Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615957 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Markieff, Lebron was free!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kkkossy(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Jimmy butler the hustler. Love the spirit. Congrats to the heat for fighting hard.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2020
I REPEAT, BUTLER IS A SUPERSTAR IN THIS LEAGUE!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Lakers in 5

5-5-5-5
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2020
on to the next one. I saw heat taking this game from beginning - no idea why green took that 3, when KCP has been hot
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:43am On Oct 10, 2020
olabode89:

48 seconds rest... Dude is earning every cent of his 32.7M contract.
Every fuckin cent. Just left for the likes of Tyler Herro to show up but kid is literally 20. He should be playing COD or Red Dead redemption rn
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Great game mehn. It was the Butler and Lebron show!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2020
I hope Kuzma and Danny Green have a great game 6 to raise their trade value. Pelinka needs to trade those two skunks as soon as the trade window opens.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2020
What I don't understand is the mentality of keeping injured or unfit marquee players at crucial points in the game. Why not sub AD off when he was hobbling and Lakers were playing one man down as a result?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Markieff usually hits 3s to offset some of his liabilities. This game he didn't make any, got cooked on the defensive end and literally threw the game away, THAT WAS AWFUL!
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2020
WeissVonner:
Markieff usually hits 3s to offset some of his liabilities. This game he didn't make any, got cooked on the defensive end and literally threw the game away, THAT WAS AWFUL!

He was kept in the game because AD was injured. If not a Rondo would have been influential at clutch time.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2020
WeissVonner:
I hope Kuzma and Danny Green have a great game 6 to raise their trade value. Pelinka needs to trade those two skunks as soon as the trade window opens.

grin grin This hasn't been the Danny Green I know. He has to go. On to game 6
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Lost in the Mamba jersey and ruined our "Gentleman Lakers" season, SMH. We'll settle for Lakers in 6.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 10, 2020
I swear I'm having PTSD.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Depending on the extent of Ads injury, the Lakers maybe in trouble.
The heat definitely smell blood smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by olabode89(m): 5:06am On Oct 10, 2020
A40:
Every fuckin cent. Just left for the likes of Tyler Herro to show up but kid is literally 20. He should be playing COD or Red Dead redemption rn

Herro graduated from high school 2 years ago cool
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2020
etidy:
Depending on the extent of Ads injury, the Lakers maybe in trouble.
The heat definitely smell blood smiley
AD has been probable and questionable every game for this season. I hope the Heat don't down tool and fall for such scam. AD will play
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2020
DeeMain:
What I don't understand is the mentality of keeping injured or unfit marquee players at crucial points in the game. Why not sub AD off when he was hobbling and Lakers were playing one man down as a result?
Bam was also short one today. We don't want to hear stories. If he's on the court he can play
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2020
AD will be fine on Sunday. Let's not give the haters hope.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Danny boy...come on man

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Na this person people dey call GOAT? grin. You no fit beat a super-star-less team. Ofcourse we can now Jimmy a superstar. How do you give up 2 games to this Heat team? I don't care if Danny Green misses an open 3. Perhaps it's the Lebron factor that makes these players shrivel in this moment. Perhaps Lebron can understand that this thing is becoming normal and make a different decision. I mean Danny Green has been off and on in this playoffs like NEPA. cheesy. I do not know what it is, but that thing keeps repeating itself. How did this happen? And do not tell me AD was injured. This is unacceptable.
@steady986, come an shalaye for your GOAT. grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2020
benji93:
Na this person people dey call GOAT? grin. You no fit beat a super-star-less team. Ofcourse we can now Jimmy a superstar. How do you give up 2 games to this Heat team? I don't care if Danny Green misses an open 3. Perhaps it's the Lebron factor that makes these players shrivel in this moment. Perhaps Lebron can understand that this thing is becoming normal and make a different decision. I mean Danny Green has been off and on in this playoffs like NEPA. cheesy. I do not know what it is, but that thing keeps repeating itself. How did this happen? And do not tell me AD was injured. This is unacceptable.

This post has the handwriting of someone from this thread grin because I know you can't write something like this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2020
steady986:

This post has the handwriting of someone from this thread grin because I know you can't write something like this.

Lol, I'm least surprised it's coming from him. Apart from that yomi fellow Benji is the biggest idiot on this thread.

And I'm still not convinced yomi and Benji are different people BTW.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin. It wasn't really meant for you. You were the decoy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
steady986:

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
I thought as much. I was wondering who WeissVonner was. You don too use different Monikers. cheesy. Now i know. A simple advice, stick to one moniker. Or at least be civil and avoid getting banned. I don't quite have the strength to argue with you. There's no point in flogging a dead horse. Are we still on that Yomi issue. Ofcourse for someone who changes his moniker every month i kinda understand why you wouldn't trust anyone else not to do the same. It's alright, Man. It's alright. Stay strong. Perhaps Lebron can manage to win this in game 6, which should have been a gentleman sweep anyway. cheesy
WeissVonner:

Lol, I'm least surprised it's coming from him. Apart from that yomi fellow Benji is the biggest idiot on this thread.

And I'm still not convinced yomi and Benji are different people BTW.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
So not the greatest mismatch afterall. This was not going to be a walkover, the Heat ain't going nowhere.lol. Knew Game 5 was going to be spicy but the Lakers coach no serious. How do you lose a game with 16.2 secs to play? Run the clock down, go for a 2 pointer and done with but nah we now have Game 6. Loving it.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2020
So when Jimmy Butler was screaming "You can't guard me! You can't guard me!" on his foes during the regular season, he wasn't just mouthing off. He meant every bit of those words. Dude is a legit superstar that flew under the radar all these years and bided his time.

And to think that the Lakers would have gotten him in the last free agency if they hadn't fallen for that Kawhi's trap!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Memberclub(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lebum got scared to take the shot. undecided
Always getting helped by AD

Can't wait for next season return of KD

Heat in 7

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
benji93:

You mean the Eastern conference champions and a team that’s in the NBA finals ?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
I mean a superstar-less team.
mattfeuter:

You mean the Eastern conference champions and a team that’s in the NBA finals ?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Everybody knows where I stand on LeNomad but Danny Green should absolutely be making that shot. Hard to fault him there

It's good to see Jimmy Butler prove that you don't have to spam the 3 ball to win and contend

If I'm the Lakers I'm super worried that LeNomad played arguably his best game of the series and the Lakers lost. When your best player shoots 70% from the field and your best two players combine for 68 you should win the game.

Anywho we would be monitoring AD's situation. Though I firmly believe Frank Vogel and the Lakers are selling wolf tickets
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yes, he should normally be hitting that.But in the heat of the moment, when you are down by 1, the pressure is just up there Curry misses wide open threes too. If you do not want such a thing to happen, how about you try not to get it get to that point? With 2 super stars, i suppose that shouldn't be too much to ask. To minimize the damage, the narrative will then be, they actually had a super star in Jimmy butler. cheesy. I mean this series on paper was was looking like a gentleman sweep at worst.
A40:
Everybody knows where I stand on LeNomad but Danny Green should absolutely be making that shot. Hard to fault him there

It's good to see Jimmy Butler prove that you don't have to spam the 3 ball to win and contend

If I'm the Lakers I'm super worried that LeNomad played arguably his best game of the series and the Lakers lost. When your best player shoots 70% from the field and your best two players combine for 68 you should win the game.

Anywho we would be monitoring AD's situation. Though I firmly believe Frank Vogel and the Lakers are selling wolf tickets

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.