, with average education ending at high school. Iphones and youtube has exposed many things. The major population centers like nyc, bmore, htown, atl, boston, la, frisco paint a very incomplete picture.

Some of the corruption here will make your LGA chairman look like amateur. The police acts you see are tip of iceberg. Psychos with ptsd in d police that make mopol look like the good guys. They have black site jails that even lawyer and judge cannot get you out, even though you are yet to be tried.

Let me leave dis matter...

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2020
A40:
You guys have November to do the right thing and end that circus tbvh

He might win again. The machinery is already working to disqualify as many people from voting as possible. Check all the southern states... they making up new crazy rules right now
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2020
rotimi9:
harden getting his first chip this season

Bros goan get tested. This your fever is suspicious grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by moriarti8: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
birdman:

He might win again. The machinery is already working to disqualify as many people from voting as possible. Check all the southern states... they making up new crazy rules right now

I think its incredibly likely that he will win again. So many people will vote for anyone that's not a democrat these days, and the dems as a party are just a laughable mess
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
birdman:

Bros goan get tested. This your fever is suspicious grin
lol.... Star this message grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
birdman:

That would be an epic disaster. I don't think the world can afford another 4 years of that man
Re: The NBA Begins by Swipa: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Patrick Mahomes

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by drips8(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Swipa:
Patrick Mahomes
Mahomes is set for life, Trae young and LeBron James are already trolling him.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
And it might wind up being a relatively cheap deal compared to what most other QBs with nowhere near his talent level are demanding. If you must overpay for a QB it's got to be somebody like Mahomes
Re: The NBA Begins by Footyarea(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Update! Update!! Update!!! ��

Click to the link below and get the exclusive updated EPL team of the week for Round 34 compiled together by Footy Area.

https://footyarea.com/2020/07/10/footy-areas-epl-totw-round-34-footy-area/

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2020
Big shout out and congratulations to Kara Lawson, one of our assistant coaches as she lands the Duke Women's basketball coach job.

Well deserved!

#Greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Westbrook don catch Corona. Birdman where are you?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:56am On Jul 14, 2020
A40:
Westbrook don catch Corona. Birdman where are you?

I had to ask God for mercy embarassed. I actually laughed b4 I realized it. Even enemies dont deserve this.

For some reason I still cant help laughing... Baba God forgive your son. This laugh is involuntary grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
birdman:

I had to ask God for mercy embarassed. I actually laughed b4 I realized it. Even enemies dont deserve this.

For some reason I still cant help laughing... Baba God forgive your son. This laugh is involuntary grin
Lol. Wait you're happy? I'm not understanding
Re: The NBA Begins by Myrainbow333: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2020
very funny Episode from Mark angel Comedy,
*watch till the end and your lips will never remain the same.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5a1Na1ZQ4
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:07am On Jul 17, 2020
A40:
Lol. Wait you're happy? I'm not understanding

Me sef, I dont understand. I dontveven hate westbrook anymore. But its still funny

On a more serious note I hope athletes come out of this with no side effects. Some people have not recovered stamina 3 months after
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
@Mynd, Mukina or any moderator out there.. I was banned from the European Football section by the anti-spam bot for a harmless comment, kindly review.
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Roland17:
@Mynd, Mukina or any moderator out there.. I was banned from the European Football section by the anti-spam bot for a harmless comment, kindly review.
Damn grin No wonder. I could have sworn i saw you comment on the Chelsea thread. That shiit can be so annoying. A few weeks ago, i was banned TWICE by the stupid bot for posting on the Bayern thread. I had to spend 48 hrs wandering in the wilderness grin I would never forget that feeling of restlessness grin at not being able to post or comment when i wanted to. Being banned for the first time was a revealing experience.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
pkasso:
Damn grin No wonder. I could have sworn i saw you comment on the Chelsea thread. That shiit can be so annoying. A few weeks ago, i was banned TWICE by the stupid bot for posting on the Bayern thread. I had to spend 48 hrs wandering in the wilderness grin I would never forget that feeling of restlessness grin at not being able to post or comment when i wanted to. Being banned for the first time was a revealing experience.

The ban was a response to our conversation about Ings oh! Nothing serious or harmful and the worst part is that I am not sure Moderators review these incidents. I have mailed them twice but it feels like I may have to wait my ban out.
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Roland17:

The ban was a response to our conversation about Ings oh! Nothing serious or harmful and the worst part is that I am not sure Moderators review these incidents. I have mailed them twice but it feels like I may have to wait my ban out.
Oh! that explains why i had a new mentions notification but there was no post.

How long is the ban?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
pkasso:
Oh! that explains why i had a new mentions notification but there was no post.

How long is the ban?

Through till tomorrow!
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Roland17:

Through till tomorrow!
That one na small thing. No lele. Just hang in there grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wisdom nuggets from dwight howard on why he wont wear mask

“I didn’t know that the coronavirus be flying through the air looking for people,” Howard said during an Instagram Live session.

If this guy was african, I would say its time to go to your village, beg them, let them wash your head grin
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2020
The NBA begins, where are all the lebtards? grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Zubac looking good on both ends of the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:12am On Jul 31, 2020
that was some game..

haven't seen bron been that locked in on defense in sometime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.