Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615869 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:

Boss, na you dey even disappear this days sef..Pesin no dey too see you even when OKC been dey play. I hope say every every dey fine for your side.

Lol ..I dey oh...na job I dey find...this country tire person.... undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2020
aliondo:

I can't imagine the stress and frustration young people are enduring in Nigeria.

You are doing the right thing, keep your head up, keep it clean always and never give up, NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Westbrook na real "Short 1"! Laying bricks, turnovers and commiting silly fouls.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2020
SIRcumalot:
Rondo and the Lakers has been great this first quarter.
Your move Dantoni..

We go flog king comot crown tonite
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2020
aliondo:

Man sorry to hear this. And its harder to escape country these days undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Playoff Westbrook is unbearable. Finally D'Antoni gets him off the court
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:
Westbrook na real "Short 1"! Laying bricks, turnovers and commiting silly fouls.
Just terrible. This man shoots and plays his teams out of games. If they somehow win it would be inspite of him
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:53am On Sep 07, 2020
PJ Tucker wants the fire along with the smoke!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2020
AD my goodness!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2020
This life no balance at all...None of the Rockets players wan even shake Westbrick during timeout grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:
This life no balance at all...None of the Rockets players wan even shake Westbrick during timeout grin grin

stop eeet grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Which kind Westbrook be dis sef sad sad
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Roland17:

I can't imagine the stress and frustration young people are enduring in Nigeria.

You are doing the right thing, keep your head up, keep it clean always and never give up, NEVER!

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:12am On Sep 07, 2020
What's most impressive about this win is that the Lakers managed to win despite Rockets having a good shooting night. 22 made threes. I feel confident. Lakers in 5.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:14am On Sep 07, 2020
birdman:

Man sorry to hear this. And its harder to escape country these days undecided

Na so we see am bro but still going strong..

Pls no forget to wash Brodie head before the next game..
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2020
A.D is just phenomenal...Just too good...!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:16am On Sep 07, 2020
steady986:
What's most impressive about this win is that the Lakers managed to win despite Rockets having a good shooting night. 22 made threes. I feel confident. Lakers in 5.

I feel you guys need a Dwight Howard or McGee or Bradley..just one of them before the next game to improve the defense...Just my opinion tho..
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:32am On Sep 07, 2020
aliondo:

I feel you guys need a Dwight Howard or McGee or Bradley..just one of them before the next game to improve the defense...Just my opinion tho..
Rondo did a very good job honestly. I don't think we can win this series without him. McGee is a no no for this series. Obviously we can't have Bradley. Dwight? Don't really know how he fits. I think Markeif is better for this series. He's big and not as slow as Dwight. And can shoot 3s. I liked him, Bron and AD on the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by damentalist: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Who else feels next season will be one of the most entertaining nba season?

I mean KD will be back with kyrie, Steph and Klay
Doncic will be expected, Zion
Giannis (probably) with another team (heat) same with embiid
Adebayo reaching maturity
Lebron probably having his last serious shot at the chip
Dame, etc.
Re: The NBA Begins by Kdtrey5: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Westbrook in the worst MVP ever bruh,won by stat padding. He cost us this game after coming down from 21.jacking up unescessary threes bruh, hez only athletic nothing more.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2020
damentalist:
Who else feels next season will be one of the most entertaining nba season?

I mean KD will be back with kyrie, Steph and Klay
Doncic will be expected, Zion
Giannis (probably) with another team (heat) same with embiid
Adebayo reaching maturity
Lebron probably having his last serious shot at the chip
Dame, etc.

I concur....

@bolded....if you know,you know wink wink
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
westbrook.

The day he had 43 points on 40 shots or there abouts in the playoffs and KD took lesser shot than him and he was still doing gra gra was the day I knew he was lost.

grin

Like bro, Do you know the percentages?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
I like how folks are discrediting Westbrook without acknowledging the good D the Lakers had on him grin Westbrook shot 47.2% from the field this season, which is the highest in his 12-year career. He shot 42.8% last year. The Lakers chocked him. Even when he drove to the basket, which is his strength, he was missing because he was suffocated.

Lakers in 5 though
Re: The NBA Begins by Afr0mentalist: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
steady986:
Lakers in 5 though
I'm waiting for the next game to have a definite idea on this series. At the moment I am inclined to say lakers in 6.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

I'm waiting for the next game to have a definite idea on this series. At the moment I am inclined to say lakers in 6.
Yea, it'll probably go 6 at most. But I'm confident in this team. Vogel now understands that you have to go small to beat this team. And the good thing about it is that going Small doesn't really make them small. AD is 6"10, Bron is 6"8½, Kuz is 6"8, Keiff is 6"9. That's a very tall cast. And they can all shoot the 3.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Memberclub(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
etidy:

That boy will be a problem for a loonnnnggggg time. This guy is just a rookie and he looks like of of the heirs for the splash Brothers.

Meanwhile bam adebayo needs to develop a post game
Bruh

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
aliondo:

Na so we see am bro but still going strong..

Pls no forget to wash Brodie head before the next game..

I should waste holy water on unfortunate head. the way the guy will be barking like dog after one jump shot, I know his case can never be resolved until his career is over. I will rather use the water to boil egg. At least it will have been useful angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Afr0mentalist:

we were hot from the 3, and still lost. Which makes me think the Lakers have our game figured out. So lakers in 6 looks possible. But if we reduce Westbrook's role, and Harden plays more disciplined, I think we push this to game 7, or Rockets in 6. Problem with Harden is those dagger shots are also shots that cost us games, so we have to live with that.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
birdman:

stop eeet grin

Baba was trying to shalaye to his team say na bricks him throw, him no kee persin..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
birdman:

we were hot from the 3, and still lost. Which makes me think the Lakers have our game figured out. So lakers in 6 looks possible. But if we reduce Westbrook's role, and Harden plays more disciplined, I think we push this to game 7, or Rockets in 6. Problem with Harden is those dagger shots are also shots that cost us games, so we have to live with that.

To be fair, Harden has been more disciplined since the game 7 of the OKC. He has not forced much and is playing some unbelievable defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
birdman:

I should waste holy water on unfortunate head. the way the guy will be barking like dog after one jump shot, I know his case can never be resolved until his career is over. I will rather use the water to boil egg. At least it will have been useful angry

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Memberclub:

Bruh
Tyler Herro is legit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.